• Advertisement

January 2012 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States:

January 16th, 2012:

InSpongeaic: SpongeBob has difficulty falling asleep, while Patrick struggles to stay awake

Planet of the Jellyfish: SpongeBob and Sandy battle an evil jellyfish leader who replaces individuals with clones.

Germany:

Frozen Face-Off will air for Germans on Jan 21st.

(Also guys, if any new SB eps are airing in another country, don't hesitate to ask me foreign users! I'll put it in here too!)

I don't know how accurate this is, but this site is claiming InSpongeaic will air January 15th. I guess time will tell if this is true or not.

Is that site in Spanish? I'm not sure if I can take this too seriously.

AND WE HAVE NEWS! :D

January 16th, 2012:

InSpongeaic: SpongeBob has difficulty falling asleep, while Patrick struggles to stay awake

Planet of the Jellyfish: SpongeBob and Sandy battle an evil jellyfish leader who replaces individuals with clones.

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx?tvobjectid=191781&more=ucepisodelist&episodeid=20167385

Well guys, you're going to hate me when I say this:

Spoiler

The new episodes aren't airing Monday after all.

:( They've apparently been pulled due to the premiere of the new Fred show. I'm just as annoyed as you are, and an episode of Kung Fu Panda got pulled yesterday, so there's some issue with Nick's schedule it seems.

Well guys, you're going to hate me when I say this:

Spoiler

The new episodes aren't airing Monday after all.

:( They've apparently been pulled due to the premiere of the new Fred show. I'm just as annoyed as you are, and an episode of Kung Fu Panda got pulled yesterday, so there's some issue with Nick's schedule it seems.