• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

On 12/10/2018 at 4:45 PM, Mrs. Takasugi Claus said:

whats shakin bacon? :funny:

oh ya know....just here there and everywhere lol. hows it goin with you cha?? 

On 12/10/2018 at 4:47 PM, Katniss said:

what did u think of the thank u next vid?

I LOVED IT. I swear Ariana keeps getting prettier and prettier

On 12/29/2018 at 11:17 AM, E.V.I.L. said:

can you believe thank u next used to be cat valentine???

Ikr, my friends and I were just talking about how far she's come and she looks so different lmao

10 hours ago, JCM said:

Who is Dean and why do you love him so?

Dean Winchester and I love him because he is one sexy man

1 hour ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

6e76724fa1783ef6c2e90d4d2e0a93ca.gif

hope it's a cherry one, old lady!(?)

THANK YOU BRADDAH JENKS ♡ nice touch with dean lol 

57 minutes ago, Will Smith Genie said:

Happy Birthday!  Where has the time gone, mang!  Hope you have an awesome one and that all is well with you? :) 

Thanks BOBEH. ♡  I know I still can’t believe I’ve been on here for 8 freaking years of my life lol. 

I gotta say I miss talking to you guys, and although we don’t talk as often anymore I still think of you guys a lot. Hope all is well with you!!

On 3/31/2019 at 10:45 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Ay, Saucy. What's new boo?

honestly nothing is really new lol. not yet

On 4/4/2019 at 1:31 AM, Old Man Jenkins said:

Bruh I just found out that season 15 is gonna be Supernatural's last and I just gotta say, with all due respect to the cast and crew, ABOUT GODDAMN TIME?

duuuude i heard that too. it saddens me a bit but i feel the same way, like it srsly needs to end. i can only hope they can end the series on a high note. something good. it doesn't have to be a happy ending but i just want it to be good! 

Edited by Sauce Mama

Yeah, idek how they would go about ending it. They've pretty much done almost everything and they've killed them so many times now that I'd probably won't even take an ending like that seriously :Laugh:, (but I'm sure their bromantic acting can change that) they've made every form of afterlife seem like a bad place to end up in. I'm blanking on this ending, mang, so much that I think it raises my anticipation a bit more cuz I'm so damn curious what they'll do. what would your ideal ending be?

On 4/30/2019 at 11:23 AM, Old Man Jenkins said:

Yeah, idek how they would go about ending it. They've pretty much done almost everything and they've killed them so many times now that I'd probably won't even take an ending like that seriously :Laugh:, (but I'm sure their bromantic acting can change that) they've made every form of afterlife seem like a bad place to end up in. I'm blanking on this ending, mang, so much that I think it raises my anticipation a bit more cuz I'm so damn curious what they'll do. what would your ideal ending be?

Well I know this is kind of obscure...but I remember there was this one episode (and I found it. it was in Season 10) where Dean said he just wants a "win". and if they win he wants to go on a real vacation on a beach. Now I dunno about you, but maybe thats some foreshadowing? I mean I hope so cuz like I said in your thread they deserve it. Maybe if thats true they'll film a scene in Hawaii :funny: but yeah that's how I'd want it to end: both of them happy and relaxing on a tropical beach lol