• 5/5 Stars: Amazing
    • 4/5 Stars: Good
    • 3/5 Stars: Okay
    • 2/5 Stars: Eh
    • 1/5 Stars: Awful

nickelodeon.pngspongebob-squarepants.png

#159 - A SquarePants Family Vacation

Plot:

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Spongebob's parents take a trip to the Great Barrier Reef.

Clip:

http://spongebob.nic...swing-clip.html

______

Don't forget to tune in! Remember, if you miss the 5 PM airing, an encore will be on at 8!

Review:

A_SquarePants_Family_Vacation.jpg

* Ah, so the last episode of the week is the special, aka the debut episode to the RR mini-series.

* I still feel bad for the young kids that will be confused, but oh well.

* The first guest is Mr. Krabs!

* The fake invitations were clever.

* You know, I find it strange Larry and Mrs. Puff were invited, but yet we never saw any slides with them in it. At least Pearl was in Mr. Krabs Takes A Vacation.

* Glad to see SB's parents again.

* That's one long ride.

* Hmm, was that the mall from Mr. Krabs Takes A Vacation?

* It looks like they visited space too (aka Mooncation).

* SpongeBob's mom has a nice singing voice.

* The broken down playground reminded me of Krabby Land.

* Runaway swing set!

* Commercial break!

* We're back, and into an odd land.

* Watch out for those berries.

* I'm hungry too.

* The fruit fly was kind of cute.

* Swing and down to the ground..

* I lol'd hard at the gift shop part, could've just been me though.

* Come on SpongeBob, don't give up!

* It was nice to see those creatures (the sea bunny, walking flowers, ect)

* Uh oh, the Fruit Fly is back!

* But he seems to be obeying them.

* Overall, this was a great special, and the song was pretty nice.

Grade: A-

I loved the episode. Not only did it make me laugh pretty hard several times, I loved the Road Song.

I just don't want to go too far into this questionable line: SpongeBob's Mom: Well, Harold. Won't you do something? SpongeBob's Dad: He's your son, Margaret. That's pretty confusing...

Oh, and the part where SpongeBob and Patrick were falling reminded me of the movie.

9/10

I just don't want to go too far into this questionable line: SpongeBob's Mom: Well, Harold. Won't you do something? SpongeBob's Dad: He's your son, Margaret. That's pretty confusing...
I don't think this line is much to shake a stick at; it just seems like a throwaway line because neither one of them wants to deal with whatever SpongeBob is doing. But I haven't seen the episode, so I don't really know the context.

No, Wumbology's right. That quote is just something all parents say to each other when neither of them wants to deal with their kids.

I thought the episode was really good. I liked the part where they were on the roadtrip and the song they were singing. I especially liked all the fake invitations SpongeBob sent out to get everyone to come. It was a great special.

And you can totally tell that SpongeBob takes after his mother.

This was a very good episode! My favorite part was when Spongebob was like: "You're preachin' to the choir, Patrick." LOL and aww poor little Spongebob when he passed out after he was upside down on the rope! He survived though. Haha :)

Grade: A

9/10

Count me unimpressed by this one. First of all, I loathe the song. Patrick's "Road. Road. Road." irritates me to no end. Even the great line "please stop touching my head" was ruined by Harold's voice. Did they get a new voice for him? Because I think it's awful. That said, this episode was mostly dull with a few funny parts. Actually, I can only think of two: SpongeBob falling asleep for some reason as he and Patrick swing across the vines, and the part where they walked right past their parents. But I was pretty disappointed, not gonna lie. C-

• Like 1

4.9/10 The Road Song Was Annoying And Catchy So That Adds 3.0 And The Plot Was Fine but It Couldve Been Better And It Feels More Like The Movie RV Than A Spongebob Episode(Excluding 1 Or 2 Scenes) Which Adds 1.9 I Think Episodes Like "The Main Drain" Did Better And This Was Mediocre For A Miniseiries Episode...