• Advertisement

001c. Tea at the Treedome

Ron

It was very noteworthy with it being Sandy's first appearance, no doubt. However, the episode dragged a lot with the dehydration of SpongeBob.

Overall, let's say a 7/10. Good episode.

I remember that episode used to make me thirsty. 428899.gif

Anyway, really good introduction for Sandy and definitely a landmark episode of the show where we see SpongeBob and Patrick in live action for the first time!

9.5/10

• Like 1

I liked it quite a bit. Like Help Wanted, it introduced some key elements to the show, in this case the introduction of Sandy. Like Clappy said, it did drag a little in some spots, but it was entertaining. I'll give it a 9/10.

• Like 1

This is the first SpongeBob episode that was funny for me (Help Wanted and Reef Blower weren't funny much in my opinion). It's not one of my favorite season 1 episodes though but It's a great introduction to Sandy, who is one of my favorite SB characters There were some good laughs like Sandy breaking a rock, Patrick telling SpongeBob to hold his pinky up, SpongeBob and Patrick drying up (that was very dark too) and SpongeBob saying "I NEED IT". I rate this episode 9/10.

• Like 1

I just don't see much about this episode. It cleverly introduces Sandy, but it also drags a lot. The whole dehydration gimmick got old quickly. Still, due to its ambition, I'll give it a 3/5.