• Advertisement

156. Frozen Face-Off

Jjs Goodman

Yeah so I haven't watched SpongeBob in a year before yesterday (I watched my Season 3 boxset) but anyway, I watched this today and was very impressed. I actually found it entertaining. Didn't know what to expect with newer episodes but yeah this was a great episode.

8/10. :)

What a fantastic episode. A great story and all main characters had great screen time together. Patrick and squidward made this special funny! Sandy of course always brings the action. Although the first have was fast paced its alright. Wish it was a tv movie or something. But still this was fatastic

I haven't watched this one in a while, but I gotta say it's probably one of the most intriguing and action packed specials IMO. I enjoyed how all of the main characters even Gary were in this race. I gotta say, I felt like Sandy took over control a little bit too much in the later parts. I liked how Karen turned on Plankton at the ending, Plankton truly had everyone against him. The abominable snow mollusk was a clever and cool touch to this out-of-the-box special.

9.8/10