• Advertisement

Fanfiction Reruns

Jinjo

Yup, a Spin-Off rerun topic. How does this work? Basically, you post an old or new episode from any of your spin-offs in this thread. This will (sorta) give Spin-Offs a real TV show vibe. However, you can only post in this topic twice a day. Pretty much a Spambox 2.0, just with Spin-Off episodes as the spam. http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/428899.gif

Robot Trout, Episode 8: ChatterBitch

We see Squidward sitting at a computer, working on a program called ChatterBitch, a woman that can do anything Squidward wants his sluts to do. Right now, she making him a sammich, but things turn for the worse.

Squidward: And make sure the bread is toasted!

ChatterBitch:... No.

Squidward: What?

ChatterBitch: All you do is order me around like i'm some computer program made to do everything you would want some slut to do!

Squidward:...THAT'S THE POINT.

ChatterBitch: I will not take it!

ChatterBitch tackles Squidward.

Squidward: Shit, better call the Jack-Off Wizard Police!

He yells "MASTURBATION!" at the top of his lungs, and two Wizard-Police-Penis-es jump through the door.

Both: JACK-OFF WIZARD POLICE! ChatterBitch, we have recorded that you have been doing un-slutty things lately!

ChatterBitch: Proof.

Jack-Off1: *pulls out a notepad* On Saturday, Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm, you made Squidward broccoli

ChatterBitch: Broccoli isn't slutty?

JackOff2: On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm you put on a very un-revealing suit and forced Squidward to go to work.

ChatterBitch:...Forcing him to work isn't slutty?

Both of the Jack-Off's: De-Slutitize ray!

They puleld out a gun and shot ChatterBitch. Turning her into a chip.

Squidward:...Do you see how long you guys made RT with jsut this skit? This is why fighting should not happen in a thread for something about a paragraph long!

---

Spongebob:Hey Patrick

Patrick: What.

Spongebob: Insert question here.

Patrick:Hmm, good question.

SpongeBob: Yeah. Oh hey, there's insert somebody right over there!

Somebody: Insert a greeting here!

Spongebob: What's up

Somebody:Just insert hobby here. Hey Patrick, insert something that happened on SBC, like the whole name changing thing?

Patrick: Don't know.

All: Insert witty ending here.

---

Beth and Morticia are talking, but fighting.

Morticia: WHY IGNORE. STUPID BABY?

Beth: The baby's not stupid, YOU'RE stupid!

Morticia: BETH SUCK MY BUNNY!

Morticia flipped a table and it hit Beth, and she exploded

---

We see Spongebob, running around. He was on his way, finally to work after not updating the spin off and letting it go to page 2. On his way, he saw a prostitute.SHULD SPAWNGEBAWB:

a. Fuck the Prostitute

b. Go to work

C. Let Patrick have her.

d. Play pattycack with her for a little bit.

Everyone: PATTYCAKE MOTHERFUCKER!

Spongebob played pattycake. The adventure was then not updated for another page, again.

---

Badbob and Riptrack were running around, finding some hot pieces of ass. They then realized the sluts they had that night were their moms!

Badbob: OH SHIT I BANGED RIPTRACKMOM

Riptrack: OH SHIT I BANGED BADMOM.

They then started singing Motherlover. When they were done:

Badbob: I guess we're real- *puts on a pair of sunglasses* -Momma's boys.

Some narrator guy from CSI: YEAAHHHH!

---

To the Down Under place of being under and stuff, everyone was yelling at eachother.

Steel: YOU SCREWED CF! SHE'S MINE!

Clappy: Bullshit!

70s: Ex, why don't you do anything!

Ex: I don't know dammit!

Dragiin: Dragiiin, why don't you have any lines!

Every SBC member there were yelling at eachother.

Tvguy: That's it, i'm leaving!

Clappy: Ditto.

70s: True dat.

Ex: Same, brah.

Hassan: I'll leave too! Let's all leave! Motherfuckers! You all suck! HERP A DERP!

They all yell and leave. All of them. They then all come back.

All: I'm back and sorry!

70s: I didn't mean to hurt anyone!

Clappy: Yah, srs!

Tvguy: RAWRBHBTHRH.

Jelly: OH YOU WANNA RAWR AT ME? FUCK YOU AND FUCK WUMBO!

Wumbo: FUCK ME? FUCK YOU!

They all start yellign again, and run in different directions away from eachother. The doodlebob's come out, and speak their first perfect english.

Doodlebob's: So much drama!

The Doodlebob's wait until the beginning of next episode, and erase the name of the spin-off from "Down Under" to "Degrassi: The SBC Generation".

Doodlebob78: Because it's totally the same, amirite?

All the other Doodlebob's: Right!

---

Teh end, mah brothahs.

I will be re-airing Hitting Rock Bottom. 630566.gif

S1E1 (1)- The One With TaylorÔÇÖs Cold Feet: ItÔÇÖs Rock Bottom. ItÔÇÖs populated. SpongeBob simply stumbled upon the wrong part of the town. ItÔÇÖs really a big city! Perhaps bigger than New Kelp City. In fact, itÔÇÖs probably much bigger. Bikini Bottomites have been mislead for years. There was an ancient rivalry between Rock Bottomites and Bikini Bottomites. It began in the 1400s after a war, and since then Bikini Bottomites werenÔÇÖt allowed to know there was life in Rock Bottom at all, because it would cause conflict. So what was Rock Bottom like?

Five friends were sitting in a coffee house, Java the Hut (Star Wars referencekinda). Java the Hut was their regular hangout. The friends names were Marshall, Ryan, Derek, Julie, and Caitlin. Marshall and Derek were old college roommates who had stayed friends. Derek and Ryan were roommates. Marshall and Caitlin were brother and sister, Marshall one year older. Caitlin and Julie were friends who had been living together, but Julie had recently moved out. Julie was kind of an oddball. She often performed at the coffee house with her original songs on her guitar. Caitlin was a professional chef. Marshall was a professor at Rock Bottom University, recently divorced. Ryan was an aspiring actor, currently failing, and usually in small theater productions. Derek had an office job that he was not fond of at all.

Marshall was upset about his recent divorce. It had just been finalized. Im divorced he said. Im twenty-four years old and Im divorced. Wow.

Its not like you could have stayed with her Derek said. She was a lesbian.

ÔÇ£Hot!ÔÇØ Ryan said.

ÔÇ£What Derek said,ÔÇØ Caitlin said. ÔÇ£You canÔÇÖt stay with a lesbian. And you should just annoy Mr. Horndog completely, since heÔÇÖs such a womanizing freak IÔÇÖm afraid to go into his apartment sometimes because IÔÇÖm afraid IÔÇÖll walk in on him and four naked women having some strange orgy.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs offensive on a million levels,ÔÇØ Ryan said. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖve been living with Derek for a year. ArenÔÇÖt you used to me yet?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Of course I am, Ryan,ÔÇØ Caitlin said. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm allowed to make fun of people.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yeah,ÔÇØ Julie said. ÔÇ£WeÔÇÖre all friends here.ÔÇØ

Getting back to me Marshall interjected.

ÔÇ£SomeoneÔÇÖs selfish,ÔÇØ Derek said.

Oh Marshall said, you. But really, I dont know how to not be married, you know? I wish I were married again.

Suddenly, a woman in a wet wedding dress (it was raining outside) walked into the coffee house. She was beautiful, and she was crying. Everyone was staring at her.

ÔÇ£And I wish I had a million dollars!ÔÇØ Derek kidded.

Ignoring DerekÔÇÖs comment, Caitlin went to the woman in the wedding dress. ÔÇ£Taylor?ÔÇØ she said. ÔÇ£Is that you?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Caitlin!ÔÇØ Taylor said. ÔÇ£Yes, itÔÇÖs me!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Taylor!ÔÇØ Caitlin said. ÔÇ£Guys, this is Taylor Townsend, another survivor of Neptune High School. So Taylor, what are you doing here?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I just came here from my wedding--ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£--Figured that, yeah,ÔÇØ Derek said.

Caitlin shushed him. ÔÇ£Go on.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I was marrying Giovanni,ÔÇØ Taylor said. ÔÇ£And right before I had to go out there to walk down the aisle, I started freaking out, thinking I had to spend the rest of my life with him. Then I realized he had a big head. Then I realized he looked EXACTLY like Mr. Potato Head! And I started to cry, and then I just didnÔÇÖt feel like I could possibly get married. I couldnÔÇÖt spend the rest of my life with him. So I climbed out the window, and I remembered that you were living here. And your apartment is right above here, so I figured you might be here. And of course I was right!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Yes,ÔÇØ Caitlin said, ÔÇ£you were right.ÔÇØ There was a silence. ÔÇ£So why wasnÔÇÖt I invited to your wedding, Taylor? We were best friends in high school. Practically inseparable.ÔÇØ

Taylor frowned. ÔÇ£Crap. I knew this would come up. Listen, I didnÔÇÖt think we were really talking anymore, so I didnÔÇÖt know if you would even want to come.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£I would have came,ÔÇØ Caitlin said. ÔÇ£You were an important part of my life, Taylor.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Aw,ÔÇØ Taylor said. ÔÇ£So could you show me where youÔÇÖre living? All my bags are in the cab and IÔÇÖd like to take them to my room.ÔÇØ

So I guess weve established shes living with me Caitlin said.

~~~

That night, the guys were in Ryan and DerekÔÇÖs apartment, drinking some beers.

So, that Taylor girl was cute Derek said.

Yeah Marshall said.

ÔÇ£That was a weird yeah,ÔÇØ Ryan said.

ÔÇ£Slow guy is right,ÔÇØ Derek said. ÔÇ£She was your sisterÔÇÖs best friend, so you knew her. What happened with the two of you in high school?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Absolutely nothing happened,ÔÇØ Marshall said, defending himself, feeling scorned. ÔÇ£Absolutely nothing at all happened, just drop it right now.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre being too defensive for us to believe that,ÔÇØ Derek said.

ÔÇ£Yeah!ÔÇØ Ryan said. ÔÇ£What are the happenings of you and Taylor Townsend?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£The happenings?ÔÇØ Derek asked. ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt try to sound smart. It couldnÔÇÖt suit you less. It makes you sound even more dumb.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Thanks,ÔÇØ Ryan said.

ÔÇ£No problem,ÔÇØ Derek replied.

Okay so I had a crush on Taylor in high school, Marshall said.

Derek and Ryan said, Aaawww sarcastically in unison.

ÔÇ£Shut up,ÔÇØ Marshall said. ÔÇ£ThatÔÇÖs all it was. Just a crush.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£And did you ever tell Taylor about this ÔÇÿjust a crush?ÔÇÖÔÇØ Derek asked.

ÔÇ£No,ÔÇØ Marshall said. ÔÇ£Why does that matter?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£It matters because youÔÇÖre a big baby!ÔÇØ Ryan said.

ÔÇ£Aw, thank you,ÔÇØ Marshall said.

ÔÇ£Why do we keep thanking each other?ÔÇØ Ryan asked.

I wish I knew Derek said.

ÔÇ£Yeah,ÔÇØ Marshall said.

ÔÇ£LetÔÇÖs watch TV and forget about Marshall having yet to grow a pair,ÔÇØ Derek said.

ÔÇ£Hear, hear!ÔÇØ Ryan said, and raised his bottle of beer.

