• Advertisement

005a. Pizza Delivery

JCM

I feel like the only one who just doesn't like it. The customer's irate behavior toward Spongebob ruined it for me in this episode. Of course, I hated it through my childhood views.

To be fair, this is more of a 6/10 for me.

That's was a real let down for me too. But it was Squidward's reaction to it that saved it IMO.

• Like 1

I feel like the only one who just doesn't like it. The customer's irate behavior toward Spongebob ruined it for me in this episode. Of course, I hated it through my childhood views.

To be fair, this is more of a 6/10 for me.

I do think he went way too overboard.

But if he didn't go overboard, then the SpongeBob/Squidward moment would never have happened. What did you want him to say? "Oh, I didn't get a drink like I expected, but I'll deal with it. Have yourself a splendiferous day!"

• Like 1

Yeah, he did go overboard (and his reaction to no drink is admitedly funny) and was kinda unfair. But like I said before, Squidward's reaction to it saved it and like SS is saying, without it, we never would've gotten the sweet SpongeBob/Squidward moment at the end.

• Like 1

Pretty dang good episode. Yeah, the customer goes overboard without his drink.

"YOU FORGOT MAH DRINK? THEN I DON'T BUY IT!"

Squidward's reaction saves it, and of course the hitchhiking.....

Good episode, in all honesty. 8.5/10.

• Like 1

Gotta love the Krusty Krab Pizza jingles. As for the customer, I feel like telling the next delivery person that comes to my door, "You forgot my Diet Dr. Kelp? You call yourself a delivery boy?!" And deep down, this ep shows that Squid does care for the little square dude so much respect for the save, Squid.

9.5/10

• Like 1

I liked it, some parts (squiddy and sb abuse) were annoying, but quality episode. That pizza did look goo as heck tho. 9/10

This is an overall great episode, from start to end. SpongeBob's antics involving the pioneers were golden! I also liked the part where SB was "Backing up!", the tornado scene, and who could forget the classic Krusty Krab pizza song?  :lol: I also really loved the end, when Squidward helped out SpongeBob with the jerk customer by throwing the pizza to his face. He deserved to be pwned by Squid. But overall, this was a very superb episode of SpongeBob. 9/10

• Like 1