You didn't think I would forget did yah? :P

Spin-Off Classics presents...

The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles

Episodes

Season 1:

1. The New Squid in Town/Squidiots

2. Le New Job/The Things That Go Suction in the Night

3. Chad's Girlfriend/Music Messup

Chad's Girlfriend: Chad becomes a boyfriend with a female squid, and Sam and Squidward are happy for him. The only problem is, Chad is worried that their first date will go haywire since he gets nervous and sweats when he's around her. So Sam and Squidward sneak onto their date at the french resturant and try to help him, but things might not go as planned.

Music Messup: One night, Squidward accidentally plays the wrong notes to a song at the resturant. So now, he's a novice at clarinet playing and can't remember anything. At first, this is okay as since Squidward starts learning slowly again. But this can become a problem when Rick is his replacement.

Episodes

Season 1:

Special. Halloween Krabs/The Bet

Halloween Krabs: The resturant is having a Halloween party, and it's a full house. But, Squidward notices a situation when the resturant owner and Eugene Krabs, his old boss, are becoming close friends. The reason why is that Mr. Krabs might reveal about Squidward when he used to work at the Krusty Krab, and he fears he wants to take him back and since he's so rich, he'll give his boss a fortune. So he decides to prevent this from happening by putting on loud Halloween music and even some scares in a costume.

The Bet: Squidward and Rick try to bet on not playing the clarinet for a week, but this might interfer with Squidward's job. Especially since he is using replacement instruments in which he has no talent at.

FROM THE CREATIVE TEAM OF MICHAELMN AND CNF...

Jv40D.jpg

Cartoon All-Stars

Episode 1 The Beginning - Written by Michaelmn

SpongeBob: Eh, I’m Bored.

Invader Zim: Me too.

Rocko: Hey Zim.

Invader Zim: Go away!

Rocko: Come on I just want to talk.

Invader Zim: Okay.

Rocko: I’m just bored

Invader Zim: IS THAT ALL YOU WANT TO SAY!

Rocko: Oh sorry I meant we should go on a Contest to win an Island and $1 Million Dollars.

Invader Zim: Rocko I Don’t Thin-

Host: That’s where you are wrong.

Host 2: Yeah!

Host: I’m Michaelmn!

Host 2: I’m CNF as Co-Host!

Host and Host 2: We have a Contest Called Cartoon All-Stars!

SpongeBob: What’s that?

Rocko: Yeah what’s that?

Host and Host 2: It’s a Contest!

Host: It has a 5 Star Hotel!

Host 2: Robot Servants!

Host: 8 Restaurants!

Host 2: A Big Pool!

Host: Even the Winner decides who gets on it and who doesn't!

Host: So who wants to complete in a Contest?

SpongeBob: Me!

Rocko: Sure I will joining that Contest for that Island.

Ren: I want to join!

Stimpy: Same thing as Ren said!

Mr. Blik, Waffle and Gordon Quid: Sure I'll join!

Doug: Sure I'll Join!

Jimmy Neutron: Joining!

Dudley Puppy: Me!

Mordecai and Rigby: I want to join

Bugs Bunny: Sure I'll Join!

Robot: Sure if my Brother isn’t in this

Monster: I'll Join!

Leonardo: I'll join!

Raphael: Sure

Michaelango: Sure I'll join

Donatello: I'll Join

Mickey Mouse: I'll join

Dexter: I'll join!

Cow and Chicken: Eh Sure I'll join for that.

Daffy: Sure I'll join to beat that Despicable Bugs Bunny!

Bugs Bunny: Hey!

Daffy: Well kind of.

Host: People Limit is Maxed Out!

Host 2: Hope you joined!

All Expect Host and Host 2: I Did!

Host: Gee you don’t have to yell.

Host: Now we pick The Teams

Host: We don’t know who will pick the Teams...yet.

Host: Let’s Do a Challenge to find out who shall pick the Teams!

The Challenge - Written by CNF1

Host 1: Our first challenge to determine who will pick the teams is going to be a short game of Capture The Flag!

Host 2: All you have to do is Capture as many flags as you can within the time limit, which is 5 minutes. Everyone of you will have a flag. Once all your flags get taken, you're out of the challenge!

Host 1: Alright. Is everyone ready?

Everyone Except the Hosts: Yep!