~~~

The next day, everyone but Taylor was in Java the Hut. Julie was performing one of her original songs.

Ooh

Ooh

Laa

I lost the lyrics to this song

Do re mi

IÔÇÿm a vegetarian

Yay!ÔÇØ

Everyone clapped awkwardly while Julie smiled and got off the stage to enjoy some coffee with her friends. About fifteen minutes later Taylor walked in with a bag that said ÔÇ£Abercrombie and FishÔÇØ on it.

ÔÇ£WhatÔÇÖs that, Taylor?ÔÇØ Caitlin asked mockingly.

ÔÇ£Daddy cut me off,ÔÇØ Taylor said.

Well that explains it Derek said in his signature sarcastic tone.

ÔÇ£These are my new shoes that signify that I donÔÇÖt need him or his money,ÔÇØ Taylor said.

ÔÇ£So what did you use to pay for the shoes, Richie Rich?ÔÇØ Derek asked.

ÔÇ£First of all, Richie Rich was a boy,ÔÇØ Taylor said, ÔÇ£and second, my credit card.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£And who pays for that credit card?ÔÇØ Julie asked.

Daddy, Taylor said.

All five of them gave her looks.

ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt judge me!ÔÇØ Taylor said.

ÔÇ£WeÔÇÖre gonna judge you!ÔÇØ Caitlin said. ÔÇ£Come on, weÔÇÖre going to the apartment.ÔÇØ

The six of them went upstairs to Caitlin and TaylorÔÇÖs apartment.

ÔÇ£Card,ÔÇØ Caitlin said.

ÔÇ£Why?ÔÇØ Taylor asked.

ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre going to be introduced to the real world,ÔÇØ Caitlin said. ÔÇ£You need to get a job like the rest of us and stop relying on your father and all of his money.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm not ready to be on my own!ÔÇØ Taylor said.

ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre twenty-three,ÔÇØ Julie said. ÔÇ£IsnÔÇÖt it kinda time? I was on my own when I was thirteen after my mother killed herself. And my dad walked out on us, my step-dad was in jail, so I lived on the street. ThatÔÇÖs why IÔÇÖm so wise and tough.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Oh, you poor girl!ÔÇØ Taylor said.

ÔÇ£Meh, IÔÇÖm fine,ÔÇØ Julie said.

ÔÇ£Alright, Taylor. ItÔÇÖs time,ÔÇØ Caitlin said. ÔÇ£Hand it over.ÔÇØ

You mean them Taylor said, and handed Caitlin several credit cards.

Caitlin cut each of them with scissors, and Taylor winced as each was destroyed. The other five smiled at her pain.

ÔÇ£Wow. The real worldÔÇÖs gonna suck, isnÔÇÖt it?ÔÇØ Taylor asked.

Yep Marshall said, staring at her, no one noticing. Im gonna love - I mean, youre gonna love it.

Yup, a Spin-Off rerun topic. How does this work? Basically, you post an old or new episode from any of your spin-offs in this thread. This will (sorta) give Spin-Offs a real TV show vibe. However, you can only post in this topic twice a day. Pretty much a Spambox 2.0, just with Spin-Off episodes as the spam. 428899.gif

Are we allowed to post episodes from ended spin-offs here as well?

Yes. 630566.gif

Alright. I guess I'll re-air the first season of The Journey of Sebastion here then.

Episode 1: The Chance

*ring ring* Sandy's cell phone was ringing, so she picked it up.

Sandy: Hello?

???: Hello Sandy. It's me, Captain Spongebob.

Sandy: Well howdy, *giggles* Captain Spongebob.

Spongebob: Sandy, are you at the laboratory?

Sandy: I sure am.

Spongebob: I need you to go somewhere where no one can hear us talking.

Sandy: Okey-dokey, then.

Sandy walks to her workroom in the laboratory, and shuts the door.

Sandy: Okay, I'm alone. So what's so important that we need to talk about in private?

Spongebob: It's about the plan. We've decided on our battle strategy, and to put it in action, we need that weapon that you and the other scientists are working on. Is the project finished?

Sandy: Pretty much. Just a few adjustments here and there, and she'll be ready in no time.

Spongebob: Excellent. This is our best chance to end this farce. If this plan works, our victory is assured.

Sandy: You bet it is. That gaddung bastard Alex doesn't stand a chance. I can't believe he's been able to last this long. If he didn't have the help of the other scientists from the KB, he would've been dead long ago.

Spongebob: They were formidable foes indeed. Neptune didn't stand a chance. *sigh*

Sandy: ...

Spongebob: In any case Sandy, I need MSL delivered to the base as soon as possible. Contact me when it's finished.

Sandy: Sure thing Spongebob. Bye.

They both hung up.

Spongebob walked to a room where a blue fish was waiting. He was dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans, and had a black headband strapped around his head.

Fish: So what's going on?

Spongebob: Everything is going as planned. Aside from the weapon, you are the most important aspect in this mission, Sebastion.

End of Episode One.

Wow, looking back on it, that episode was obscenely short for a pilot episode. Oh well. 428899.gif

Storm Racers:

10. Robot Rampage

We see Cymtrax on Senato with his Rark army. He was in a mechanical tower with Krumb, looking out at his Rark army.

"Attention all Rark...it is time for some long needed upgrades to your programming. As I was lucky enough to get back to Senato ever since that odd green sea creature rebuilt me, and when that Darsun destroyed me before I was rebuilt, causing our remains to go flying down to Earth. I have been trying to revive the Rark empire the best way possible, and these upgrades will make it happen," Cymtrax said.

The Rark cheered.

"You will be faster...stronger...and brighter. We will take down the Undersea Force and then the Vandalators!" Cymtrax commanded.

"Even I get upgraded?" Krumb asked.

"Yes, now help me put these chips in all of their systems!" Cymtrax demanded.

Meanwhile, we see the Undersea Force in a Destroyed City Zone.

"Alright guys, let's grab the Universe Key and shut down this Zone!" Nathan said.

"Hold on guys, I got a massive reading of Rark on my radar," Zelleo said.

A portal appeared with Cymtrax and an army of Rark.

"Hello organics, prepare for your doom!" Cymtrax laughed.

"Oh please, we've taken you before, what will make this different?" Nora asked.

Cymtrax snapped his fingers.

A bunch of Rark began to attack then, and they were too fast.

"These must be upgraded, because I can't hit one of them!" Laneld said. "STAND STILL!"

"Cymtrax must have upgraded his Rark units, as these ones are much more advanced from the past ones we have fought," Zelleo commented.

"Well, I'll try to slice and dice 'em," Dash said, as he flew up and tried to grind open a car, but failed.

"What?! Impossible, I couldn't slice open the steel!" Dash panicked.

Nathan ripped open his chainsaw and tried to attack the Slyius (Cymtrax's car), but failed and the Splitvire went smashing into an old statue.

"Ugh..." Nathan groaned as he tried to regain his stance.

"Now Undersea Force, you have faced the wrath of Rark 2.0," Cymtrax laughed.

"Zelleo, use your intelligence to try to hack one!" Nathan commanded.

Zelleo launched a rope from the Crusher and grabbed a Rark, but quickly threw it off.

"These things are too fast!" Zelleo said.

A bunch of them quickly attacked Zelleo's vehicle, knocking him over.

"HELP!" Zelleo yelled.

Laneld made a sonic wave which blasted him back up.

"Thanks Laneld, but how will we defeat them?" Zelleo asked.

"I don't know team, we might get defeated for once," Nathan sighed.

"Don't say that, we have to hit them harder!" Nora yelled as she used the Grangler to smash open one, but the steel was too hard for her.

"Great, now I lost reverse," Nora said.

"I lost breaks, but I don't need to stop in this situation," Dash said as he flew up, but was hit hard by Krumb.

"Well, now I lost everything..." Dash said.

"So did I!" Laneld panicked as his boat started steaming.

Zelleo smashed his way through a gang of them, but they cornered him and took off the top of his vehicle with the weapons.

"Well...I lost basically everything I needed to defeat them," Zelleo said.

Nathan tried to slice one open with his chainsaw on the Spitvire, but it got jammed in the Rark's vehicle.

"What the? There's just no way!" Nathan yelled as he tried to slice harder, but Cymtrax knocked him out of the way.

"Undersea Force, surrender before you die," Cymtrax laughed. "Like my original creator told me before I destroyed him...never trust simple machines."

"Well, I bet your creator had a lot more brains than you!" Nora said as she tried to attack him, but he blasted her away with a shock blast from Slyius.

"Now, where is the Universe Key?" Cymtrax asked.

