• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jinjo

Guest hilaryfan80
1 hour ago, Fred Rechid said:

Really small bug, but when I tried to give Wumbo reputation for this post, it said "You are not allowed to give reputation to this user" but it did so anyway. But when I did it again, it didn't pop up that time.

It may have just been a glitch. It didn't happen to me when I tried. :)

Ever since SBC came back ever since it's disappearance at the start of the new year, it hasn't been working on my computer. I mean, it works, but I can't access anything. Not sure how to describe it but I can't see images, can't see the shout box, can't type posts, can't change my avatar. I can only get full access to the site on my phone but I would like to use it on my computer.

2 minutes ago, NegiSpongie said:

Ever since SBC came back ever since it's disappearance at the start of the new year, it hasn't been working on my computer. I mean, it works, but I can't access anything. Not sure how to describe it but I can't see images, can't see the shout box, can't type posts, can't change my avatar. I can only get full access to the site on my phone but I would like to use it on my computer.

Try either:

1.) Updating your computer to the latest version

2.) Updating Edge to the latest version

3.) Use another browser

If none of those work, we'll look into it further.

On 1/6/2019 at 1:28 PM, NegiSpongie said:

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-clear-the-cache-and-cookies in-microsoft-edge-1914.html

Try clearing your cache first, and if that doesn't help, clear your cookies. I know issues with both have been affecting members since SBC returned.

6 hours ago, JCM said:

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-clear-the-cache-and-cookies in-microsoft-edge-1914.html

Try clearing your cache first, and if that doesn't help, clear your cookies. I know issues with both have been affecting members since SBC returned.

Sorry, I tried doing both of those like the link said but it didn't help.

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

I just bought the King Neptune item, but nobody has responded to me yet, to make it so that the status is reflected on the website. Will someone get to me as soon as possible? Please and thank you in advance!

I've confirmed your purchase. You may post your list whenever you wish.

I want my "Ask Eddie Van Halen (Almost) Anything" topic locked, since nobody ever used it (besides me), but I can't tell how it is that I am supposed to lock it. Will you either tell me, or can someone do it for me? Please and thank you in advance!

35 minutes ago, Eddie Van Halen said:

I want my "Ask Eddie Van Halen (Almost) Anything" topic locked, since nobody ever used it (besides me), but I can't tell how it is that I am supposed to lock it. Will you either tell me, or can someone do it for me? Please and thank you in advance!

Only staff can lock threads. Done.

Has SBC changed how you're supposed to format spoilers? I made a comment and I put the spoilers within brackets like these, [], and closed it off like I'm supposed to, but it didn't register as a spoiler. If there is a new way to format spoilers, please tell me how.

9 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Has SBC changed how you're supposed to format spoilers? I made a comment and I put the spoilers within brackets like these, [], and closed it off like I'm supposed to, but it didn't register as a spoiler. If there is a new way to format spoilers, please tell me how.

It never changed. You click this button in the post editor for spoilers:

2wXQbez.png

It's next to strikethrough. 

I'm not sure how, but when I was making edits to "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" on the SBC Wiki, it somehow merged the contents to make the next upcoming episode, "Back To The 1980's Part I", to be on the same line as "The Obligatory Food Pyramid Episode", and I'm not sure how to fix it. Will you please fix it for me so that the two are on separate lines again?

1 minute ago, 4EverGreen said:

I'm not sure how, but when I was making edits to "Power Rangers Multiverse Force" on the SBC Wiki, it somehow merged the contents to make the next upcoming episode, "Back To The 1980's Part I", to be on the same line as "The Obligatory Food Pyramid Episode", and I'm not sure how to fix it. Will you please fix it for me so that the two are on separate lines again?

This has been fixed.

Could someone make the new episode topics for the most recent two episode segments of "The Patrick Star Show" that just aired? I would, except I don't know what their production code number (episode segment numbers), are. The episodes are "Nitwit Neighborhood News", and "Mid-Season Finale".