• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jinjo

Guest ssj4gogita4

Not that much of a big deal, but everytime I click "Xat" it goes to the store. Also, clicking "Portal" tries to let me save teams???

Xat fixed. What's the link to the portal?

^

Also, the "SBC Wiki" link is broken on the Splash skin because it points to the http://spongebobuniverse.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page url instead of the current http://www.thesbcommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page url. This doesn't happen on the other skins, though.

Fixed.

Guest ssj4gogita4

Little shifting bug.

That's been going on ever since we moved back to the site. It shouldn't affect you much.

Fixed. Logo was too big in width & height and was different looking than original logo.

Done.

The star ratings are gone from profiles. Can someone fix them?

This was intentionally done; we were planning to get rid of those for a while now. Users were getting tired of getting lowly rated, and the whole thing was a pointless feature anyways. Plus, Chr has a 1/5 rating, and it is shown on the Employee of the Month widget, which is kind of awkward to show.

This was intentionally done; we were planning to get rid of those for a while now. Users were getting tired of getting lowly rated, and the whole thing was a pointless feature anyways. Plus, Chr has a 1/5 rating, and it is shown on the Employee of the Month widget, which is kind of awkward to show.

it does.

I have to agree with this. And i'll admit that I felt kinda bad when I got a 4 star rating, considering I had 5 stars before that. I sometimes think that we're better off with a new rating system altogether.

was about to give him 5. so you might wanna remove that from the widget too