• Advertisement

114b. Ditchin'

person

discuss this episode here. i loved it. one of my favorite post movie episodes. felt classic and fresh and could have been a season 2 or 3 episode. i liked how it showed off all of spongebob's hobbies, activities, and interests in his life while ditching class. first he went to get an autograph from mermaid man and barnacle boy. then he went jellyfishing. then he went to goo lagoon to play beach tennis. my favorite part was when a guy there said my friend was a good guy until he started cutting class and spongebob freaked out and ran back to boating school to return mrs puff's bathroom key but then mrs puff got arrested for ditching court too. LOL. CLEVER. i expected mrs puff to get all angry and punish spongebob in detention or something, but instead she got in trouble too, and for the same reason. ditching. it's like, in ten minutes, she completely forgot all about that spongebob left for a long time and didn't come back and she told him i don't know what you're going on about spongebob. and in that fast of time, she got in trouble too. that's just clever. this was an awesome episode that remained fresh throughout the whole 11 minutes. i give it a 10/10 and an A+. yes writers. oh yes. this is exactly the kind of stuff we want to see. keep up the good work, even though you haven't been doing a good job lately and have gone back to the way you always are. come on guys.