• Advertisement

Season 8 Discussion

70s

Well the guy said it was his prediction and everyone on the site there says he is some Inside person of some type. He somehow sees episodes months before they air, but again, i don't know how true that is.

But he does have some good points. But again, we will just have to wait and see.

Well the guy said it was his prediction and everyone on the site there says he is some Inside person of some type. He somehow sees episodes months before they air, but again, i don't know how true that is.

But he does have some good points. But again, we will just have to wait and see.

Without a source, I choose not to believe him.

I don't trust SBM whatsoever. If we ever become friends with them temporarily to fend off some other SB site I'll betray them at any given second. I probably shouldn't have posted this because then if we ever do do that then they'll see this.

I don't trust SBM whatsoever. If we ever become friends with them temporarily to fend off some other SB site I'll betray them at any given second. I probably shouldn't have posted this because then if we ever do do that then they'll see this.
We already have SBM members here. They could be teh molez!! 661798.jpg

I already made a thread about this, but there will be an Upcoming Spongebob Special known as Krabby Patty No more. Here is the thread i made about it in case you haven't seen it yet :

http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com/spong ... r-t289.htm

I'm pretty sure this special will be from Season 8 considering the fact there are only like 4 ( 11 Minute episodes) episodes of Season 7 left.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I already made a thread about this, but there will be an Upcoming Spongebob Special known as Krabby Patty No more. Here is the thread i made about it in case you haven't seen it yet :

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=280

I'm pretty sure this special will be from Season 8 considering the fact there are only like 4 ( 11 Minute episodes) episodes of Season 7 left.

Will it maybe be the first episode of Season 8, I wonder? 700851.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler
Maybe, it's not unlikely.

Remember Friend or Foe was the first episode of Season 5 (And that was a special)? Though i doubt we would have to wait until October for a new episode (Unless that rumor IS true..).

It probably is the premiere. They've done things like that in the past.