• Advertisement

105a. The Splinter

Jinjo

Ah yes, The Splinter. Another hated episodes of Spongebob (At least, by most fans). Many people complained about its grossness. But is it really gross? Well, that is for you to decide.

I thought It was OK. Not as gross as everyone says, but it wasn't really my favorite.

Ohhh, Lord. Quite possibly the most underrated episode of all time. And most of the complaints are prissy-ass prudes whining "THE EPISODE WAS TOO GROSS, EWWW ANIMATED GOOP!!!1111" Go watch reruns of Mister Rogers' Neighbourhood and get off my Internet.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1
  • God Himself 1

Spoiler
Spoiler
Ohhh, Lord. Quite possibly the most underrated episode of all time. And most of the complaints are prissy-ass prudes whining "THE EPISODE WAS TOO GROSS, EWWW ANIMATED GOOP!!!1111" Go watch reruns of Mister Rogers' Neighbourhood and get off my Internet.
LOL 386429.gif

So underrated! I'm tired of hearing, OH MY FREAKIN' GOD, THIS EPISODE WAS DISGUSTING AND IMMATURE, or something. I can't believe there were people who want to ban it.....

I give it a 3.5/5, it is underrated, but honestly, it was an okay episode.

Underrated but still not great it's one of those episodes you want banned not because it's bad just so people will stop saying "Ohh yeah Spongebob went downhill have you seen that episode about the splinter"

Spoiler
Spoiler
Underrated but still not great it's one of those episodes you want banned not because it's bad just so people will stop saying "Ohh yeah Spongebob went downhill have you seen that episode about the splinter"

I'd rather ban the people that say that.

So underrated! I'm tired of hearing, OH MY FREAKIN' GOD, THIS EPISODE WAS DISGUSTING AND IMMATURE, or something. I can't believe there were people who want to ban it.....

I give it a 3.5/5, it is underrated, but honestly, it was an okay episode.

Exactly it wasn't good but defintely not as bad as most people make it out to be. 6.7/10

It's gross but a little underrated. Everyone seems to hate it but the jokes were pretty good, the plotline was average, and there have been more gross moments in Spongebob history.

I didn't think it was gross I just didn't think it was funny but it's sorta growing on me and the part with Patrick being a doctor was pretty funny but it's still one of the weaker episodes of season 6. 7.2/10