• 5/5 Stars
    • 4/5 Stars
    • 3/5 Stars
    • 2/5 Stars
    • 1/5 Stars

nickelodeon.pngspongebob-squarepants.png

#161A - Mooncation

Plot:

Sandy goes to the moon for a vacation with SpongeBob.

Clip:

http://spongebob.nic...rding-clip.html

______

Don't forget to tune in! Remember, if you miss the 5 PM airing, an encore will be on at 8!

Review:

Mooncation.jpg

* The first thing that came into my mind was Sandy's Rocket.

* This is the 2nd time in the history of the TV show where we see chimps underwater.

* Whoa, Sandy has a new rocket.

* Looks like another person who hates SpongeBob.

* Uh oh, looks like we have a hitchhiker!

* Sandy's suit was pretty awesome.

* The graphics on the moon are amazing. They must have really used their budget for it. Wonder how long it took them to make this.

* I liked seeing Sandy back into her extreme ways for this episode.

* I laughed at the Patrick part.

* So many delays.

* Heh, I liked the gag with the Nick worker scene. But did anybody notice the building had the old Nick logo? I guess that is further proof this episode was being made for quite some time.

* That was one whacky trip, and one awesome episode.

Grade: A

For the past 3 seasons Sandy has been all scientist no karate.At least this brings back her extreme attitude.Also Patricks cameo was hilarious.

Mooncation - 8/10

I enjoyed this episode, and I agree with what BigSponge said above about bringing back Sandy's rough edges, which we haven't seen in too long. I loved watching SpongeBob bounce around and be one step behind Sandy throughout the entire trip. This was one episode where pain actually made me laugh. It was a knee-slapper when SpongeBob unexpectedly crashed into the side of the rocket, and then when he floated around the space ship. However, I didn't like how the episode had those secret agents in the beginning, but never explained why they wanted the images or what they did with them. Other than that, however, splendid episode!

Spongebob FINALLY got to go into space! :D (And no, "Sandy's Rocket" doesn't count because we only saw Spongebob in the rocket, and not actually outside of it in outer space.) Nice to see Spongebob and Sandy having some real interaction again! B) A solid 10/10! :thumbsup: Enough said! ;)

Spongebob FINALLY got to go into space! :D (And no, "Sandy's Rocket" doesn't count because we only saw Spongebob in the rocket, and not actually outside of it in outer space.)

Try finishing the episode, broski.

• Like 1

Sweet a full space adventure between Sandy and SpongeBob, now this is something you don't see everyday. I gotta say this is probably my favorite S8 episode and one of my favorite episodes ever for good reason. It felt so unique and I loved the designs they had for space. It's like what every fan of Sandy's Rocket wanted. The last few minutes is pure hear pounding excitement when they try to get back on Earth. I just love episodes outside of Bikini Bottom too. I loved the little sweet moments they put for Spandy fans too like the cake for example.

Overall 9.8/10

This episode is my favorite post-movie episode now. It was really entertaining and action packed. I hope we see more great SpongeBob/Sandy episodes like this. There were some funny parts in this episode too. Patrick's cameo was really funny. 10/10

I used to find this 8.3/10 Better, but just before I answered the poll, I decided I loved it. I also used to think it should be a 22-minute episode, but after watching Goons on the Moon, I thought 15 minutes would be fine.

Highlight: The AHHHHH!

Lowlight: The beginning promised mixed