• Advertisement

052a. Chocolate With Nuts

Blackout

This episode is on my top 10 episodes list and It's my favorite season 3 episode. Although I think this episode is the most overrated SpongeBob episode. Yup, I even find it more overrated than Band Geeks. This episode is overrated because of Chocolate Guy. Even though Chocolate Guy crackes me up (HATERS GONNA HATE), he is the reason why many people consider this episode as the best SpongeBob episode ever and I don't think he makes this episode the best SpongeBob episode. I've seen a few episodes that they are better than this episode. This episode is so hilarious. I laughed at everything in this episode. The begining of this episode was very funny. Patrick's "I love you" and "Lets get naked" lines were hilarious. The old lady in this episode was very funny Patrick staring at a guy cracked me up. The ending was also funny too. I rate this episode 10/10

•  

What is there to say about this episode that hasn't been said already? It's hilarious. The jokes come fast and each hit their targets with beautiful precision. The humor comes not only from SpongeBob and Patrick's door-to-door antics but from the range of interesting characters they meet on their journey, from a lunatic to a con man to a woman so old that she's literally just a head and spine. (!) This is pristine SpongeBob here, and it's the stuff that kept us coming back for more every week or whenever they decided to freakin' give us a new ep. (It was just as bad as now while Season 3 was airing, trust me.)

I really loved this episode. It is the best S3 episode and my 2nd favorite SB episode of all time. This was so funny. The cholcate guys and his needs, and everything else.

Best quote - "Lets get naked"

Best character - Chocolate Guy

10/10

What can I say about this episode that hasn't already? While I may prefer Krusty Krab Training Video for it's originality, this is easily the episode I laughed at the most and the hardest. Even if the plot is ridiculously simple they play around with it to make room for joke, after joke, after joke, after joke, and every last one of them hit BULLSEYES. Even with the highly mentioned and overused quotes like CHOCOLATE, I Love You, or Let's Get Naked for Real Estate, they were still so well executed and hilarious that I can still find them funny to this very day? If I somehow don't find them funny one day, there's tons of other really classic and memorable lines to fall back on. It's really the pinnacle of SpongeBob. Obviously gonna give this an 11/10

This is certainly my favorite episode! Every joke here is so funny, and there's TONS of them! So many memorable lines as well, and the plot of SpongeBob and Patrick becoming rich entrepreneurs selling chocolate is a great one and was executed brilliantly! A 10/10 episode for sure, the absolute best in the series!

I find it 8/10 Good really. The only reason it's so loved is because of how funny it is, and I hate the scene I call "Con Man At His Worst". Spongebob and Patrick basically get tricked into giving con man the money they earn.

Highlight: I love you.

Lowlight: Con Man At His Worst

Tom: CHOOOOCOLATE!

Me: SPOOOOONGEBOB DVDS!

Edited by Atlantis SquarePantis is Amazing