Host 2: Get ready.

Host 2: Get set.

Host 2: ...

Host 2: GO!

*All the contestants run around, attempting to capture as many flags as they can*

*Stimpy attempts to steal Rocko's flag, but Doug steals his from behind*

*Bugs Bunny is seen digging holes throughout the course and capturing a lot of the contestant's flags*

*Mickey trys to steal Dexter's flag, but Dexter uses his invention, placing an anvil on Mickey, and Dexter takes his flag*

Host 1: TIME'S UP!

Host 1: Our 2 winners to pick the teams are...

Host 1: Bugs Bunny!

Host 2: And...

Host 2: Dexter!

Host 2: Congrats to them both!

Host 2: Now off to your bunks, we will let you know who's on what team in the morning.

The Ending - Written by CNF1

Bugs Bunny: Hmm, who to choose for my team.

Dexter: This shall be a very hard decision to make, right Bunny.

Bugs Bunny: Right you are pal.

*The 2 laugh hysterically*

*We move to the outdoors area, outside of the cafeteria, which we were just a moment ago*

Host 1: Who will be on each team?

Host 2: Who is going to win?

Host 1: Join us next time for another episode of:

Host 1 & 2: CARTOON ALL-STARS!

THE END!

FADE TO BLACK

MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold Season 1

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet- Mountains

5. MermaidMan's master

6. Kelp Adventure

7. MermaidMan's vanishing act

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble : In the opening, MermaidMan teams up with Mrs. Magic to stop The Dirty Bubble! Mrs. Magic and Mermaidman use their new vanishing move and disappear. They circle around The Dirty Bubble, but he doesn't know what to do. They pop up and attack him. He shoots mini-dirty bubbles at them, and MermaidMan uses water-balls on them. The Dirty Bubble says, "This isn't over!" He jumps away, and MermaidMan thanks Mrs. Magic for her help.

MermaidMan gets a news report that The Dirty Bubble is back, so he teams up with Miss Appear (Sandy) and has a plan that will work again. But The Dirty Bubble is giant now! He says that when he jumped away, he got attacked by Blue Arrow, and he fell into a factory, where he got mutated and turned into a giant bubble. Miss Appear vanishes, but The Dirty Bubble sees her with his new vision, and he attacks her with bubbles. MermaidMan uses his raging whirlpool and spins around the bubbles. Miss Appear thinks she is useless and walks away. MermaidMan says, "Please, i need your help!" Miss Appear distracts the bubbles, and they can't hurt her because of her helmet, and she punches them. MermaidMan uses his freeze vision to freeze the Dirty Bubble. It freezes the other bubbles as well. But the Dirty Bubble uses his heat ray to blast out, and he escapes but leaves behind a bag of slime. MermaidMan doesn't know what it is, but he thanks Sandy for her help and says, "All heroes can be helpful."

We continue with The Adventures of Squidward Tentacles...

Episodes

Season 1:

5. The Mild, Mild, West/News About Noises

The Mild, Mild, West: Sam appears to come from the west, so he decides to do western things as Squidward and Chad tag along. However, once they notice that these things are dangerous, they decide to do safe things of their own.

News About Noises: Squidward is upset when everyone is yelling at him, Chad, Sam, his boss, and the rest of Ukelue Bottom. Once Squidward's eardrums nearly burst out, he wishes on a shooting shell for a world of no sound. But when the shooting shell is extremely big and is to crush the entire town, according to angles. It is up to Squidward to retrieve the sound back and save the town.

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet- Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

12. Master of a disaster! : In the opening, MermaidMan teams up with Sea Master to stop Manray! He starts out as a normal villain, and Sea Master starts laughing at MermaidMan. He says, "You are afraid of this weak villain?" He laughs and laughs, but Manray presses a button to grow him to a large size and roars! Sea Master says, "I didn't see that coming." He dodges Manray and kicks him. Manray grabs Sea Master, and MermaidMan uses his new water-sword to slice a tube off. It leaks, and it electrifies the button and Manray! He faints. Sea Master says, "See? He wasn't so tough."

