• 5/5 Stars: Amazing
    • 4/5 Stars: Good
    • 3/5 Stars: Okay
    • 2/5 Stars: Bad
    • 1/5 Stars: Awful

nickelodeon.pngspongebob-squarepants.png

#160B - Walking The Plankton

Plot:

Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob win free tickets to a cruise thanks to Plankton, but they don't know this was to steal the Krabby Patty. So, Plankton tricks Karen for a vacation and both hop on the same cruise as Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob.

Clip:

http://spongebob.nic...lan-b-clip.html

Airs tonight at 5 PM! This will start off the Runaway Roadtrip premiere week! If you missed it, an encore will be shown at 8 PM!

Review:

Walking_the_Plankton.jpg

* And we begin the Runaway Roadtrip week!

* Plankton is up first even though they technically aired this out of order

* We have mail!

* Tickets to a cruise? Sounds suspicious.

* Mr. Krabs is one step ahead.

* I'm glad to see Karen got more spotlight in this one.

* We also get a debut of Karen's death laser?

* Is it just me or did Karen start using new facial expressions?

* I never knew they made one-eyed sunglasses!

* So, Mr. Krabs is getting pushed around SpongeBob on the boat?

* Oh and the ship reminded me of Titanic a little bit. Maybe it was just me though.

* Attempt 1: FAIL (gets run over)

* I like the computer references. :P

* Attempt 2: FAIL (aka a gross-out gag)

* Attempt 3: FAIL (gets hit by a stick)

* Whoa, was Plankton actually trying to kill Krabs?

* Attempt 4: FAIL (gets chopped in half by ship propeller)

* In a response to my previous comment, I am surprised Nick kept that scene in, since it was kind of violent.

* I wish I had a grill that popped out of my suitcase.

* Nice job handing the patty to Plankton red-handed.

* Uh oh, Karen is not amused..

* Whoa, Karen is releasing some brooklyn rage! Abandon ship!

* Alright, to be honest, this episode didn't do it for me. There were some good parts, and Karen had some spotlight, but it was another typical formula episode. I won't lie, the part with Plankton sliding down the fish's back did disturb me a bit, but overall it was okay.

Grade: C-

This episode was okay for me too. It had few funny moments, especially with Karen at the end. But that part with Plankton in the sauna room was very disturbing and pretty gory when he gets chopped up by the ship propeller.

I can't wait for the next episode.

I won't lie, the part with Plankton sliding down the fish's back did disturb me a bit, but overall it was okay.

I actually chuckled at that part. I don't know, it's probably my twisted sense of humor. I also didn't find the ship propeller thing to be that violent. If you can sit through Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (which, I might add, was rated Y when it premiered), you can probably sit through that. The episode still gets a meh 7/10 from me, I just wanted to clear all that up.

This episode is underrated. I thought this episode was great but I think this is the weakest Runaway Roadtrip episode. Karen was out of character in this episode, a few parts were boring and the ending wasn't good but It's still a great episode. Some parts made me laugh like Plankton turning on the projector but then he getting launched back by the slide and getting burnt by the light of the projector, Karen shooting the laser, Plankton falling with the cheese on his head and then Karen taking a photo of him, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob running over Plankton (It never gets old), Plankton falling into the water and the ending. 8.5/10