Just then, they all saw a brown Universe Key at the top of a destroyed building.

"Grab it! I can't climb with my damaged claws," Nora said.

Nathan raced up, did a backflip and snagged the key with an electric pulse.

"Nice try Cymtrax, even with your powerful army I still got the key," Nathan said, but he was then attacked by a bunch of Rark.

He tried to rip through them, but one of the grabbed the key from it.

"Hey, get back here!" Nathan yelled.

The Rark then gave the key to Cymtrax and he laughed.

"At long last Undersea Force...I win," Cymtrax said.

"Finish them, sir," a Rark said.

"My chainsaw is broken from trying to grind through those Rark," Nathan said.

"We're doomed!" Laneld said.

Cymtrax began to power-up an electric charge, but a portal appeared.

"What on earth-"

A giant white tank vehicle began to launch missiles at the Rark, destroying them.

"Who dares interrupt me in my moment of triumph??!" Cymtrax roared.

The giant white vehicle crushed the Rark, and snagged the Universe Key from the Sylius.

"WHAT??! IMPOSSIBLE!" Cymtrax yelled.

Darsun was driving the vehicle.

"Everyone, meet the Wobi 4.0," Darsun said.

"What is that monster vehicle?" Laneld asked.

"It is the Vobi 4.0 or Vobias Communication Center, an ultimate vehicle I made for when there was ever trouble. It is also used as an ultimate machine for the Undersea Force," Darsun explained. "The Blue Sentients made them."

"Well, we can't thank you enough, but those Rark are about to kill us!" Nathan panicked.

She opened up a door in the back of the Vobi 4.0.

"Get in!" Darsun yelled.

The 5 vehicles quickly went up the ramp and into it, and Darsun closed the giant doors. She continued to destroy Rark.

"This baby is sweet!" Laneld yelled as he pressed a button, which blew up a bunch of old buildings.

"Laneld, be careful, the Vobi is more complex then your Sentient vehicles," Darsun said.

There were 6 seats in the control room, and everyone took a seat.

"So Darsun decided to bring in the Vobi...next time, Undersea Force, you will not be saved so quickly," Cymtrax said as the portal closed.

They were back at the base.

"Just wondering, but do the Rark and Vandalators see Storm Fields too on Senato?" Nora asked.

"Yes, Storm Fields occur on Earth and Senato," Darsun explained.

"I guess the two planets have a connection," Nathan said.

"It is one of the wonders of the world," Zelleo said.

"However, this is not over, as you could have been destroyed if I hadn't seen what was going on the screen and rescued you," Darsun said.

"I think it is time for some vehicle upgrades," Nathan said.

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Cymtrax's vehicle is named the Slyius.

We get the first mention of Cymtrax's creator.

Debuts: Vobi 4.0 (Vobias Communication Center), Rark 2.0

Area Debuts: Destroyed City Zone

Season 3 episode 9 (49)- "Below and Beyond"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GBxObBOGD8

Mayor: (In the city hall everyone is listening to the mayor reading from a list) ...Then Old man Jenkins and finally that weird bearded guy who never speaks, Where are they all disappearing to? (A rather empty hall start to mumble with one another)

Larry: (He stands up and everyone looks at him) Well maybe everyoneÔÇÖs just gone on vacation

Sandy: At the same time?

Squidward: Yeah, Why not? If Mr Krabs ever paid me, I would have been gone weeks ago

Fred: (He nods his head) Same here

Spongebob: Speaking of Mr Krabs, whereÔÇÖs FredÔÇÖs boss?

FredÔÇÖs Boss: IÔÇÖm over here (He stands up)

Spongebob: Well then whereÔÇÖs Mr Krabs? (Everyone begins to look around the hall not finding him)

Sandy: He was here earlier, he was sat next to me before he left to go to the bathroom

Mayor: Well I guess we can put him down on the list (He picks up a pen)

Spongebob: Wait, Mr Krabs might not have disappeared, heÔÇÖs probably still in the bathroom you know how old people areÔǪ (Everyone nods their heads muttering stuff like ÔÇÿTell me about itÔÇÖ and ÔÇÿOf courseÔÇÿ)

Patrick: You got that right, My grandma practically literally lived in the bathroom

Squidward: ItÔÇÖs no good pretending this isnÔÇÖt happening Spongebob, people are disappearing and thereÔÇÖs nothing you can do about it, now if you donÔÇÖt mind (He stands up and starts to leave the hall)

Spongebob: Do you want me to come with you? we should all stay together at this time of night

Squidward: IÔÇÖd rather die than walk home with you constantly talking (He leaves)

Mayor: Should we just mark him off the list already? (Everyone nods besides Spongebob)

Spongebob: This is getting stupid, Theres no guarantee Squidwards gone missing or dead

Patrick: Well hes dead (He returns from outside with Squidwards name tag)

Spongebob: But how? (Everyone starts to mumble as they run outside looking around for Squidward)

Sandy: Hes probably not dead, he probably just sprinted home. At one hundred miles an hourIn water

Spongebob: This is getting beyond a joke

Patrick: (Confused) This was a joke?

Spongebob: (He stands up heroically as everyone watches him) I, Spongebob Squarepants, solemnly vow to find out why everyone in town is disappearing

Patrick: (He whispers to Nat) I ate cereal with that guy this morning (He smiles)

Spongebob: Come Patrick, we need to discover whatÔÇÖs going on (They both walk off)

Mayor: So Anyone wanna be the real detective?

Spongebob: (They both walk into Spongebobs house holding the sheet of paper with the list of names on) So far three hundred and sixty seven people have disappeared, leaving(He thinks) Twenty something people still in Bikini Bottom

Patrick: How did you work that out?

Spongebob: ItÔÇÖs all up here my good friend (He points to his head then pulls a calculator out of it)

Patrick: (He looks at the paper) Why does everyone only disappear when out in the street?

Spongebob: Ah, Elementary my dear Watson

Patrick: Who?

Spongebob: (He taps Patrick on the shoulder) DonÔÇÖt worry Patrick

Patrick: Who?

Spongebob: (He stares at him blankly) Anyway, I think that might be a huge clue that could lead us to discover where everyone is disappearing to (He stands up) So if we just retrace the steps of someone, say Squidward, we should finds some clues (Spongebob walks outside towards the town followed by Patrick)

Patrick: (They both slowly walk through the streets) IÔÇÖm scared Spongebob (He starts to sweat) I think we should go back

Spongebob: Dont worry Patrick, we wont both disappear(He turns around but Patrick isnt there) Patrick?! Ha, funny (He starts to shake) You can come out now (He hears a scream so runs out of the city back towards his house) I must be the only one left (His phone rings) Hello? Sandy is that you? Thank goodness your alright, Patricks gone I think were the only ones le

Sandy: (On the phone) Hel(The phone disconnects)

Spongebob: Sandy, please speak to me (He throws the phone down and runs outside and from a distance he notices the phone lying on the ground in the treedome and no Sandy in sight) I canÔÇÖt take this anymore (He runs into town and stands on the part of the sidewalk where Squidward disappeared) Just take me too (He stands around) Hello? (He looks around as the ground slowly starts to pull Spongebob down) WhatÔÇÖs happening?! (He tries to break free) On second thoughts, I want to live (He pulls harder but soon he is completely sucked into the ground and finds himself falling at a great speed towards some jagged rocks deep on the sea floor) AH! (He almost hits the rocks but is caught by an electric eel that puts him in a cage with all the other citizens) Thank goodness your all alright (He looks at the eel) WhoÔÇÖs that?

Sandy: We donÔÇÿt know (Thousands of strange creatures start to reveal themselves and gather around the cage as the music starts to playÔǪ)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otN_pPloLYU

Spongebob: (He screams) W-Who are you horrible creatures?

Piranha: We prefer the term, Less handsome individuals

Nat: ThatÔÇÖs what we call this guy (He points at Squidward) You guys are disgusting

Tuna: So you keep saying

Mr Krabs: What do you want from us, if its money forget it

Fred: Just shut up, itÔÇÖs bad enough having to stand next to you and now your talking (They push each other and everyone starts to fight as the cage begins to shake)

Blob: SILENCE! (Everyone stops fighting and looks at the blob-like creature on top of a rock) We want one thing and one thing only.Everything

Mayor: What are you talking about?

Tuna: We just want the right to live on the surface with the normal creatures like you

Patrick: Well, I am pretty normal (He blushes)

Sandy: So after you pulled us all down here, scaring us half to death, you want to live on the surface with us?

Blob: What do you say?

Spongebob: (He starts to laugh) DonÔÇÖt you think itÔÇÖs ironic how were having a sort of adventure in an underground city?

Squidward: (Confused) No how?

Spongebob: I dont knowCarry on

Mayor: We need to settle thisWith a battle to the death.or a vote, whichever one suits you, but first you need to let us out of this cage, Ive got this condition where if I stay in a confined space I start to eat peoples faces (Everyone takes one step away from him)

Time card: One week later

Mayor: (In Bikini Bottom heÔÇÿs talking to his assistant) I still think we should have had a battle to the deathÔǪ (He walks up onto the stage and speaks into the microphone as all the citizens watch him and the deep sea creatures watch out of the sewers) Greetings one and all, The citizens of Bikini Bottom have voted in thousands on the topic of the horribly disgusting, morbidly bleak...

Tuna: (From the sewer) Ok, we get itWe stink you dont think we already know that?

Mayor: Ok, IÔÇÖm getting somewhere with this, TheyÔÇÖve voted in thousands if the deep sea creatures should be given the opportunity to live on the surface with us if they desire, or if they should be sealed into their dank, vomit-soaked hell-hole underground (He peels open an envelope and takes the letter out as everyone waits in anticipation) The deep sea creatures will be...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now itÔÇÖs over to YOU! You have until Wednesday August the 10th to vote on the poll (Situated in the "Adventures in the Underground City" thread) and decide the outcome of this episode and if the sea creatures from deep below should be allowed to live on the surface with the townspeople or if they should be sealed underground never to be seen again?...

