• Advertisement

093c. BlackJack

NegiSpongie

Discuss it here...

I thought this is a really good episode. I liked have a main plot about SpongeBob's parents and the introduction of SpongeBob's uncle and cousin. And noticing how SpongeBob takes after his mom 526874.gif . All in all, good episode 10/10

BlackJack

I really don't understand the hate/dislike for this episode.... It was really funny and entertaining. Spongebob was in character and I loved the reappearance and Grandma!

A few moments I enjoyed include the images Spongebob imagined BlackJack was doing to his parents and Uncle Blue was pretty funny for a one time character.

I'd rank this among the best of Season 5 for the plot and humor

Score: 8.0/10.0

This episode is underrated. I actually liked this episode. I thought the plot was intreresting, we learned more about SpongeBob's family members and SpongeBob's past and this episode was a little funny. Although this episode wasn't great. In my opinion, this episode got worse when SpongeBob wanting his uncles help but his uncle putting SpongeBob to work. I kinda felt bad for SpongeBob. Another flaw was the ending. Seriously, Blackjack is way smaller than SpongeBob? Very stupid. It had some flaws but overall, It's a good episode. 7.5/10

Spongebob's extended family REALLY needs to appear in more episodes, they do NOT get enough love! Also, can anybody say untapped, potential story ideas, regarding Spongebob's family in regards to the other main characters of "Spongebob Squarepants"? I certainly can! I'd give this episode a 9.9 out of 10! If it were longer, and had more conflict, it would be a perfect 10! Enough said, true believers!