• Advertisement

153b. The Other Patty

Jjs Goodman

Airs today at 10:00 AM. Discuss.

The Other Patty

* Oh no! Plankton has stolen a Krabby Patty!

* I knew it was a fake.

* That was a bit harsh, poor customer.

* Some continuity I see. (with them mentioning their friendship from Friend or Foe?)

* Flabby Patties...hmm..I wonder who owns the shack?

* Well, that's a first. Plankton is finally going to attempt to steal another formula.

* A magical scent swept through the Krusty Krab, taking away Mr. Krabs' customers.

* 4th time we've seen an airplane in this show.

* The shack is much bigger inside than outside.

* I kind of laughed at that blue fish being grabbed by Mr. Krabs.

* Looks like nobody wins to steal the formula.

* Good luck walking!

* Well, we finally see the owner of the shack. Just some random purple fish..

* Good job guys!

* Alright, I have to admit, the ending surprised me. o.o I did not expect that at all...

* Well, they worked together!

* Not as bad as I was expecting, I liked the twist ending.

Grade: B-

hm, it was good, but yeah, a little too much like Best Frenemies but the twist at the end was unexpected and made it dif---wait, didn't Best Frenemies end with Krabs and Plankton running after each other? 'cept they're running after SB in this one... Weird...

Plankton carrying Krabs was kinda funny, tho.

I give the eppie a B.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! (quoting Professor Farnsworth) There will be a rerun of The Other Patty at 7:30 PM if you live in the US. So for the love of God, SOMEONE RECORD IT!

UGGGGH, HOW DID I MISS IT!?!??

I was finally able to see it, and I have to say that it was okay. The plot was kinda simple, and it was kinda similar to Best Frenemies.

And I did not see that ending coming with SpongeBob being the mastermind behind everything. It kinda makes sense now since only SpongeBob would call another burger place "Flabby Patty", but I liked how he was so eager to get Krabs and Plankton to be friends again. But I wish the two didn't have to beat him up in the end.

All in all, good episode, not the best but still a bit entertaining.

Okay, we get it, it's a "sequel" to Best Frenemies.

Anyways, It was a pretty good episode. It was kinda shocking to see SpongeBob have done all of these things, but when you think about it, of course he would've done this. I mean, he was the one trying to bring Mr. Krabs and Plankton back together.

It was a pretty good episode I guess. Even though it's been like a month since I've last seen it. :P When I watched this episode, I was pretty satisfied. I loved the part where Squidward kept slamming the door in Plankton's face. LOL but when Plankton started singing the song... it was good... but I didn't quite know what to say after that. There was this weird look on my face.

Just saw this one too. I did not like this. As it has already been pointed out, this was far too similar to Best Frenemies. The difference between the two to me was that at least Best Frenemies had a pay off. Why would SpongeBob go through all this just to get the two to work together out of the blue? The only redeeming quality was Krabs being on Plankton's shoulders. I was overly amused by that and it had me laughing every time they brought it up. But yeah, this was kinda bad.

4/10