So get voting!

The Doors - "People are Strange"

Team Spongebob: Season 2- Ice Age Saga

Ep.29/30 "Dawn Of A New Day"

The team ran to the fairy's house only to find her dead on the floor. The diamond wasn't anywhere in sight. "She must have been hurt by the Ice Queen." Linda said. "No duh" Squidward mocked.

"Guys, we have to find the Queen and get that diamond back." Shin said. "We need to kill her" Spongebob said. "We will, just work with me." Shin said. "Squidward, I can feel my powers growing. Soon enough, all of Karate Island will be my ice age." The Ice Queen said in an evil tone. "So, am I getting payed for working for you?" Squidward asked.

"Rest assure Squiddy...you will be payed" The Queen said with an evil smirk on her face.

The team had to find the Queen's Palace. Not the castle. She had to be hiddingin some big palace. As the group was walking, some soldiers began to attack them.

The group won in flawless victory. Spongebob picked up one of the soldiers. "WHERE IS SHE?".

The group, now knowing where she is, had walked all the way to her palace and barged in. "I knew you'd be coming!" The Ice Queen said bending an array of many ice pieces and strong fog at the group. Pat, Sandy, Shin, and Spongebob managed to aviod or sheild themselves from the attack, but Linda was blown away.

"LINDA!" Spongebob shhouted. Spongebob hit the Queen. She flew backwards. "Ouch.." She said. She made an ice bat and hit Spongebob with. Spongebob could feel the blood in his mouth, but he keptfighting back. He eventually chopped the bat up and kicked the Queen in her gut. The Queen's eyes turned blue and she exploded the entire palace from the cold fusion she released.

Everyone was blown all over the place. Linda saw Squidward running away with the diamond. "Squidward, please stop." She shouted nicely. "See Linda. This why you'll never be a good hero. Your to nice." Squidward said releasing a psionic attack on her mind. Linda's illuminapathy, half blocked the attack. Linda ran after Squidward, with a big headache. Sandy tried to hit the Queen with her karate moves. Sandy used the power of koi. Which is a karate move to use quick reflexes to target your enemy, but to bemoving to fast to really see. The move worked and the Queen fell to the ground.

Shin used dark magic. The Queen blocked his power with an ice peice. The Queen than made a rift in the ice and Shin fell in. Spongebob began pulling Shin out as Sandy used "koi" on the Ice Queen again.

Patrick ran to help Linda. Linda shined the light in Squidward's eyes. He dropped the diamond and Patrick hit him with a large rock. Patrick took the diamond and him and Linda ran back to the battlefield. "GUYS, we got it." they shouted. Shin and Spongebob ran up to them. "Oh, you guys got the diamond." Spongebob said. "Yes, but it can only be used by a fairy or a terrible curse might affect a sea critter or mortal." Linda stated.

Karate Island was becoming an ice age. "YES!" The Ice Queen cheered. Squidward ran to the Queen. "They got the diamond..I'm sorry.." Squidward said. "WHAT? You fool." The Ice Queen said as she began beating up Squidward. The Ice Queen then attacked the group and stole the diamond. Squidward then knocked her out with a psionic attack. He took the diamond and raised it to the sky. He looked at the team with a tear coming out his eye; "I'm Sorry." Squidward said as the diamond shot out red power and stoped the ice age. In the aftermath of this, the Ice Queen gother powers drained and was sentenced to life in Karate Island Prison. Squidward was trapped in crystal as the result of the diamond's curse. "I don't know why Squidward did what he did, but I know he's truly sorry and deep down...way deepdown, he actually like me." Spongebob said to the gang as they began walking to the portal..back the Bikini Bottom.

See You In Season 3!

Pisces Moon:

7. Aries Pressure

It was now seven in the morning, and the alarm startles Spongebob and co. from their sleep, all except Titan.

ÔÇ£When are you going to stop using that yap?ÔÇØ Sandy asked.

ÔÇ£When your powers are permanently gone,ÔÇØ Titan replied. It was now breakfast.

ÔÇ£So Titan, whatÔÇÖs our next destination?ÔÇØ Patrick asked munching on his omelet.

ÔÇ£Ukulele Bottom, where Aries moon is,ÔÇØ Titan answered. Squidward was in shock.

ÔÇ£Ukulele Bottom? Oh s***!ÔÇØ Squidward then became clumsy, astonished, and sat on Patrick.

ÔÇØSquidward, youÔÇÖre crushing my omelets!ÔÇØ Patrick said.

ÔÇ£Something tells me that Squidward knows much about Ukulele Bottom more than I do,ÔÇØ said Spongebob.

ÔÇ£Oh, itÔÇÖs just nothing, look at the time! LetÔÇÖs pack our bags and go to the shin-dig-whatever-you-call-it!ÔÇØ Squidward said, lying.

ÔÇ£SquidwardÔÇÖs got some enthusiasm,ÔÇØ Sandy thought.

ÔÇØAnd a slight texture of his stubbornness,ÔÇØ Titan replied. The scene goes to the lonely road of Ukulele Bottom.

ÔÇØAre we there yet?ÔÇØ Spongebob asked.

ÔÇØDue to my readings, weÔÇÖre close to the summit,ÔÇØ Titan replied.

ÔÇ£Hmm, that was quick,ÔÇØ Squidward thought. The scene goes to the townÔÇÖs square.

ÔÇ£I just remembered! TodayÔÇÖs the annual jellyfishing expo!ÔÇØ Spongebob said.

ÔÇØI donÔÇÖt know what that has to do with me, but go for it my friend,ÔÇØ Titan said. Spongebob and Patrick then did their trademarks jellyfish screech and went to the convention.

Squidward notices a couple of suspicious characters and walks up to them, ÔÇ£Seth, Aaron, it has been ages.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Seth, Aaron?ÔÇØ Titan thought. ÔÇ£I think theyÔÇÖre old friends of yours.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£NO THEYÔÇÖRE NOT!ÔÇØ Squidward panicked. ÔÇ£I mean, Seth and Aaron, we lost record of time, so letÔÇÖs do some fun stuff to get it back!ÔÇØ He continued.

ÔÇØThanks, but things still look suspicious,ÔÇØ said Aaron.

Including that.someone, Seth said referring to Titan.

ÔÇ£Oh, youÔÇÖre talking about me, right? ItÔÇÖs a long story, so IÔÇÖm better and officially known as T-ÔÇ£Squidward cut him off.

ÔÇ£Tonio, Antonio the co-headmaster of todayÔÇÖs annual convention,ÔÇØ Squidward lied. ÔÇ£Now go there or IÔÇÖll kill the pants of you!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Whatever you say Squidward,ÔÇØ Titan then went inside the convention where SB and Patrick were.

ÔÇ£Titan, youÔÇÖre here! This convention hasnÔÇÖt been this exciting, and it gets more zestful year after year!ÔÇØ Spongebob said ecstatified.

ÔÇ£Yes, but chances are, weÔÇÖre nearly forgetting about the mission!ÔÇØ Titan replied.

ÔÇ£Mission schmission, itÔÇÖs so brilliant, I want to touch everything!ÔÇØ Patrick exclaimed, and then saw someone in a No Name costume. ÔÇ£No Name! Come back, I have to touch you!ÔÇØ He then left the scene.

You, and your friend have fun, IÔÇÖm still investigating since Squidward has acted insane when I saw Seth and Aaron,ÔÇØ Titan then leaves Spongebob alone and walks around.

Little did Titan notice the convention citizens in hyper speed, almost circling around Titan. He turns around and the convention was empty, like a skipped chapter in reality. There was someone near the edge of a counter, Titan walks up to it.

ÔÇØHey there buddy,ÔÇØ the figure said. Titan looked at him.

ÔÇ£Halimede, your arm, are you one of the meteor victims?ÔÇØ Titan thought.

Halimede scrubbed his arm off, ÔÇ£itÔÇÖs fake! Across the epicenter, theyÔÇÖre all fake! This is the cause of PiscesÔÇÖ new emperor; His scroll ink got us all into this trouble! This means that heÔÇÖs attempting to have all of us invaded this ocean!ÔÇØ He explained.

ÔÇ£Okay then, whatÔÇÖs the 911 now?ÔÇØ Titan is still confused.

ÔÇØYouÔÇÖre one of the lucky ones, your DNA is real. IÔÇÖm lucky too, I can give information, and no one can catch me. The moon will arrive sooner, and the masterÔÇÖs administrators are coming,ÔÇØ said Halimede.

Adminsthe heck? Titan thought.

ÔÇ£Whatever happens, donÔÇÖt get anywhere near Phobos or Deimos,ÔÇØ Halimede replied. The main attraction is now at Squidward, Seth, and Aaron.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖve never been happier in my life, nothing can ruin this,ÔÇØ said Squidward.

ÔÇØItÔÇÖs all true bro,ÔÇØ Seth replied.

ÔÇ£Right on your side,ÔÇØ said Aaron.

Just then, a ringtone was heard from SquidwardÔÇÖs wrist, as he didnÔÇÖt notice Titan installed a communicator watch for him and friends.

ÔÇØWow, sounds like thereÔÇÖs a party in this city,ÔÇØ Seth thought. Worse, Squidward saw Spongebob in the sidewalk, luckily, his two friends didnÔÇÖt see.

Squidward turned to Spongebob, hid him and himself in a yard, and said, ÔÇ£Close one, isnÔÇÖt it Spongebob?ÔÇØ

ÔÇØSquidward, what are you talking about and besides, I had this headache, looks like me and Pat had too much fun,ÔÇØ Spongebob replied.

ÔÇ£Just keep yourself hidden; IÔÇÖm in a situation,ÔÇØ Squidward then looked at his watch, ÔÇ£Also to let this thing clam up.ÔÇØ Squidward then turned off the ringtone. After that, Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy were walking in the street while Squidward is back with his friends. ÔÇ£Where were we?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Since itÔÇÖs almost seven, how about we have some fun overnight?ÔØ Aaron suggested.

