• Advertisement

157a. Squidward's School for Grown Ups

Jjs Goodman

Airs today at 10:00 AM. Discuss.

Squidward%27s_School_for_Grown-Ups.jpg

Squidward's School for Grown Ups

* I am sure it doesn't.

* I lol'd at Plankton riding by.

* So, we see a different type of bus in Bikini Bottom, only this one is a school bus.

* So, both SpongeBob and Patrick have been friends with Squidward at least once. SpongeBob was in Not Normal.

* I highly doubt that.

* Well, this episode really is giving us a wonder if SpongeBob is an adult or a kid.

* The cookies look like the cookies SpongeBob's Grandma makes.

* Is this the same museum from Atlantis SquarePantis?

* Oh dear.

* The title was kind of misleading, since Squidward never really made a school.

* Umm....yeah.

* Alright, that's enough.

* So, the beard was just a sea urchen.

* I see one right now.

* Overall, I thought it was a decent episode. The ending reminded me of Culture Shock.

Grade: B-

Squidward's School for Grown Ups

I quite enjoyed this episode as it had a simple, yet funny, plot. Everyone was in character and not too annoying and I found myself enjoying the nice little interactions between characters (Something that has often been left behind in place of gross-out sight gags in recent years) In conclusion this is an enjoyable Season 8 episode with some funny dialogue and no real gross out moments...

Score: 7.5/10.0

Season 8 so far...

1) Sentimental Sponge

2) A Friendly Game

3) Squidward's School for Grown Ups

4) Oral Report

I liked this episode for all the different new buildings that Pat and Squid went into through out the episode. I also liked the song at the end. The background music was quite annoying, in my opinion. I would give it a 9/10.

Can we at LEAST explain the conflict??

One of the best parts of the episode is that the conflict is SpongeBob being forced out of his friendship with Patrick and trying to get it back. It's one of those rare episodes with no real set antagonist- It's just full of character driven humor and no one is really the bad guy (except maybe the urchin and Squidward at some points)

Sorry people but I really hated this episode. THE WORST OF SEASON 8. I only laughed at men's club scene and the ending. Also I liked the song. The rest of this episode was just awful. Patrick was a jerk to SpongeBob in this episode. SpongeBob and Patrick yelling at cars were stupid and the other parts were boring. 2/10