• Advertisement

102a. Penny Foolish

Master Cheeks

Oh goody! An Aaron Springer episode in Season 6! This just has to be good!

In all seriousness, all this really does is show that Mr. Krabs is cheap. Yeah. Going around the entire city just for a penny? Oh, come on!

Final score: 3.5/10

To be honest, I... never found this episode to really be all that bad. While I will agree that the idea of it is rather dumb (this is Mr. Krabs's greed on a whole new level), I wasn't affected by it all that much. Instead, I was more bored by it than anything else. There's no denying that parts of this episode are rather disjointed (take, for example, the brain scene; that part came out of nowhere and existed for... reasons?) and the resolution is just... there, I don't hate this episode that much. It definitely could've been executed far better (and this might've been a sign for things to come regarding Aaron Springer's writing in Season 6), but overall I can't say this episode upset me too much, and it's definitely not the worst thing to come from Aaron Springer this season.

FINAL RATING: 6/10 (OK episode)

• God Himself 1

Highlight: 11th 11th 11th

season 6 penny foolish GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

*scarcastic* OMG HE HAS NO PENNIES SO SAD WAH WAH WAH WAH ALL I CAN SAY IS WAH WAH. WAH WAH! WAH WAH! THE HOUSE EXPLODED OF MY SADNESS!!