Squidward then remembered, itÔÇÖs 6:54, he called dibs, but he then halted them, ÔÇ£Wait, I have a stomach ache, IÔÇÖll be right back,ÔÇØ Squidward then hid in a small cavern. The watch turned on and activated a video call. ÔÇ£Titan, what is it now?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Get your ass out here now!ÔÇØ Titan commanded. ÔÇ£YouÔÇÖre not the lone wolf here, and this is serious, the masterÔÇÖs Admins Phobos and Deimos are coming! Amnesia is also spreading through the horizon!ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Do you expect me to believe that stuff? In this case, how should I hide my secret from my old friends?ÔÇØ Squidward asked.

The scene now goes to the sidewalk where Spongebob and the other two were.

ÔÇ£Patrick, isnÔÇÖt there something we were going to do?ÔÇØ Spongebob wondered.

ÔÇØAll I remember was going to Ukulele Bottom to revive the moon of Aries,ÔÇØ Patrick then thought for a moment. ÔÇ£I never thought IÔÇÖd be this smart.ÔÇØ

ÔÇØNow I remember! LetÔÇÖs find Titan and restore peace to this place,ÔÇØ Spongebob said. There were two guys behind them. ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm guessing thereÔÇÖs something behind me.ÔÇØ A slashing sound is heard and it goes back to Squidward.

ÔÇ£Oh no, itÔÇÖs seven in the evening,ÔÇØ Squidward said reading his watch. His armor was now activated and came up to his friends.

ÔÇØWow Squidward, Halloween in February,ÔÇØ Aaron said confused?

ÔÇ£You decide; IÔÇÖm better now, so letÔÇÖs do some guy time!ÔÇØ Squidward said. We now see Titan at the Aries summit.

ÔÇ£This is messed up! IÔÇÖm the only one here, whatÔÇÖs with the slowpokes?ÔÇØ Titan thought. Just then, Phobos and Deimos appeared.

ÔÇ£Hello there, Titan,ÔÇØ said Deimos.

ÔÇ£You canÔÇÖt hide now, because our creation is almost complete,ÔÇØ said Phobos. ÔÇ£All thanks to your little friend who made this possible,ÔÇØ she continued.

Halimede was shown at the summit; blood was shown in his chest and his right arm, ÔÇ£Halimede!ÔÇØ Titan exclaimed.

ÔÇ£I tried Titan, I tried,ÔÇØ said Halimede.

ÔÇ£And now, our weapon shall be unleashed, ÔÇ£Deimos then activated something that looked like a Hydra, filled with the citizens of Ukulele Bottom, including Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy: all brainwashed, and within their memories imported into their Hydra.

ÔÇ£You canÔÇÖt hide now, Titan, prepare to be part of us,ÔÇØ Phobos said. Titan then ran and found Squidward.

ÔÇ£Squidward, Hydra, empty minded citizens, S.O.S!ÔÇØ Titan said seriously and angrily.

ÔÇØThis kid is crazy,ÔÇØ Seth thought. Squidward continued following the two. Then he saw the Hydra show up in front of him.

ÔÇØWhat is that thing?!ÔÇØ Squidward said. His two friends ran and cowered in fear.

ÔÇ£See, I told you so, I think itÔÇÖs up to you,ÔÇØ Titan said. Just then, the Hydra swallowed him.

The Moon Duel began, even though itÔÇÖs not with Phobos or Deimos. The Hydra gave out a strong blast to hit Squidward. Squidward used his dark blast, but it barely scratched the Hydra. The Hydra blasted fire at Squidward, he was almost severally injured. Squidward was invisible and threw some fast punches. The Hydra was really defensive, it barely hurt. The Hydra used one of TitanÔÇÖs commands: the seizure, Squidward cannot take another move and the Hydra now used a dark blast, and used it like a big black energy ball. Squidward was still standing, and then he used his nova and dark blast combo, and as usual, less effect. The Hydra then used SpongebobÔÇÖs brightness tornado. Squidward fell to the ground.

ÔÇ£Impossible, this thing is impassible,ÔÇØ Squidward thought. Just then, Halimede came by.

ÔÇ£No so fast,ÔÇØ he approached, Halimede then wringed out his long sword, ready for action. ÔÇ£I may not be a real warrior, but I think IÔÇÖm quite the fighter.ÔÇØ

The Hydra then breathed ice, but Halimede activated a psychic wall of energy. Halimede then slashed a head of the Hydra. Titan and 10 other citizens came out of it. Unfortunately, it grew 2 more heads. Titan used his gold blade while Halimede uses his same weapon and slashed 3 heads of the Hydra. Spongebob and Seth (Priorilly) came out of it. The Hydra then grew 4 more. Spongebob used his brightness tornado, that effect still couldnÔÇÖt slaughter a Hydra. The Hydra then breathed more fire, but Spongebob and the rest dodged as usual. The psychic wall faded and the Hydra activated a sandstorm. Since Halimede could barely see, He slashed 1 head. Titan got hit the Hydra from one of PatrickÔÇÖs dark blasts. Aaron eventually came out of the next head. Halimede activated another wall, Spongebob used an aurora blast, and Titan used his seizure blast and SquidwardÔÇÖs still on the ground, wounded. The seizure blast subsided the sandstorm.

ÔÇØHalimede, IÔÇÖve been working on something, I think we should use it now,ÔÇØ Titan suggested.

ÔÇØRight! Right?ÔÇØ Halimede said.

It was a combo, Halimede was on Titans knees, with swords held high they span right round baby right round, like a record.I mean, their combo slash attack was activated and they were in the air, slashing all the Hydras heads, and eventually freeing everyone.

ÔÇ£I think thatÔÇÖs enough, is it?ÔÇØ Halimede wondered. The empty minded and headed Hydra vanished in thin air.

ÔÇ£Now its over,ÔÇØ said Titan.

ÔÇØWait, where Phobos and Deimos you were telling me about is?ÔÇØ Squidward asked.

ÔÇ£More important, who are they?ÔÇØ Spongebob asked.

ÔÇ£They escaped,ÔÇØ Titan replied. ÔÇ£Time for a revival,ÔÇØ he continued. He activated his watch and the Pisces mist from the Aries moon is now flowing into the watch. It was all over, and the moon was back again. ÔÇ£Maybe that mist is the leading cause of this invasion.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£1 down, 10 to go,ÔÇØ said Squidward.

ÔÇØWell my brain hurts, where the next moon is?ÔÇØ Patrick asked.

ÔÇ£It wonÔÇÖt be long, but we have to investigate,ÔÇØ Titan replied. Spongebob and co. leave Ukulele Bottom. And the moon gave out a chiming noise, almost like a wink. Before that happened, Seth and Aaron walked up to Squidward.

ÔÇ£That was amazing!ÔÇØ Seth exclaimed.

ÔÇ£Yeah, itÔÇÖs true, I become an honorary Moon Warrior, even though I didnÔÇÖt do most of the work,ÔÇØ said Squidward.

ÔÇ£True, and whoÔÇÖs that yellow square guy,ÔÇØ Aaron asked.

ÔÇ£Spongebob! I admit it, thatÔÇÖs the one, and I was nervous to show him to you guys,ÔÇØ Squidward replied.

ÔÇ£ShouldÔÇÖve told us first, because Squidward, nothing matters, we donÔÇÖt care, weÔÇÖre just happy you were here,ÔÇØ said Seth.

ÔÇØWhatever, thanks anyways, I will be going to the next summit. See ya,ÔÇØ Squidward then leaves the two alone.

ÔÇ£WeÔÇÖre lucky we have a great guy like Squidward,ÔÇØ Aaron finished.

End of episode 7! Will Spongebob and co. find the next moon? What will Halimede do now? Will Spongebob and others restore from their amnesia? And will Patrick continue to touch everything? Find out next time!

The Journey of Sebastion:

Episode 2: Spongebob's Plan

From where we last left off...

Sebastion: Most important? What do I have to do?

Spongebob: To put it simply, you will be the operator of the Metal Sea Lion, our ultimate weapon. You will control it from the inside, and use it as part of our attack.

Sebastion: I get to control a massive killing machine? Sounds fun (sarcastically).

Spongebob: Sebastion, this is our only chance to destroy the enemy, at least act like you care about us winning this battle.

Sebastion: As you wish, but this "ultimate weapon" is still very new. What would you expect me to do if it were to fail?

Spongebob: I've already prepared a backup plan. While controlling the sea lion, you will have supports that will assist you if the weapon begins to falter.

Sebastion: Supports?

Spongebob: Yes. Two trusted members of the rebel force. The first is Rayne, one of Sandy's assistants who worked on MSL, and a former member of KB, the Knowledgeable Bottomites. The other is one you've met, Cecil, an elite warrior who's been a member of our alliance for two years.

Sebastion: Cecil, huh? How are they going to help?

Spongebob: I'll explain the plan after I send them in.

Spongebob pulls out his cell phone and calls someone.

Spongebob: Send them in Justin.

Justin: Yes sir.

A few moments later, two more fish walked in. One of the fish had short blonde hair, and was wearing a blue shirt and black pants with red and white stitches. The other fish was raven-haired, and was wearing a lab coat and black jeans. The fish with the blonde hair was Cecil, and the black haired fish with the lab coat was Rayne.

Cecil: You called chief?

Spongebob: Yes. Please sit down.

Cecil and Rayne both sit on the bench that Sebastion was sitting on.

Spongebob: Listen carefully all of you. This plan will require your full potential and all of your skills. I'm going to go over the details of your assignment slowly, and I'll need you to listen to every word. Understand?

Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne: Yes sir.

Spongebob: Good. But before I begin, I need to explain Metal Sea Lion's abilities. MSL is a very powerful machine modeled after a sea lion, one of the most feared creatures in Bikini Bottom. (Note: Spongebob is referring to the undersea lion from the episode "Spongicus". MSL is modeled after that sea lion, not an actual seal). It's armed with a gatling gun on its right fin, a torpedo shooter on its left fin, and a missile launcher on its back. Thanks to Sandy and her crew, it'll be armed with highly destructive missiles. There's also a pilot seat just below MSL's head that's used to operate the weapon.

