• Advertisement

052a. Chocolate With Nuts

Blackout

This is easily a favorite, one of the other times i saw it i was drinking chocolate milk then "I love you'' milk everywhere, this is a very high class great quality episode this is the type of plot you can only get from season 2 or 3 was it Very great episode i just cannot stress that enough i aplaud just perfect this is Gold.
Holy run on sentence, Batman.

Literally all I have to say that Chocolate with nuts episode is so enjoyable epic.Chocolate!

Oh, hey! 630566.gif Welcome to sbc!

And yeah, it's one of the best episodes ever. It actually won our Best Episode Ever contest we held a few months ago.

Oh, hey! 630566.gif Welcome to sbc!

And yeah, it's one of the best episodes ever. It actually won our Best Episode Ever contest we held a few months ago.

I remember that.

I guess buddy episodes are always classics!

This is my all time favorite episode. My dad and I die every time at the ''let's get naked'' thing. I say that every time we go to a diner-like restaurant. This episode really nailed in my love of SpongeBob. It has great humor, hilarious facial expressions, and possibly the best animation out all the episodes of this season what with it being so crisp and fluid. I can watch this episode ten thousand times and never get tired of it.

This is an awesome episode. One of my favorites in the whole series. LOVE IT! It was so funny to see Spongebob and Patrick with the candy bar bags and candy bar bag carrying bags, and when Patrick kept the card of the guy's fat, bubbling belly for 5 bucks and he kept staring at it. and when the lady's mom was a worm.. and how Spongebob and Patrick kept exaggerating the truth.

favorite quotes: fred the fish says CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worm: WHAT? WHAT ARE THEY SELLING???

This is an awesome episode. One of my favorites in the whole series. LOVE IT! It was so funny to see Spongebob and Patrick with the candy bar bags and candy bar bag carrying bags, and when Patrick kept the card of the guy's fat, bubbling belly for 5 bucks and he kept staring at it. and when the lady's mom was a worm.. and how Spongebob and Patrick kept exaggerating the truth.

favorite quotes: fred the fish says CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worm: WHAT? WHAT ARE THEY SELLING???

No, Tom is the ''CHOOOOCOLAAATE'' guy. Fred is the ''MY LEG'' guy. And I think Patrick is a weight-gain fetishist. It explains that flashback moment in ''Grandma's Kisses'' where he tried to make SpongeBob eat an entire pumpkin. He was probably thinking: ''Yeah, you like that, don't you? You got some on your cheek, let me wipe it off. Ooooooh YEAH.''

This is the one episode you should show to somebody who's never heard of SpongeBob to make them love it forever. SpongeBob and Patrick at their best. Loaded with some of the best jokes of the series. And of course the most popular running gag in SpongeBob history.

10/10. CHOCOLATE!!

Everyone should agree that this episode is an undoubtable classic

Wanna tell you all the truth.

This episode is overrated after watching it so many times.

It's classic, but there are many better episodes, including it's partner in crime.