• Advertisement

001b. Reef Blower

70s

This is the most underrated SB episode in pre-movie era ever. People hate this episode just because It was a short and silent episode but I really enjoyed watching this episode. I thought the plot very interesting, entertaining and well-writen. Although this episode wasn't funny but I did laugh a few parts like "YOU!" quote. The only problem I had with this episode is that It had Squidward abuse but compared to The Camping Episode and Jellyfishing, It's not that bad. I would rather watch this one ten times than I'm With Stupid garbage any time. 9/10

• Like 3

This is the most underrated SB episode in pre-movie era ever. People hate this episode just because It was a short and silent episode but I really enjoyed watching this episode. I thought the plot very interesting, entertaining and well-writen. Although this episode wasn't funny but I did laugh a few parts like "YOU!" quote. The only problem I had with this episode is that It had Squidward abuse but compared to The Camping Episode and Jellyfishing, It's not that bad. I would rather watch this one ten times than I'm With Stupid garbage any time. 9/10

I concur. The "boring" argument doesn't work here either, because it was only three minutes. Only kids with ADHD would get bored that quickly. 

For an episode without noise, it was brilliant. Felt like one of those classic cartoons without sound. Inventive and artistic. I'll give it a 10/10. 

• Like 3