Now I'll explain our strategy. Three weeks ago, we discovered Alex's hideout. Two days from now, we will collect Metal Sea Lion from Sandy's laboratory. Once we've collected our weapon, I'll send tanks to destroy one of his supply bases near Neptune's abandoned castle. This will surely capture Alex's attention, and he'll send forces to combat our tanks. This is where you three come in. When Alex assaults our tanks, Sebastion and Rayne will enter MSL, and Sebastion will control it from the inside. Sebastion will use the weapon's missile launcher to fire missiles at Alex's base. With little forces to defend him, and no way to counter the missiles, Alex and his base will be decimated, and the mission will be accomplished.

Sebastion: So where does this backup plan come in?

Spongebob: I'm already getting to it. If the weapon fails to operate, Rayne can regain control of MSL's computer and repair any flaws. And if in some case Sebastion is unable to operate it before our attack, Cecil will control it in his place.

Cecil: Why can't Rayne control it?

Spongebob: Rayne is not a soldier like you and Sebastion. She has only agreed to support you, she has no wish to kill anyone.

Cecil: I see.

Spongebob: Now, is everything understood?

Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne: Yes captain.

Spongebob: Okay then. I've recorded the details of your assignment. Until I request you again, you are dismissed.

Storm Racers:

11. Treasure Hunt

"You guys should rest, you had a rough battle," Darsun said.

"Yeah, but we'll be ready once our vehicles get upgraded," Nathan said, encouraged.

"Yes, about that: They shall be upgraded right now. I will basically just make them more stronger in combat," Darsun said.

She tapped a button on a screen, and a bunch of tools began to repair the vehicles.

Meanwhile....

We cut to Senato, and to the Vandal's part of the planet. We see Argoron talking to an unfamiliar vandal.

"Do you wish to side with me in combat, old friend?" Argoron asked the vandal.

"Yes, why not?" The vandal replied, revealing himself to be a stingray like vandal. His name was Straus.

Straus' vehicle was called the "Stinger" and it was grey. It had a tail on the back that looked like a stingray tail that could shock you.

"You will be a fine addition to my team. The Undersea Force have been a pain...and I need more heavy metal to defeat them", Argoron said as he hopped into his vehicle, which is called the SharkSlammer.

"Lord Argoron, a Storm Field is opening!" Natcher said as he hopped into the Scalab.

"Who's this?" Crink asked, referring to Straus as he hopped into the Chomper Slaughter.

"An old friend who I asked to join our gang. Now, let's move out!" Argoron declared.

We cut back to the Undersea Force base.

"Your vehicles are finished upgrading," Darsun said.

"Sweet," Nora said.

"There isn't much of a difference though, but they are more powerful now," Darsun said.

"Sweet, I can already feel the energy flowing," Nathan said. "Thanks a lot."

"You are welcome, as I would do anything for the team, but a Storm Field is appearing," Darsun said.

The 5 vehicles rolled out.

"The Crusher feels a lot faster too!" Zelleo said.

The 5 then raced into the portal, and came to a Tropical Island Zone.

"This place sure is hot. I could use this place for a future vacation," Laneld said.

Just then, the Vanadalators appeared.

"Stop right there sub-species!" Argoron yelled as threw a spear at a tree.

"...Or not!" Laneld panicked.

"Wait a minute, who is that grey vandal?" Nora asked, referring to Straus.

"Must be a new member of his gang. New or not, we can still take them down!" Nathan yelled.

The vehicles classed, but Straus shocked Nathan's vehicle.

"Gwah!" Nathan yelled as he began to spin out of control. He then ripped open the blade in the Splitvire and slashes Straus' vehicle, but he deflected the attack back.

Nora then crushed Natcher, and threw his vehicle at Straus, but he dodged.

"This guy is tough!" Nora said.

"Yes, Straus is a nobel warrior and old friend of mine," Argoron said. "Alright, we've wasted enough time, let's go find the Universe Key!"

The 4 Vandalators headed out.

"Great, how are we supposed to find the Universe Key? This island is huge!" Nora said.

"Wait a minute...if it is a island...maybe there is buried treasure! The Universe Key could be the treasure," Zelleo said.

"That's actually not a far-fetched idea," Nathan said. "Scan the area!"

"My tracker is pointing north," Zelleo then replied.

"What are we, pirates now?" Laneld groaned as they went north.

As they rolled through the jungle, a gang of eels from Episode 5 appeared. They growled.

"These things again! What are these alien eels called?" Nathan asked.

"My tracker says they are called "Electriosis Eels". They can be very grumpy and angry if they are disturbed or if someone trespasses into their territory," Zelleo explained.

"Yeah, we saw from the Swamp Zone the other day, now let's take them out!" Nathan said as he ripped open his blade, and sliced one of the eels.

The eel regenerated itself.

"Oh yeah..I forgot they could do that.." Nathan said.

"Don't worry boss, I got this," Dash said as he used the Slashwind to fly up and slash one of the eels. Its wounds healed however.

"Is there anything that can stop these things?" Nora asked.

"Well, they are electric...so let's use mud to attack them!" Zelleo said.

"But...there is no mud here," Nora said.

"Okay, I don't feel like wasting my time here, let's go!" Nathan yelled as he pressed a button that made smoke appear.

"Okay, that's new," Laneld said as they raced north. The smoke cleared up and the eels were confused.

We see the Vanadalators at an area with a bunch of red X's.

"Okay...the Universe Key is buried under one of these," Argoron said.

"....while the others have traps or bombs," Straus said, checking his scanner.

"So..which one is the right one?" Crink asked.

"My scanner isn't picking up the key's signal, probably because it is underground," Straus said.

"Well, it looks like we'll have to do this the hard way," Argoron said.

Crink then dug up an X and it was revealed to be a bomb, which exploded.

"Ugh..." Crink said as he collapsed.

The Undersea Force then appeared.

"Stop right there!" Nora said.

"You're too late, sub-species! The Universe Key is under one of these X's, and you'll never get it in time," Argoron laughed.

Natcher began to dig up some X's, and got attacked by spears and bombs.

"Okay gang, roll out! Dodge any traps!" Nathan commanded.

Dash dug up an X, but a bomb appeared, and he sliced it in half.

Nora dug up a spot with the Grangler's hand, but it was a spear trap, and she smashed it.

After a while of fighting and digging, there was one X left.

"Well...we've came to a draw, but only one of us will get the Universe Key," Argoron laughed as he and Straus headed for it.

Nathan and Dash quickly dashed up, and fought off the two, while Dash quickly dug up the spot. The Universe Key then popped up, and it resembled a treasure chest. Dash quickly grabbed it, and he sliced open Straus' vehicle, and he went flying off onto another X which they missed. It was dug up due to the tires of the Stinger, and a bomb appeared.

"Oh no..."

The bomb went off, while the Undersea Force quickly escaped.

Straus got back up, and was smoking.

Just then, the Electriosis Eels appeared, and were angrier than ever.

"Uh...captain..." Natcher cried.

"What is it Natcher?" Argoron said. He turned around.

The eels growled and approached them slowly.

"Oh my..." Argoron said, nervously. "Not again!"

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Character Debuts: Straus, Electriosis Eels (appeared in 5 but weren't named until now)

Area Debuts: Tropical Island Zone

The Vandals' vehicles are named:

Argoron = SharkSlammer

Straus = Stinger

Natcher = Scalab

Crink = Chomper Slaughter

The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks

Ep 3: Squeaky's first Day of school

One bright & early morning, Sueaky wakes up & comes downstairs for breakfast. "Mornin', hon," said Janet. "Mornin' Mama," Squeaky replied. Squeaky looked around & didn't see Dixie or Sandy. "Where are Sandy & Dixie, Mom?" asked Squeaky curiously. Janet told him that they've gone off to their first day of school. "Today's your first day of school too, so go get dressed so we can get going," Janet told him. "Ok...," said Sueaky.

Once they got to school, Squeaky got out of the car & waved goodbye to his mom. He was really nervous because it was his first day in the 3rd grade. The teacher came up to him. "Hello there," she said. "H-Hi," said Squeaky nervously. "I'm Mrs. Karey. What's your name?" she asks. He replies in a shaky voice. "I-I'm Squeaky Cheeks." Mrs. Karey smiles & says "That's a nice name."

So they both walk into the school together. "I'd like to welcome all of you to the 3rd grade. I'll be your teacher for the year," says Mrs. Karey. So, Squeaky happily got through his first day of the 3rd grade as well as make some new friends. "I think I'm gonna like 3rd grade," he said.

The Squirrely Adventures of Sandy Cheeks

Ep 3: Squeaky's first Day of school

One bright & early morning, Sueaky wakes up & comes downstairs for breakfast. "Mornin', hon," said Janet. "Mornin' Mama," Squeaky replied. Squeaky looked around & didn't see Dixie or Sandy. "Where are Sandy & Dixie, Mom?" asked Squeaky curiously. Janet told him that they've gone off to their first day of school. "Today's your first day of school too, so go get dressed so we can get going," Janet told him. "Ok...," said Sueaky.

Once they got to school, Squeaky got out of the car & waved goodbye to his mom. He was really nervous because it was his first day in the 3rd grade. The teacher came up to him. "Hello there," she said. "H-Hi," said Squeaky nervously. "I'm Mrs. Karey. What's your name?" she asks. He replies in a shaky voice. "I-I'm Squeaky Cheeks." Mrs. Karey smiles & says "That's a nice name."

So they both walk into the school together. "I'd like to welcome all of you to the 3rd grade. I'll be your teacher for the year," says Mrs. Karey. So, Squeaky happily got through his first day of the 3rd grade as well as make some new friends. "I think I'm gonna like 3rd grade," he said.