In the plot, Weather Master is up to no good again! He has captured The Quickster (Spongebob), Miss Appear (Sandy), Captain Magma (Squidward), and The Elastic Waistband (Patrick)! He plans on using their powers to create a storm. Barnacle Boy visits MermaidMan and says that they have gone missing. MermaidMan wonders who could have kidnapped them. Meanwhile, Weather Master starts his machine and says, "I will use you as power sources for my machine!" He presses a button, and it causes The Quickster to make a huge tornado, which starts smashing the city apart! Weather Master then yells, "Prepare to face the world's most dangerous tornado!" Barnacle Boy runs away from it, and he picks up a bomb and throws it at the tornado, and it explodes. He then uses Captain Magma's power to make it sunny, but it causes drought to some lakes, and MermaidMan feels weak. They come to his base and he says, "This is sick! How could you use those poor kids as a power source for your machine!?" He attacks MermaidMan and changes the weather, but nothing happens! It seems that Miss Appear and The Elastic Waistband don't have weather powers, and Barnacle Boy punches Weather Master and says," I never liked you, Weather Master!" MermaidMan rescues the kids, and they combine their powers and blast the machine apart. They then attack Weather Master and blow him away! They thank MermaidMan and Barnacle Boy for rescuing them.

Episodes

Season 1:

6. Art Dilemma/Squid's Putt Out

Art Dilemma: An artist is coming to Ukelue Bottom and will hold a one-day only contest for someone's piece of art to be specially advertised by him whilst using name and address. Squidward wants to enter the competition, however, this can become a problem due to him multiplying his works of art by the thousands.

Squid's Putt Out: When Squidward has a day off from the resturant, he decides to spend it golfing. However, he encounters golfing champions that are snooty and always show off. So Squidward decides to face them in a game of golfing.

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet- Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

12. Master Of A Disaster!

13. Manray's Revenge! : In the opening, MermaidMan and The Elastic Waistband (Patrick) team up to stop Kelp Thing from destroying a kelp tree in the kelp forest! Patrick stretches and is about to punch The Kelp Thing, but he grabs his arm and throws him. MermaidMan uses his water-sword and attacks. He tries to run, but MermaidMan uses his new move, which is water blast! It blasts the Kelp Thing, and he lands onto the ground, knocked out.

In the plot, Manray is plotting revenge on MermaidMan by using his new machine and henchmen to stop him! He jumps on with his henchmen, and it starts flying, and it blasts lasers! Meanwhile, The Quickster (Spongebob) is walking through Night city and notices Manray. He warns MermaidMan, and they come and find that the town is in a disaster. Manray explains, "I am sick and tired of losing, and iIm getting my revenge!" He uses a super blast, and The Quickster dodges. The Quickster uses his super-dash and blasts through the machine, and it starts crashing down. The Quickster jumps on and says, "Prepare to face The Quickster!" He runs around and around him with a rope and ties him up, but a henchmen knocks Spongebob out, and Manray breaks free. MermaidMan notices it crashing and goes to rescue Spongebob. He uses water blast on the henchmen and runs though the control room. He gets into a fight with Manray, and he says, "I won't lose!" He throws MermaidMan to the ground, and The Quickster runs into the door and breaks out and dashes towards Manray and knocks him off and he goes flying! They escape, and the machine crashes. MermaidMan says, "You did good today."

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet - Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

7. MermaidMan's Vanishing Act

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

12. Master of A Disaster!

13. Manray's Revenge

14. MermaidMan On The Krusty Train : In the opening, MermaidMan teams up with Barnacle Boy to stop The Moth from stealing an airplane! He plans on using it to make him fly faster. MermaidMan uses waterblast, and he falls out, but the plane is about to crash! Barnacle Boy runs and uses his mind power to lift it and put it on the ground. The Moth gets away, though.

In this crossover with The Krusty Train, Mr. Krabs calls MermaidMan and Blue Arrow and says he needs help! They arrive, and Mr. Krabs explains there are some criminals known as The M.C.C who are ruining his business! They board the train, and MermaidMan agrees to help. They look around and don't find anything. Blue Arrow sees a mysterious fish run down the hall and shoots an arrow at him, and he falls. MermaidMan says, "Blue Arrow!" But he then says, "Look." They find a strange bug, and they don't seem to know what it is. It then takes over Blue Arrow! He shoots arrows everywhere, and he tells Mr. Krabs what happened! Plankton says, "I will try to destroy the bug." He jumps onto the arrows and gets on his neck and breaks the bug and starts trying to get it off. It then falls off, and it takes over Mr. Krabs! Blue Arrow shoots an arrow at the bug, and it explodes. Mr. Krabs then says, "Thank you so much for your help!" Even though they didn't catch the M.C.C, they leave the train and know they did a good job.

