• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

On 11/3/2019 at 10:26 AM, Katniss said:

*blows dust and cobwebs off of this thread :funny:*
How was the JoBros concert?? They seem like they’d be really fun live haha

HAHAHA tru :funny: 

It was INSANE. Not only are they extremely talented but they can put on a great show too! I surprised my cousin with tickets cuz she's probably the biggest JoBros fan on the planet. Needless to say, she went absolutely nuts. I was a huge fan of the pyrotechnics hahaha you should've seen the extravagant firework display. The Hollywood Bowl is close to a residential area so I'm sure they heard/saw too haha. I was just happy they played Only Human and Lovebug those are my faves.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:20 AM, Old Man Jenkins said:

Happy Birfday, Sistah Sauce!(?) Hope it's a good'un

Thank you, Braddah Jenks!! :texas:

On 2/15/2020 at 11:20 AM, Elizabeth Swann said:

omg happy birthday ? doing anything fun tonight? :funny:

Thank you Kat! Yeah ahaha i went to a local bar with friends.....then they bought me drinks......and needless to say I don't remember the last half of the night lol. Ugh.....I hate drinking sometimes lmao.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, Majesty Yuka said:

omgggg late but happy bday!!!!

Thank you Chaaaa! ❤️  

Edited by Sauce Mama

On 3/11/2020 at 1:18 AM, Cha said:

whats new? :Laugh:

Oh ya know.... #justquarantinethings :funny: just doing my online classes, working out/going on walks and bike rides, eating, drinking, crying, feeling better the next day, baking, playing ukulele, apartment shopping, eh the list goes on and on. 

What about you?? I expect an essay in no less than 800 words.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:50 AM, Katniss said:

if that ain't a mood :Laugh:

binging any new shows lately?

other than that hella bizarre tiger king show, nah not really. ive been meaning to start watching that show called killing eve...looks interesting. any other suggestions??

Killing Eve is so fucking good omg. I also recommend Ozark, Derry Girls, Single Parents, Kim’s Convenience, Schitt’s Creek, The Americans, and Fleabag? :Laugh:

Edited by Katniss

On 4/18/2020 at 6:10 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Oh ya know.... #justquarantinethings :funny: just doing my online classes, working out/going on walks and bike rides, eating, drinking, crying, feeling better the next day, baking, playing ukulele, apartment shopping, eh the list goes on and on. 

What about you?? I expect an essay in no less than 800 words.

? 800 words, uhhhhh playing animal crossing like a lot of ppl to not think of the overwhelmness of quarantine , finding out the lesbian title was more suitable for me ,watching sanrio shows and random cute wlw couple yters!!  apartment shopping? ur abandoning the responsibility and duty of ur pink curtains from 282883 yrs ago? :Laugh:

On 4/20/2020 at 4:50 PM, Katniss said:

Killing Eve is so fucking good omg. I also recommend Ozark, Derry Girls, Single Parents, Kim’s Convenience, Schitt’s Creek, The Americans, and Fleabag? :Laugh:

OOOOH YAY good to know! ill start watching after i finish tiger king tonight :funny:

15 minutes ago, Cha said:

apartment shopping? ur abandoning the responsibility and duty of ur pink curtains from 282883 yrs ago? :Laugh:

i CHOKED 

dude i retired those fucking curtains years ago bahahahaha! that was about the same time i killed threw Momo away. :Laugh: and good for you cha, im proud! my cousin actually recently came out to me a couple days ago, she said i was the first in the family to know cuz im the least judgmental lol. im humbled to know she was able to trust in me with something like that. also, ur fucking lucky yall have Animal Crossing i wanna play so bad but a switch is hella pricey and im out of work atm. 

• Like 1
  • God Himself 1

20 hours ago, Cha said:

omg momo,, what a throwback, i barely remembered, wasn’t he a pillow panda pet? haha. sorry about work, it would be fun to play one day maybe. ?? do u have any prized new ukulele vids? :Laugh:

YES HE WAS LMFAOOOO. Its hard to believe we've been on here for like, 9 years :Laugh: and YES id love to play!! once i get a switch ill let yall know so we can come to our islands hehehe. ?  and as a matter of fact, i do! I have a highlight on my Instagram of all my uke covers i can link you my insta if you wanna watch hehe

19 hours ago, Katniss said:

I've been obsessed with watching Arden Rose play Animal Crossing on Twitch, it's like sports for me rn :Laugh:

aww you're such a good cousin? ❤️ 

Thank you Kat ?

18 hours ago, Cha said:

also

f7a.jpg

DUDE HAHAHA THATS GREAT i just sent that to my friend im sure he'll get a kick out of it

• Thanks 1