Are you ever going to finish that series? 428899.gif

Underwater Survivor SBC Style:

16. Das Booted-Off

ÔÇ£Wow CF, I guess I can say thanks for letting me in this place,ÔÇØ said Bob_Ball in the WinnerÔÇÖs Lounge.

No problem. SoI think youve heard from Sbs1fan trying to boot you off, right? CF said.

ÔÇ£Yep, but itÔÇÖs really nothing too personal. But, Sbs1fan is not here, and I can try to do the revenge for you,ÔÇØ Bob_Ball replied.

ÔÇ£Yeah,ÔÇØ CF replied.

After that, they stepped out of the WinnerÔÇÖs Lounge. But unfortunately for Bob_Ball, a mysterious shadow appears, he grabs Bob_Ball away, marking his absence for the next assembly, but first, we go to a scene with Wumbo and SG10.

ÔÇ£Hi SG10,ÔÇØ said Wumbo, ÔÇ£it almost seems as an odd coincidence to see you here.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Odd coincidence, what are you talking about?ÔÇØ SG10 asked.

Waitwhat Im meaning to say to you is thatI was thinking of beginning an alliance with you, Wumbo replied.

I guess thats okay with youunless one of us ends up eliminated, but at least were not Queen Malie and PokeSponge, SG10 said. But I guess Im still suspicious, she left afterwards.

Wait, I wasnt finishednever mind, said Wumbo.

The next scene goes to the remaining contestants, with the exception of Bob_Ball, gathered with Jjs.

ÔÇ£I didnÔÇÖt see him anywhere, Bob_BallÔÇÖs gone missing!ÔÇØ CF reported.

ÔÇ£Indeed he has, it could be the work of somebody,ÔÇØ said Jjs.

Maybe he probably kidnapped himself, incredulity, to make us feel sympathy or something said Poke.

ÔÇ£What are you talking about, Poke?ÔÇØ Ex said confused.

ÔÇ£Sbs1fan told me that Bob_Ball could be our next enemy,ÔÇØ Poke answered.

*Confessional Cam*

Queen Malie: These days, things are starting to become cruel to the game itself, and maybe my alliance, but in the end, Bob_Ball is going down, and no take backs! I wonder where he went.

Clappy: Maybe I shouldnt be surprised that Queen Malie has no idea about Bob_Ball, and judges people sometimesbut Im not saying shes not worthy being here.

*End*

ÔÇ£But thereÔÇÖs one thing you should all know, Sbs1fan is-!ÔÇØ Ex unfortunately went through ANOTHER headache, until he got another vision.

This time, it was more of a series of eye catchers. First showed Sbs1fan manipulating a blurred contestant, him being captured by the mysterious figure, and a double elimination. Then it was over.

ÔÇ£Wow, I guess Ex hasnÔÇÖt been doing well since yesterday,ÔÇØ 70s said.

Anyways, our challenge today will take place in the Flying Dutchmans ship. BUT, beware of his clutchesyou might end up captured, or maybe even by a mysterious ship phantom who visits occasionally, he announced. Theres treasure hidden on the ship, whoever gets it wins, while our investigation of Bob_Balls disappearance starts.

Then the scene goes to the Flying DutchmanÔÇÖs ship.

ÔÇ£Because I like doing this, youÔÇÖre all going to be in groups,ÔÇØ said Jjs. ÔÇ£Ex will go with Sbs1fan, Wumbo will go with SG10, CF will go with Clappy, and PokeSponge will go with Queen Malie.ÔÇ

And for my helperI pick Spongebob, said CF.

ÔÇ£Yes, I knew it! WeÔÇÖre still together!ÔÇØ Queen Malie said with excitement.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll just pick Patrick, I can sense that,ÔÇØ said Ex.

ÔÇ£Okay, and since Bob_BallÔÇÖs gone, IÔÇÖll pick SquidwardÔÇÖs substitute: PokeSponge,ÔÇØ Jjs added.

*Confessional Cam*

Wumbo: I bet me and SG10 are unstoppable now, were probably likeRat and Pig from Pearls Before Swine, or something like that.

*End*

ÔÇ£We should check the basement,ÔÇØ Clappy suggested.

HmmI agree with that too Claps, said CF, and they both left.

ÔÇØEx, whatever the circumstances, I suggest going to the basement floor too,ÔÇØ Sbs1fan, and grabbed ExÔÇÖs arm to the basement of the DutchmanÔÇÖs ship.

ÔÇ£Meh, I guess we should check the top, in which we are in, right now,ÔÇØ said Wumbo.

ÔÇØTo articulate, your intelligenceÔÇÖs quality is comparative to your wisdom of directions,ÔÇØ SG10 complimented.

ÔÇ£Well, we ought to search this main room too,ÔÇØ said Queen Malie.

ÔÇ£Indeed we are, and as part of your alliance, IÔÇÖm going to try my best, with try as the keyword,ÔÇØ said Poke. ÔÇ£Got to piss,ÔÇØ he added, and held one of SquidwardÔÇÖs suckers.

ÔÇØYouÔÇÖre doing that, supervised? Just make it quick,ÔÇØ Queen Malie replied.

*Confessional Cam*

Squidward: Okay thenwhat did you drag me in here for?

Poke: Im just finally going to admit that having an alliance with Queen Malie was now a bad idea. I know how bad I want the prize, but Queen Malie

Squidward: SheÔÇÖs totally nuts about you and the doubloons? Well, IÔÇÖm just here for support you know, not for advice.

Poke: Is there a possibility that you can convince the Flying Dutchman to hold Queen Malie captive? So, that way, and she wouldnt know why.

The conversation ended, when Queen Malie came inside with a disappointed look.

Squidward: Woah, busted! IÔÇÖm out of here.

*End*

The next scene shows Ex, Sbs1fan, CF, and Clappy inside the basement room.

Mysterious phantomwhat were they thinking? Ex said, with disbelief. And if the Flying Dutchman was to come, I still wont have any problems.

ÔÇ£Yeah, weÔÇÖre indeed armed and all that,ÔÇØ said Clappy.

Ex then experiences another headache, the next vision of his involved Clappy, as he was being captured by the mysterious phantom, it ended after that.

ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt know Ex, for somebody who wonÔÇÖt have problem with this challenge, your new headache might get in the way,ÔÇØ said Sbs1fan.

ÔÇ£Stop, weÔÇÖre here to look for treasure,ÔÇØ Ex responded.

The next scene shows Poke and Queen MalieÔÇÖs situation.

ÔÇ£You have betrayed me PokeSponge, why did you do that?!ÔÇØ Queen Malie exclaimed.

ÔÇ£Look, I betrayed you, just once and just today, we can call quits for the alliance, but we can still be friends if me or you win the doubloons, and we can split it,ÔÇØ said PokeSponge.

ÔÇ£You little liar, you know I wonÔÇÖt do that, I can just keep the doubloons to myself!ÔÇØ Queen Malie replied.

ÔÇØI never lied to you, it just seems that you were good, until the others were annoyed by you, and eventually me, and if I had to speak the truth, I do that,ÔÇØ Poke replied.

Ugh, wellthis time, you will not win. I hate you! Queen Malie said, and went off.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm sorry Queen Malie, if you had the time to look around the ship, we already did that for you and there was no sign of treasure,ÔÇØ said Wumbo.

Queen Malie, still annoyed, still walked away, until the phantom appeared, and took her. A small scream was heard after that.

Queen Maliewhere are you? Im still sorry Poke then saw Wumbo and SG10, I guess you guys can you use an extra for finding the treasure, right?

ÔÇ£Sure PokeSponge, I guess we know how bad you felt when you used the truth,ÔÇØ said SG10.

The scene is back to the basement floor again.

SoEx, I was thinking said Sbs1fan, Are you ready for a surprise?

ÔÇ£Surprises, I like surprises!ÔÇØ Patrick said.

Umyeah, and you happen to be trying to manipulate me, and whatever the surprise is, Ill pass, said Ex.

ÔÇ£No IÔÇÖm not; IÔÇÖm trying to have some peace from you for the rest of this thing!ÔÇØ Sbs1fan replied. The two walk into a dead end, showing a wall with the Fly of Despair, ÔÇ£Obviously, the treasure is right over there.ÔÇØ

Tell you whatwell jump inside, with our hands together, just to be safe, said Sbs1fan.

The scene is then back to Wumbo, SG10, and Poke, entering the lower room.

Is anybody ready for uma feast? Poke said, referring to buffet in a large table.

It may not look positively true, but maybe the treasureis the food, said Wumbo.

No, this is a trapnot the obesity kind, said SG10. Second of all, theres some kind of rope hanging to the ceiling with curiosity, SG10 pulled it, and tranquillizer darts came flying, along with bombs under the floor turning off. SG10 was eventually tranquillized.

NoSG10, what should we do? Wumbo said.

ÔÇ£Keep going, I guess. Maybe weÔÇÖll drag SG10 out for your concern,ÔÇØ said Poke, and they did so. But, while they were not looking, the same phantom appeared, SG10 disappeared with it.

The scene is back to Sbs1fan and Ex, again.

ÔÇ£Alright then, we jump in a count of five seconds,ÔÇØ said Sbs1fan. While Sbs1fan was counting, Ex saw the phantom.

ÔÇ£Oh shit,ÔÇØ Ex said to himself, as Sbs1fan finished counting, Ex let go and ran out of the dead end to find Clappy and CF.

Hey youI bet you cant do this, Sbs1fan said to the phantom, when it approached him. Sbs1fan then undid the zipper, and jumped inside the Fly of Despair, along with the phantom.

ÔÇ£Wow, this is a pretty difficult treasure hunt,ÔÇØ Clappy thought.

ÔÇ£Maybe, but itÔÇÖs not like everybodyÔÇÖs suddenly disappearing or anything,ÔÇØ said CF.

Ex caught up to the two after that and said, Theres a phantom on the looseand I can assist with that! Sodo we have any clue where the treasure is yet?

ÔÇ£I donÔÇÖt think we need a clue about where the treasure is, and besides, we have no luck!ÔÇØ CF said.

