• Advertisement

Season 8 Discussion

70s

Goo Tanker Ahoy!

The Shockwave

SquarePants vs. Zombies-SpongeBob defends Bikini Bottom against an army of zombies NOTE: This episode's title is a reference to the PopCap game, Plants vs. Zombies.

For Patty or Worse-SpongeBob forgets how to make Krabby Patties.

The Patrick Shuffle-Patrick gets a job at the Chum Bucket.

The Recipe for Disaster-Plankton makes a new scene of the formula which highly upsets SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs.

Squidward's First Yummy Krabby Patty-SpongeBob tries to get Squidward to eat a Krabby Patty, but Squidward gets furious and battles him.

Patties Galore-In order to gain access to SpongeBob's kitchen, Patrick makes his own krabby patties.

SpongeBob's Closet-SpongeBob goes on a long journey within his home to find his Mermaidman and Barnacleboy Comic Book.

^The fake episodes and plots. It's like a group of people from the SB fanon wiki invaded it. I also felt like saying "Pfft! I can make better plots and titles than that!" After reading it.

SquarePants vs. Zombies- Once Bitten

For Patty or Worse- Pickles

The Patrick Shuffle- Chum Bucket Supreme

The Recipe for Disaster- Chum Bucket Supreme (Sorta)

Squidward's First Yummy Krabby Patty- Just one Bite

Patties Galore- Patty Hype

SpongeBob's Closet- Hide and Then What Happens

SquarePants vs. Zombies- Once Bitten

For Patty or Worse- Pickles

The Patrick Shuffle- Chum Bucket Supreme

The Recipe for Disaster- Chum Bucket Supreme (Sorta)

Squidward's First Yummy Krabby Patty- Just one Bite

I completely agree.

I don't see it.

Yes, Patrick makes Krabby Patties in Patty Hype, but that's hardly the main focus of the episode.

And SpongeBob's Closet is NOTHING like Hide and Then What Happens.

Well the Hide and Then What Happens Spongebob looks for Patrick everywhere and in that fake episode it's kind of the same but instead of Patrick it's a Comic Book
I suppose, but I still don't see how Patty Hype and Patties Galore relate, other than that they're about Krabby Patties.

Patties Galore-In order to gain access to SpongeBob's kitchen, Patrick makes his own krabby patties.
I do not see "Patrick is not allowed to make Krabby Patties" or "Patrick gets laughed at for making his own Krabby Patties" anywhere in that description.

More fake eps I found from the same website.

Goo Tanker Ahoy!(with a plot this time): Spongebob tries to assist the Flying Dutchman, for robots have invaded his graveyard.

The Shockwave(with plot): Spongebob catches a disease.

Digit Pants(Gee, I wonder where this came from): Spongebob forgets how to count to 100, so he jogs his memory in boating school.

Sea of Clams: Spongebob refuses to go to Jellyfish Fields again after reading a strict warning on killer clams.

Uncle, Uncle!: Spongebob tries and tries to search for his 150 year-old uncle.

Squidward's Ghost's Revenge(WTF?): Spongebob tries to get rid of Squidward's ghost again... and again.

I kinda know what most of them have in common.