• Advertisement

089b. Sing a Song of Patrick

person

Discuss this episode here. I loved it. One of my favorite post movie episodes. felt classic and fresh. just what this show needs. patrick makes a song and then it hurts everyone's ears because it is so horrible. make myself a sandwich. it tastes like beans and bacon. it wasn't annoying at all. so this episode was lulz :)

One of the best post movie episodes.

Fish #1 - And that's why your my cookie wookie TEDDY BEEEEEAAAAAAAR!

Fish #1 - I hate my life,

Fish #2 - I hate your life too, dude.

Fish #1 - OK, guys. We gotta do this even if it kills us.

Fish #1 - A one, a two, a......

(turns to the band's funeral)

UNDERRATED HO

nuff said.

I stopped watching SpongeBob regularly near the end of Season 4, not because of the drop in quality, but because I simply lost interest in the series. During my hiatus, I missed what I consider to be just one of the funniest episodes of post-movie SpongeBob, hands down. It starts off relatively slow with a scene at the comic book store (notable highlights are the quote used above and the cameo by that nerd from No Weenies Allowed). Patrick goes to SpongeBob's house to write the poem, and while doing so, he uses his brain for the first time in centuries. Despite this, the poem turns out horribly, and when he sends it to musicians to make into a song, it kills them. No, it literally kills them. This kind of dark humor is something I'd expect from Season 3, and it came as a bit of a shock when I first saw this episode, but once I got over it, I was hitting the floor laughing, and the episode only got better from there. They listen to the song itself, and holy crap, is it bad. But it's a hilarious bad. SpongeBob and Patrick decide that all of Bikini Bottom need to listen to the song, and the reactions of citizens when they listen to it on the radio or in the air are priceless. This episode was pure gold, and coming from a season that's among the show's worst, it was a pleasant surprise.

In my opinion, this episode is one of the most overrated post-movie episodes. I don't even think It's one of the best season 5 episodes. Even though I thought this episode is very funny, I had one problem with this episode and that's the reason why I don't consider this episode as one of the best season 5 or one of the best post-movie episode episode. I really hated the part when Patrick took a $100 out of SpongeBob's wallet. No wonder how Yours Mine and Mine was born. I would consider this as one of the best season 5 episodes, If there weren't that part. Even though It's not one of the best season 5 episode, It's still a funny episode and I recommend this episode. Iaughed at so many parts in this episode. Patrick reading his first poem was very funny. The part with Squidward and Patrick made me laugh. The song annoying the whole Bikini Bottom cracked me up. Old Man Jenkins liking Patrick's song was hilarious. The ending was also funny too. Overall, this episode is almost an excellent episode of season 5. 9.5/10

There are a lot of funny gags in this episode, and Patrick is very likable in this episode segment! This is the way Patrick NEEDS to be written; as a well-meaning fool who is NOT malicious! :rolleyes: I try and catch this episode segment whenever it airs! :D I'd give this episode segment a 10/10! :cool: Enough said, true believers! ;)

• Happy 1