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet - Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

13. Manray's Revenge

14. MermaidMan On The Krusty Train

15. The MermaidMan Files : In the opening, MermaidMan teams up with Miss Appear (Sandy) to stop Sports King from crushing Captain Magma (Squidward) with a giant bowling ball! It slowly lowers down, and Captain Magma tries to break free. Miss Appear disappears and punches Sports King. Sports King throws bowling balls and then golf balls. MermaidMan uses Double-Team, and two MermaidMans appear! He double teams some more, and there are 14 MermaidMans! Sports King throws soccer balls at all of them, but they vanish, and MermaidMan pops up and punches him, knocking him out. They save Captain Magma as well.

In this crossover with The Sea Files, The Man calls MermaidMan saying he needs help. MermaidMan decides to bring his old master Sea Master along, even though he might cause trouble. They arrive, and he explains that Lady Villain stole one of their machines, and the agents can't find anything. They search around for a couple of minutes and find a note. It's from Lady Villain. It reads: "I have stolen one of your machines, and if you want it back, feel free to come to my hideout and try to take it back!" MermaidMan says, "This is a trick." But The Man demands they go.

They arrive and knock out the guards. They walk through her strange hideout and come to a room with the stolen machine! But Lady Villain appears and presses a button that makes the floor come open, and they fall through. They land in a pit with huge, angry clams! The clams start biting them, but Sea Master hops over the clams and kicks them. They jump out, but before they can attack her, she jumps away in her helicopter. MermaidMan uses water-blast, and the helicopter starts coming down, but it comes up again. She escapes sadly. But they get the machine back, and The Man thanks them for their help.

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet - Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

13. Manray's Revenge

15. The MermaidMan Files

16. MermaidMan In The City : In the opening, MermaidMan and Blue Arrow team up to stop The Atomic Flounder! He plans on using his new mind-control helmets to control everyone. Blue Arrow shoots arrows at the helmets and frees the people. Blue Arrow uses his new move: Arrow blast which makes his arrow glow blue and cause a blast! He shoots another at the Atomic Flounder, but he dodges. MermaidMan uses water-blast and knocks him out.

In this crossover with Pierce in the city, Pierce needs a story about a hero. MermaidMan gets word The Dirty Bubble has been spotted in New Kelp City and brings The Elastic Waistband (Patrick) along. Patrick sees Pierce. Pierce says, "Do i know you?" Patrick removes his mask, and he says, "Patrick!" Pierce says he needs a story about a hero fighting a villain, and MermaidMan explains that The Dirty Bubble is here. In a past episode, he got mutated, and he is now very powerful.

They see some strange goo and follow the trail. What they then find is The Dirty Bubble! He is bigger then ever! He attacks, and The Elastic Waistband uses his super-stretch and punches him, but it bounces back and punches himself! The Dirty Bubble roars, and he breathes ice that freezes MermaidMan and Patrick! Pierce gets mad and says, "Nobody messes with my friends!" He gets an idea and gets out his camera. The Dirty Bubble says, "What are you going to do with that?" He starts it up and flashes a light, and The Dirty Bubble says, "Aaaah!" He flashes it again. The frozen statues break open, and MermaidMan uses his water sword and attacks! The Elastic Waistband attacks, and Pierce uses his camera, and The Dirty Bubble falls into a sharp rock that pops him into mud! MermaidMan thanks Pierce and Patrick, and Pierce writes the story about MermaidMan and The Elastic Waistband defeating The Dirty Bubble.

Episodes

Season 1:

7. Treasure Slips/The Squid Squad

Treasure Slips: Every morning, Squidward keeps slipping on something, but doesn't know what. When he tries to get to the bottom of it, it turns out to be a treasure chest full of gold. After showing Chad and Sam, they become jealous and want to steal it, which could lead to the end of their friendship.