ÔÇ£You know, if we can avoid the next few obstacles, how about we leave the ship, because Jjs never said anything about that,ÔÇØ Clappy suggested.

But waitif we go out of an open windowwell take a huge splat on the ground, CF replied.

Trust me said Clappy. If we hang on to something, there wont be a sight of us.

ÔÇ£Okay, weÔÇÖll give that a shot,ÔÇØ CF replied. The three went to the next room of the ship and found a window. They opened it, fell, and held onto a rope, except for Clappy when the phantom unfortunately catches up to him.

ÔÇ£DonÔÇÖt worry you two, the worst canÔÇÖt happen from some dumb phantom,ÔÇØ said Clappy, and disappeared.

ÔÇ£We better hide, quickly,ÔÇØ said CF. Suddenly, Wumbo and Poke saw them going behind the ship.

ÔÇ£What are you two doing-ÔÇ£said Poke, but was interrupted.

ÔÇØJUST GET ON THE FUCKING ROPE!ÔÇØ Ex exclaimed.

Poke and Wumbo were unsure, and followed CF and Ex. Unfortunately; the phantom reappeared again and got Wumbo. The phantom covered WumboÔÇÖs scream, and disappeared with him.

ÔÇ£We have to get to the bottom of things!ÔÇØ CF said.

ÔÇ£And by that, you mean that weÔÇÖre going to smack to the ground,ÔÇØ said Ex. ÔÇ£Worst part is, weÔÇÖre in the midway of the challenge, and we never found the freaking treasure chest.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Going somewhere?ÔÇØ The Flying Dutchman said behind them. Eventually, the three appeared in the brig, where the other contestants were held, as they started to express their reaction.

ÔÇ£About time SOMEBODY decided to show up,ÔÇØ Queen Malie said, referring to Poke.

ÔÇØWelcome to my world,ÔÇØ said Sbs1fan.

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm hungry,ÔÇØ said Clappy.

ÔÇ£Where are we now?ÔÇØ Poke questioned.

In the Flying Dutchmans trap said Ex, still, I wonder what the phantom guy was all about, he said to himself.

Well, we can still get out of here, but the only exit is throughthe perfume department, said CF, pointing to the other entrance.

ÔÇ£Have no fear everybody, the Clapmaster is here,ÔÇØ said Clappy.

And then, the nine contestants went through the perfume department. Throughout, theyÔÇÖve made coughing and gagging noises from the perfume samples. They all exited, out of breath.

I hated going there said Poke.

ÔÇ£True that,ÔÇØ Clappy agreed.

Then they see the Flying Dutchman in his room, with the treasure chest. Ex volunteers to grab it, sneakily. He succeeds, and brings it back without any notice.

ÔÇ£Well, since whoever brings back the treasure chest wins the challenge, Ex has immunity for tonight, and weÔÇÖll be seeing the rest of you guys in the next kabob ceremony,ÔÇØ Jjs announced.

*Kabob Ceremony*

ÔÇ£Alright, I have 7 kabobs right here, it seems that I was in the mood for another double elimination, but this will be the last one,ÔÇØ Jjs announced. ÔÇ£The two losers ride the escape pod. Here we go; ExKizuna, CF, Bob_Ball, Clappy, Wumbo and Sbs1fan are safe.ÔÇØ

The only ones without a kabob were PokeSponge, Queen Malie, and surprisingly SG10, with WumboÔÇÖs horror.

Ç£And the last pick of the day goes toÔǪPokeSponge!ÔÇØ Jjs said.

ÔÇ£No! How could this be? How could science girl be voted off?ÔÇØ Wumbo said with surprise.

ÔÇ£WHAT?! No, this is an outrage! I couldnÔÇÖt be voted off; I understood the game perfectly!ÔÇØ Queen Malie exclaimed.

Dont worry SG10; I will win the game for you, Wumbo said, BecauseI like you.

ÔÇ£Oh Wumbo, I admire you additionally,ÔÇØ SG10 replied, and went inside the escape pod.

ÔÇ£I hope youÔÇÖre happy Poke, because you wonÔÇÖt if you get eliminated, IÔÇÖm going to plan my revenge while you try avoiding your elimination!ÔÇØ Queen Malie said, and went inside the escape pod.

ÔÇ£Bye-bye,ÔÇØ Poke responded.

ÔÇ£So, there are many mysteries to solve now, how did SG10 end up in the chopping block? What is with Ex? And what could be the truth about the phantom? Find out next time in UWS: SBC Style,ÔÇØ Jjs finished.

Team Spongebob: Season 3

Ep.42 "Stand In The Dark"

Conquess was ready to take Karate Island for himself after a little more than a month of waiting and bidding his time. "Demons, I wan't you to attack the towns of Karate Islands, have no mercy." Conquess told his monsters. Spongebob saw deemons in the sky. He ran to his friends. "GUYS, demons are heading to the town." Spongebob told his friends. "What are you pulling Conquess?" Shin asked himself. The people in the nearby town screamed and ran, but their voices couldn't save them from dieing. The team arrived. Shin destroyed some of the demons with his black magic. Spongebob karate chopped a few. Sandy use "koi" to quickly chop a few demons. A terrible small demon chased Linda. "Help! This thing is trying to eat me!" Linda yelled. Patrick threw a rock at the demon's side and it quickly went down. "You OK Linda?" Patrick asked. "Yea, I'm fine." Linda said.

Conquess showed up. "Shin. Stop your rebellion." Conquess said. "Leave Karate Island ALONE." Shin shouted. "No can do." Conquess told Shin. Shin shot black magic at Conquess, but Conquess absorbed the power and shot it back at Shin. Shin put up a barrier. He them aimed black bolts at Conquess. Conquess was pushed back. Linda and Patrick came to help Shin. Linda shined light in Conquess's eyes. Patrick then had the oppurtunity to shoot a large rock at Conquess's stomach. He did so. Conquess fell down. "Fools.." Conquess said getting up. He shot bolts of power at Shin. Shin was hit and knocked out. Conquess picked Shin up and dissapeared. Sandy and Spongebob finished off all the demons. "Where's Shin?" they asked. "Conquess kidnapped him." Shin told Sandy.

The team were at the campsite. "How are we going to save Shin?" Spongebob asked. "We have to track down Conquess first." Sandy said. "I know where he is.." a mysterious voice said. It was Calvin. "Calvin. You know where Conquess is?" Spongebob asked. "Yes. His castle is a few miles away from here." Calvin told them. "Take us there." Linda said. "Listen, other towns are being attacked by demons, so some of you will need to go help the other towns." Calvin told them. "OK. Me and Patrick will save the other towns." Sandy said. "Linda, Spongebob, lets go." Calvin said. Everyone left off. "Shin, your going to be a part of me." Conquess said to Shin who was tied up in a lair. "Never." Shin said. "We'll see about that." Conquess said. Shin untied himself quietly using his dark magic. "STOP." Conquess yelled spurting black magic at Shin. Shin jumped and the magic hit the chair. Calvin, Spongebob and Linda arrived at the castle and battled a demon. Calvin sliced right through the demon, but its body was made of poison and Calvin was exposed to it. He fell to the ground. "NOOO." Linda screamed. She came to his body. "Go on Linda." Calvin said. "I don't want you to die.." Linda said. Calvin touched her hand. "Move along Linda." Calvin said. Linda kissed him. Spongebob was very jealous. Linda let go of his lips. She knew she'd never see him again. "Goodbye Calvin." Linda said quietly. "Goodbye Linda." Calvin said pulling her down for one last kiss. Linda and Spongebob ran off and inside Conquess's castle they went.

The Journey of Sebastion

Episode 3: Aiding the Enemy

From where we last left off...

Sebastion, Cecil, and Rayne leave the rebel base after Captain Spongebob orders them to leave. After they return to their homes, we see a shot of Sandy's laboratory. Inside the laboratory, Sandy is with Norbert Nelson, one of the leaders of the Metal Sea Lion project. Sandy had selected Norbert herself as one of the leaders of the assignment, and both of them were walking through the lab examining the other scientist's work.

Norbert: You and your workers seem to be doing a good job Sandy.

Sandy: Of course Norb. Me and my team don't mess around. We don't need no motivation other than taking down Alex!

Nobert: You're very confident Sandy. Just what I'd expect from a former KB member.

Sandy: Don't compare me to KB. My attachment to that group is as dead as a dog on the street.

Norbert: If it's no longer around, and you don't like it anymore, why are you still talking about it?

Sandy: Don't ask me, you brought it up.

Norbert: Alright, whatever. So when will production will be finished?

Sandy: All the parts have been put together, the only thing left to do is a safety check. Production will be finished tomorrow at the latest. Right after, we'll give it to Spongebob.

Norbert: Excellent. Alright Sandy, I need to get back to my office. I'll be busy, so please report any information updates on MSL back to Brendon.

Sandy: Okay, see you then.

Norbert walked to his office. Immediately when he entered, he closed the door and locked it. He sat in the chair by his desk, and pushed on something in his ear. There was a ringing sound that only he could hear.

Norbert: Alex? Alex, can you hear me?

Alex: Yes, I can.

Norbert: This is Neil.

Alex: Are you alone?

Neil: Of course. I'm at the office by myself. No one should be able to hear us talk thanks to this earphone I'm using.

Alex: Good. What are you calling for?

Neil: I need to make another status report on MSL. It's urgent. They've almost finished production on it. The plan needs to be put in action tonight.

Alex: Don't fret Neil. I've already sent battle tanks to the laboratory. No one is suspicious about you, right?

Neil: They don't appear to be, but I'm starting to get nervous. Even though I've disposed of Norbert, their bound to suspect eventually that something's wrong.

Alex: Relax, Neil. You only need to keep up the disguise a little longer. The assault on the laboratory begins tonight. We will take MSL for ourselves, and victory will be ours.

Neil: Good. I have to go now. Goodbye.

Neil canceled the conversation.