• Advertisement

130a. Greasy Buffoons

Jinjo

Well i thought it was an Ok Season 7 episode. Some people thought it was extremely gross, but i didn't think it was that gross. There were some good parts in it though.

I'd give it a B+.

Did no one notice the random moment when Spongebob was driving? Boating License?

This.

I've seen this episode before. One of the worst of Season 7. Not only was the boating license scene a shark jumping moment in this episode, but the constant obsession over grease was disturbing. I mean isn't it ironic that Nick has it's own health initiative, then have their main series promote grease in such a fashion?

Yeah, this episode was horrific and poorly written. But why does everyone get so worked up about Spongebob being able to drive? In Oral Report, he drove absolutely perfectly, turning at every angle, and he wasn't blindfolded. Yet no one whines about that episode.

• Like 2

I thought the episode was ok. The only thing that I sort of found funny, in which the scene where Squidward disapears when Mr. Krabs mentions "A job for that only 2 volunteer employees can do for no extra pay". Everything else wasan't excatly that good.

4.5/10

I think people hates this episode because they thought this episode was disgusting. I thought It was a little disgusting too but to be honest, I thought this episode was great and It's less disgusting than To Love a Patty, The Battle of Bikini Bottom and Pets or Pests. The only flaw was SpongeBob driving a trucker. I think the writers forget that SpongeBob doesn't have a license but I can let this flaw slide. I saw HarryPotterLives review and I definetly agree with her. This episode shows that eating in the fast-food restaugrants is very unheality. This episode was very entertaining and funny. All characters, especially Squidward and Patrick were great in this episode. There were some funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob rubbing the order ticket on Squidward's head, the costumer saying "Now that's what I call fast food!" after the food landed on the costumer's face, Squidward disappearing after Mr. Krabs said "that's a big job, a job that only 2 volunteer employees can do for no extra pay.", Squidward saying "I hope whatever you're yelling about is something more important than my mid-morning nap!", the running gag that the costumers running back and forth to The Chum Bucket and The Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs and Plankton saying "Did somebody call the health inspector?" and then the health inspector saying "Did somebody call the... Health inspector?" and Patrick licking SpongeBob at the end of this episode. I really like this episode so much and It's one of my favorite season 7 episodes. 10/10

• Like 2

I don't like this episode. But, not just because it was gross. Mr. Krabs was too much of a jerk for me to enjoy this. I'm glad he got what he deserved later on, though. 3.5/10

Yes! I cannot stand jerk-Krabs, or when any of the characters act mean for that matter. It goes against the good-heartedness that the show presents.