• Advertisement

SBC Help Thread

Jinjo

It seems to be only the Christmas skin but anywhere I go, that stupid black bar at the bottom is going haywire. Also, seems to be ie9 and not ff (not sure if ie7, ie8, chrome, or opera either)

I'll look into this, but the falling snow seems to be causing a lot of problems. We'll be getting better designs with our upcoming professional skins and if and when we switch to IPB software.

I've been using default skin but why not take the bar off the white christmas skin until problem is resolved. Or just take the snow off and see if that helps.

Also, why is there an ad that pops up on the White Christmas skin? Is this intentional? http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/ssj4gogita4/wtfisgoingonherebiznatch.png

Yes it is. Sign it. Its a Petition.

Is signing it the only way to get rid of it? Because I've gotten tired of seeing that mofo every day I log on.

No it won't go away until an admin or technical GFX takes it off.

Guest ssj4gogita4

lol. You can say curse words but you can't post a video that is a joke with a curse word in it?

From your rules topic...

•Yes, cussing is allowed. But words like gay (as an insult), cocksucker, faggot, retard, and nigger (No offense intended) will not be tolerated. These words can be greatly offensive to some users here. It is acceptable in spin-offs/lits, but it would have to be portrayed as a horrible thing to say in the spin-off/lit and a warning must be given at the top of the episode before presenting such content. There is to be NO swearing in the Nautical Nonsense forums however.

No where in this does it say anything about the F word. ;)

btw, some of you need a sense of humor :P