The Squid Squad: Squidward, Sam, and Chad come to a clarinet recital one night, but they unfortuneantly see that Rick is a part of it. Expecting him to play bad like before, Rick actually plays phenomenal this time. In order to show him off, Squidward tries to form a group of the best clarinet players in the sea, including him, Chad, and Sam. The only problem is, Squidward might have a little trouble when SpongeBob is now the best clarinet player in Bikini Bottom (and he's not good) and joins Squidward's group.

Episodes

Season 1:

8. Heck's Kitchen/Party in the Hizzouse!

Heck's Kitchen: When all of the chefs are sick, Squidward and the resturant owner must cook all of the meals themselves, but this could become a problem knowing that they are both terrible chefs.

Party in the Hizzouse!: In a videotape documentary, Squidward is showing his house party with all of the citizens from Ukelue Bottom and Bikini Bottom, in which we see old characters from the original show as well as new ones.

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet- Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

12. Master Of A Disaster!

13. Manray's Revenge!

14. MermaidMan On the Krusty Train

15. The MermaidMan files

16. MermaidMan In The City

17. Clowning Around : In the opening, MermaidMan and Mrs.Magic team up to stop The Jumbo Shrimp from stealing a laser from a factory! He runs as fast as he can, and Mrs. Magic casts a spell that causes him to run through a portal. Once he's out of the portal, he bumps into MermaidMan! Mermaid Man punches him, and the laser goes flying. Mrs. Magic teleports herself and grabs the laser.

In this crossover with The Misadventures Of Patrick, Jeremy (the villain from that show) takes a vacation and visits Night City. Sadly, what he doesn't know is Patrick (The Elastic Waistband) is there! The Elastic Waistband walks around town and notices Jeremy. He decides to get revenge on him and stretches and punches him! He then says, "Who did that?" He then steals his ice cream and jumps away. Patrick says, "I think that's enough for now." Meanwhile, Jeremy reads a news article about The Elastic Waistband saving The Town from Weather Master, and Jeremy notices The Elastic Waistband is Patrick! He laughs to himself, and this gives him an idea. MermaidMan notices Patrick again and thanks him for saving the town from Weather Master! Jeremy messes around with his clown box and records some lines that Weather Master said to makes MermaidMan's base hear it. It says, "Hello The Elastic Waistband! I have kidnapped your friend, so meet me in my hideout to stop me!"

Jeremy goes towards Weather Master's Hideout (which is a weather station) and throws a pie at the door, and it explodes! He punches Weather Master and knocks him out. MermaidMan and The Elastic Waistband arrive and find Jeremy! He says, "Hello Patrick!" He uses Weather Master's new laser and drills a hole under Patrick, but he stretches and dodges it. Weather Master wakes up and notices Jeremy and blasts him with a tornado! MermaidMan uses water-blas, and Patrick stretches and punches him. MermaidMan uses his raging whirlpool, and Weather Master uses his tornado, and they blast Jeremy away. But the heroes leave Weather Master's hideout. MermaidMan says, "Who was that creepy clown?" Patrick says, "Oh, he's just some guy a met in another spin-off."

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet - Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

13. Manray's Revenge

15. The MermaidMan Files

17. Clowning Around

18. Opposites Attack! (Part 1) : In the opening, MermaidMan teams up with Barnacle Boy to stop Manray from stealing a strange machine from a top-secret factory! Manray blasts them with a laser, and a helicopter comes down and picks them up, and they escape.

In this crossover with The Ops, Manray arrives at the Chum Bucket with all the other villains (including the mysterious villain Water-Guy). Plankton says he is working on trying to fix this machine and starts fixing things. Plankton and Karen warn them this is a bad idea, but they ignore them. The machine sparks, starts opening, and sucks them all in, except Plankton and Karen!

1. Heroes Unite!

2. Moth Attack!

3. Weather Disaster

4. Magnet - Mountains

5. MermaidMan's Master

6. Kelp Adventure

8. Jumbo Revenge

9. Into The Wild

10. Sports Attack!

11. Bubble Trouble

13. Manray's Revenge

15. The MermaidMan Files

17. Clowning Around

18. Opposites Attack! (Part 1)

19. Opposites Attack! (Part 2) : They arrive in the opposite world. Everything is different. Heroes are villains and villains are heroes! Water- Guy says, "You guys have ruined the balance of the world!" He blasts them and escapes. Meanwhile, the villains meet their opposites which are heroes!

