Rating?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: Amazing
    • 4/5 Stars: Good
    • 3/5 Stars: Okay
    • 2/5 Stars: Eh
    • 1/5 Stars: Awful

Well, let's just say the Road Song isn't the only godawful part about this episode lmao

This is honestly one of the worst specials from the entire show. It's not exactly Clash of Triton-tier bad but it comes pretty damn close. The first half of the episode is completely awful. I don't believe there are any other episodes that felt like as much of an insult to my intelligence as this part of the episode. The writing is so childish and un-nuanced that it feels like it was either rushed or intentionally half-assed. The Road Song is among the most awful songs of the entire show, and this is the same show that had the songs from Spongebob's Last Stand and Rodeo Daze (which are also terrible). None of the events in this half are connected to each other in any way; one second they're driving, the next they're flying through random locales that are never brought up again, next they go to a hillbilly's car repair service because the car's engine broke down in one of the most drawn-out and pointless scenes of the whole season... So much about this episode's first half is just plain awful. As for the second half? It's not much better. The most I can say about it is that it has probably the sole funny joke of the whole episode (the gift shop scene), but this part also has drawn-out scenes and another rendition of the Road Song (seriously, who thought it was a good idea to reuse an already awful song?). While I don't find this episode to be the worst of Season 8, it sure is among the worst of the entire show, and it's not escaping my bottom 25 (hint hint :funny: ).

FINAL RATING: 1/10 / F (TERRIBLE episode)

• Like 1