• Advertisement

103a. Spongicus

person

discuss this episode here. i loved it. one of my favorite post movie episodes. did not feel classic, but twas still fresh. i liked the idea of plankton turning the chum bucket into a colosseum since he could not seem to get the krabby patty secret formula no matter what he does. my favorite part was with the lion, patrick, and the sausage and when spongebob tried to come in and save him. my second favorite part was when plankton gave the customer chum and she threw up because he told him there was anchor rust, seahorse raddish, and whatnot. my third favorite part was when plankton rain out through the escape door but got chased by the lion. "nice kitty. want some chum?" that was hilarious. the only controversy this episode gets from me is why plankton made the show free. whenever he steals the krabby patty secret formula, he is doing it because he wants to sell krabby patties and make money. but here, he is not making money. just customers. but i think i can easily look over that and understand why, because even if he doesn't make money, he just wants to run krabs out of business because he is his arch enemy.

whenever he steals the krabby patty secret formula, he is doing it because he wants to sell krabby patties and make money.

I don't remember him saying anything of the sort.

But yeah, the episode was decent.

I don't remember him saying anything of the sort.

But yeah, the episode was decent.

well obviously he's not going to say it because we all know that's the reason why he wants to steal the formula. why else would he want to steal it? he has a restaurant called the chum bucket but never gets any customers. so he tries to steal the formula. why does he want customers? because he has the chum bucket. why does he have the chum bucket? because he wants to make money. if he didn't want to make money, he wouldn't have the chum bucket because nobody cares about customer's wants if they don't give you money for it. that's why you need a business that has customer's wants, otherwise they will not give you money. so when you say you don't remember him saying anything of the sort, you are pretending like plankton does not have the chum bucket and is just trying to run mr krabs out of business for no reason, which makes no sense. plankton obviously cares about money because otherwise he would not have bothered to open the chum bucket and he would not bother to steal the formula. but he is not making customers because he makes bad food so he wants to steal the formula so he can get customers and make money.

plankton and krabs used to be best friends but then they became enemies because of their restaurant competition between the krusty krab and the chum bucket and because plankton did not sell good food and did not know the krabby patty secret formula so he began endless attempts to steal it from krabs so he could have the success and not krabs. now, if they became enemies because of some other reason and not restaurant competition, then i would completely understand why plankton would not care about money and would just want to steal the formula and run krabs out of business because of that other something that happened between them that caused them to break up and become enemies. because then would just want to get revenge on him for what happened between them. but he doesn't. is that what you were thinking? if you were, then i understand why you would say you don't remember him saying anything of the sort. that's not what happened though. but if that's not what you were thinking, then explain to me why else he would want to steal the secret formula other than to make money.

Person thats too much to say. >.>

Not a bad episode but I've seen it so many times its gotten raw. But, I'll judge it on the first time I saw it.

8/10 Season 6 was basically the season of good and okay, with less terrible moments than Season 4.

To be honest, I used to think this episode was mediocre but I watched the episode today and It was better than I remembered. I really like this episode now. Although I think the entire episode could have been a lot more entertaining and some parts were boring and the ending was stupid but the episode is still good. The episode is actually very creative for a Plankton episode and It has some funny moments such as the begining, the parts with Mr. Krabs' mother, Plankton's "And Krabs will be the pathetic one, in an empty restaurant, stuck with a computer for a wife." line and the sausages landing on Plankton and the lion thinking Plankton is a sausgae and the lion chasing Plankton. The ending was stupid but kinda funny for some reason. My rating for this episode used to be 5/10 but now It's 8/10. I don't think It's one of the best season 6 episodes though.