The Dirty Bubble's Opposite is The Clean Bubble.

Manray's Opposite is ManToy, who is a man that is a toy.

The Moth's opposite is The Butterfly.

The Jumbo Shrimp's opposite is The Small Shrimp and he is kind of a coward.

The Kelp Thing's Opposite is The Coral Thing.

The Atomic Flounder's opposite is The Aquamic Flounder.

Weather Master's Opposite is Weather Caster who works on the News In The Opposite world and is secretly a hero.

Magnet-Man's opposite is Repel-Man and whenever he tries to attract something, they blast apart from each other.

Sports King's Opposite is Game King, who plays games and is kind of a nerd.

Water-Guy's Opposite is Fire-Guy who uses fire for good. Which is actually strange because Water-Guy doesn't seem to be villain or hero because he tried to destroy a hero and villain.

But, some mysterious strangers kidnap them all in a cage!

Meanwhile, the heroes, see a strange portal and enter it!

20. Opposites Attack! (Part 3) : The Heroes get pulled into the opposite world. They walk through the town and Blue Arrow says," I heard something!" He shoots his arrow and nothing happens. But they walk closer and find a castle! They try to be careful and fall through the door which is a trap- door! They fall into a basement and meet their opposites which are villains!:

MermaidMan's Opposite is ManrayMan. He is kind of similar to Manray, but he is still part Mermaidman.

Barnacle Boy's opposite is Kelpacle Boy.

The Quickster's opposite is The Slowster. Even though he can be useless, he is still powerful.

Captain Magma's Opposite is Captain Ash.

Blue Arrow's opposite is Red Arrow.

Miss Appear's opposite is Disappear. She is mainly invisible the whole time.

Mrs. Magic's opposite is Mrs. Witch, who is a witch that uses evil magic.

The Elastic Waistband's Opposite is The Rubber Band who stretches and can hurt someone.

Sea Master's Opposite is Land Master who can breathe underwater and cause earthquakes.

Animal King's Opposite is Cave King and is kind of like a caveman. He can still summon animals, but uses them for evil.

The Villains are captured in cages and a fight breaks out! MermaidMan uses his water-sword on cages, but nothing happens. He smashes a button, which lets some villains go. In the middle of the fight, ManrayMan asks the villains from the real world to join their side! They agree and a huger fight breaks out. The Opposites of the villains fight and at one point, ManrayMan sets off a bomb that will destroy the opposite world! The fight gets even worse and the heroes knock everyone out! ManrayMan says, "You are doomed!" Blue Arrow shoots an arrow at him and knocks him out. Mrs. Magic makes a giant anvil appear and it crushes him. But, they don't know how to stop the bomb. Game King says, "I will use my nerd skills to try and stop it." But it can't be stopped. Mrs. Magic uses teleport and it vanishes! She says she sent it to a Haunted Planet and of course, it won't hurt anything because it can't kill monsters. So, everything goes back to normal and The Heroes and Villains go back.

Episodes

Season 1:

9. Hooked Up Squid/Statue of Stupidity

Hooked Up Squid: Squidward is sad that Chad has a girlfriend, and now Sam does as well. Chad and Sam then find a website to find your perfect match. After doing the quiz, Squidward meets the girl, but might not like her.

Statue of Stupidity: Sam creates a statue of Neptune, and Chad and Squidward think it is completely stupid since it looks nothing like him. But since the two think Sam is very proud of himself and like it, they try to hide the fact that they hate it. But it might turn out that Sam hates it too.

Episodes

Season 1:

10. Double Trouble/Finding Nemo

Double Trouble: Squilliam takes a visit to Ukelue Bottom and turns out to be a friend of Rick. Now the two try to show off to him as since Squilliam wants to get him back for taking away his chance of having the fanciest house in the sea, and Rick because he was shown off by Squidward when he had the clarinet players playing along with him, Chad and Sam. What will Squidward do?

Finding Nemo: After hearing stories about Captain Nemo from his mother and that he still is somewhere in the sea. Squidward, Chad, and Sam go on an adventure to find him.

Episode III: "A Date With The Cable Guy! Sloppy Seconds All-Around!!"

