• Advertisement

What Day Do You Go To Church?

thespongebobfan

Though I would bring up a good discussion for those of you that go to church..

I personally believe you should be going to church on Saturday, because I believe in the Bible.

Genesis 2:21 states: By the seventh day(Saturday) God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested; from all of his work. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy.

Also I believe that Jesus died Wednesday and was Resurrected on Saturday, (3 Days, 3 Nights)

Th Truth stated in the bible:

“An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth” (verses 39-40).

Jesus referred to the great miracle from the book of Jonah. Jonah was inside a miraculously created fish for three days and three nights before being spit out, alive, on the shore. And Christ let everyone know that He would be in the grave for the exact same length of time. He said that would be the only sign He would give them. This important prophecy was very specific.

What do you guys believe?

Yeah, there shouldn't be a specific day in which going to church is more holy or anything, just as long as you do go. But I go on Sundays as well, but I'm well aware that they offer mass other days of the week, or praying circles other days, etc. (which I've been to, usually on Tuesdays/Fridays)