• Advertisement

What are you looking forward to this summer?

Nothing. Because I am a lazy fatass who eats out of boredom. My friends are all gone for the summer. I shall sit and rot in my recliner with my copy of Order of the Phoenix and my dented glasses jammed hard into my face. I hate summer.

Sorry to hear that, dragiiin. 305752.gif

As for me, I'm just looking forward to swimming, going random places, maybe vacationing Glenwood Springs, and posting as much as humanly possible here. After a stressful year of school, I'm going to treasure each moment of summer I have.

Many things 125508.gif

it's my bday in 4 days so I'm excited to see what I'm getting and where I'm going to celebrate it xP

On July 8th I'm going to see the "Fab Four" a Beatles tribute band.

On July 16th I'm going to a Paul McCartney concert! 125508.gif125508.gif (this will be the highlight of this summer, I'm sure xD)

On August 4th one of my sisters is coming for vacation for 2 weeks, and I'm meeting my 1 year-old nephew for the first time ^^ We're going to New York and Philadelphia also.

On Mid-August I'm recording yet another video which I'm pretty excited for.

And I think that's all the major things, also looking forward to posting here and the all-nighters. Also wanna go to Six Flags a couple of times like usual..

Work and lots of it. Hopefully, I can take a couple beach trips. I am also going to the Adirondack Mountains in New York around mid July for about two weeks.