Imposter SOF woke up one Saturday morning to watch some Saturday morning cartoons. When his cable suddenly conksnout, he grabs me mallet and headed outside to check it out. After getting nowhere he banged the satellite dish and phoned human services, who said they'll be sending somebody right away. About 46 minutes later, a knock was heard at the door.

Imposter SOF. *answers* WHATS YER OFFER?!!?!

Tvguy: Hi, you must be Imposter SOF! I'm the cable guy. It has come to my attention that-

Imposter SOF: WE DONT WANT ANY!!? *slams door*

Imposter SOF threw me Mallet of Doom™ to the side and went on his desktop but a surge of elextricity filled the room, bringing Imposter SOF to his knees. The door bursted open, and Tvguy was on the other side with two sparking spark plugs. He had a sinister grin on his face as he jumped into the premises.

Tvguy: ITS TEH CABLE GAI!!

Imposter SOF: WHO YOU!!? YOU ELASTIC!!?!

Tvguy retaliated with a thunder ball that sent Imposter SOF flying out of the living room and into the kitchen. With me Mallet of Doom™ out of reach, Imposter SOF had to Kung Fu fight for his life against an enemy who was dressed up as Lady Gaga and had the power of Thomas Edison by his side.

Imposter SOF: STOOPID DAWG!?!

Imposter SOF said as he leaped into the air. He punched at Tvguy but Tvguy blocked each of his attacks. Imposter SOF went for the early kill by nailing a Superman Punch but Tvguy caught his fist in his hand proceeded to give him 100000 volts of kick ass. Imposter SOF went flying into the kitchen again, me mallet still out of reach.

Imposter SOF: Youre just pissing off me now!?

Imposter SOF said as he went for another Superman Punch but Tvguy easily evaded it by shooting out a jolt of electricity at him.

Tvguy: IM ON THE EDGE! OF GLORYYY! And Im spending every single moment with you!

Imposter SOF: NEVAR!

Imposter SOF kipped up and locked Tvguy in his deadly and patented Dread Lock!

Imposter SOF: STOOPID DAWG! YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD?!

Tvguy conjured an aura of electricity around his body that made Imposter SOF lose his death grip. Tvguy proceeded to splatter more make up on his face for whatever reason.

Tvguy: You can't read my P-p-p-po-po-po-pok-pok-poker Face! Na! Na! NA! NA!

Tvguy shouted out as fired a wave of electrical energy at Imposter SOF. Despite feeling the after shock of Tvguy's attacks, he mustered up the strength to dodge roll out of the way towards me mallet. With me mallet in hand, the real fight was about to begin.

Imposter SOF: TEH REAL FITE IZ BOUT 2 BEGAN!!?!

Imposter SOF said as he twirled me mallet around, creating a gust of whirlwind that sent Tvguy flying back out of the house. Imposter SOF gave chase but was greeted by a thunder blot to the face

Imposter SOF: How you have these powuh?!!

Tvguy: Let's just say that I was...BORN THIS WAY!!

Tvguy said as he smeared more make up on and fired a two handed lightning blast at Imposter SOF, who managed to block the blast with me mallet. Me Mallet of Doom also somehow absorbed the electricity. Tvguy charged towards Imposter SOF.

Tvguy: Time to the pull the plug on this show!

Imposter SOF: FATHER TOR!! BLESS THIS WORE??!!?

Imposter SOF shouted out as he banged me mallet against the pavement, creating a huge ass electrical current that blasted Tvguy away on contact. The current was spread out throughout a 5 mile radius, destroying many homes in the process. Imposter SOF went back inside to record some Lemonade Mouth before heading out for some Sloppy seconds on the local street corner.

NEXT TIME

*Imposter SOF is shown having a swordfight with somebody in bell bottom jeans and a disco jacket*

Narrator: Next time!! "Swordfight to the Death! Panic at the Disco!!"

Episodes

Season 1:

10. Double Trouble/Finding Nemo

11. Wrongs and Wrongs of Passage/Wooden Hearts

Wrongs and Wrongs of Passage: Squidward meets a toddler named Jimmy, as Squidward is being nice to him, Jimmy appears to trick Squidward into being bankrupt.

Wooden Hearts: Chad has a job of carving wooden puppets for plays, but when he majorly messes up on one, Sam and Squidward must distract the audience, cast, and crew during the play as Chad tries to make the puppet correct.