• Advertisement

Community Spin-Off Awards 8!

Time for my Q&A thing. Note that I only have three questions right now.

Q. What gave you inspiration for most of your shows?

A: I have to admit, most of my spin-offs have some unusual inspiration, but the one with clear inspiration is Underwater Survivor SBC. My inspiration for UWS is pretty much from past UWS' from TV.com (DC_Dude and The Cartoon as examples of making one), and even tvguy's count. For the rest of my spin-off, the ideas come from my head, and I would think it through without even trying. Pisces Moon, I was in gym period. Z-Storm, it was cloudy out, and I was outside, thinking of making a SB spin-off with OCs, weather, and anything into a combination. Guru Gakuto, I've been playing a video game, even whilst my temporary suspension from last year, and it had to do with the Seven sins and stuff, and thought making characters out of them was a good idea, then for DoodleBob, I was thinking I could use him for once, while Gakuto was an idea from earlier, and I decided to make him epic, and while I was writing for GG, I was thinking I could use up another theme for it: war in general. I'm not sure about S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B though. So PIsces Moon was like the start of my good ideas, Z-Storm's idea is out of a combination, and Guru Gakuto is probably one of my most creative ideas. I said a mouthful.

Q. Any sneak peeks for UWS Season 2?

A: Note that this is a short answer, unlike the previous. Anyways, for a sneak peak of UWS S2, it will be planned after the release of Episode 27/special episode of Season 1, where the contestants are going to be revealed also. So that's that.

Q. Any new ideas in the works?

A: Yes, and not too suprisingly, I had three ideas in the works, but I'm going to accept one. So yeah, it will involve another thread and another poll. I will make the thread by next week, and I'll reveal the ideas I had around August, or late July, depending on how impatient I am. Apparently, the three will have a hint of inspiration like UWS, like I said before.

And now I'm done. PM me if you want to ask me questions.

I've decided to do a Q & A thread too. Since I don't get asked a lot of questions, it won't be that long.

Q. When is your Origins of Mermaid Man reboot coming out?

A: I'm planning to start airing episodes of it this fall, but if I get enough requests to do a sequel of The Journey of Sebastion first, I might start working on that instead.

Q. Why were your seasons of The Journey of Sebastion so short?

A: When Sebastion first came out, I had no idea how long it was going to last. I also had no idea how long the episodes would be, so yeah....it turned into a mess pretty fast.

Q. In the season 2 premiere of Journey of Sebastion, how did you ignore the existence of truth serum, you moron?

A: Oh man, I really screwed up here. In the original version of the fourteenth episode of Journey of Sebastion, "Sandy's Explanation", Sebastion is in disbelief that Mark was able to create truth serum. This made no sense, and thank God, a certain wumbologist pointed this error out to me only a day after it aired (thanks again, Wumbo). I was really tired when I wrote this episode, and I didn't really know what I was thinking, but hey, we live and learn.

Q. Why do you suck so hard at doing quotations?

A: This will torture my feeble mind until the end of time. I keep messing up on quotations in Journey of Sebastion, and my grammar ends up looking poor because of it. People on SBC constantly give me advice, but no matter what I do, it ends up looking like shit. Sorry everyone, I guess I just have a rare disease that prevents me from being able do quotations properly. (UPDATE: Ignore this statement! The quotation errors in both the last episodes and earlier episodes have finally been fixed!)

Q. Are you going to subtitle the sequel of Journey of Sebastion?

A: Yes. The full title will be, "Sebastion's Second Journey: The Disappearance of Rayne."

Q. Were you upset by Fa's review of Journey of Sebastion?

A: No. Opinions are opinions, and I can't change that. The reason I posted this though is because I wanted to answer something below that's been bugging me for a while now.

Q. When you first showed your idea to the community, it could've made for a memorable spin-off. However, it's gone from being half-baked to imperfection to mistakes.

A: Yes, that was a quote from Fa's review. No offense Fa, like I said above, opinions are opinions, but the whole idea of this spin-off was to NOT do a story about a fight against good and evil, it was supposed to be completely different.

That's about it. Please PM me if you want to ask any more questions.

Teenj12's Spin-offs Q & A

Why were the Team Spongebob movies put on halt?

Technical difficulties 305752.gif .

How long will Team Spongebob last?

The show is signed on for another season and there may be more.

How is working on The Adventures Of Tom and Lou?

Just amazing. I have fun writing every episode. Sadly due to technical difficulties, several S1 episodes will not air.

Any new Spin-offs in the works?

Sort of, but I lost the first episode, so it may never come about

305752.gif .

[align=center]Jjsthekid's Commentary: Part Two

110exkw.jpg[/align]

Q. We're back! So, any future hints for RRR?

A. Rumored future victims include Claps, OMJ and guest star James McHeal.

Q. Were those 4 episodes from dares official?

A. No.

Q. Ah, okay. Any future plots?

A. One episode will involve M. Night making a movie about Rusty.

Q. Is that Rated R For Rape?

A. Perhaps.

Q. Will RRR have a 5th Season?

A. Yup, you can't get rid of RRR that easily.

Q. How about a 6th?

A. Lord knows.

Q. Was Rusty Shore an official episode?

A. Kind of, but more of a short.

Q. Why was CSI: SBC cancelled?

A. Because, it was impossible for me to incorporate SBC users into CSI scenes. Hopefully OMJ does a better job than I did.

Q. I see. Any spoilers for SBCPU?

A. HA!

Q. Huh?

A. I'm not revealing them that easily, purchase "Show Spoilers" from my shop if you want to get spoiled.

Q. Alright, fine. When will there be a new Storm Racers?

A. Posted one the other day, but I hope to get more up soon.

Q. I remember a few months back, you mentioned a new Mr. Krabs Spin-Off in the works. What happened to that?

A. Canned idea. I was going to do a spin-off involving Mr. Krabs, but then I canned it for Storm Racers.

Q. What was its plotline?

A. It was going to involve Mr. Krabs turning the Krusty Krab into a Castle, known as "The Krusty Kastle". But then I canned the idea, because while thinking it out, I got an idea for Storm Racers.

Q. Very interesting. When will the Award Winners be announced?

A. July 15th, so everybody vote while you still can! 893573.gif

Q. SBC Parallel Universe will get a 2nd season, right?

A. Of course, since it is rising in popularity.

Q. When will it premiere?

A. Around October.

Q. So, for the final question: That Xeexi avatar again??

A. You bet.

Anyways, that's all folks.

No Q&A yet, but here's an exclusive scene at the upcoming musical Bikini Top, coming soon!

Spoiler

Bryan and Glinda were training in Glinda's apartment as they so often did.

"Don't you ever feel... bored?" Bryan asked.

"What do you mean?" Glinda replied.

"I mean... we do this training thing a lot, and we hardly ever get to use it," he said to her. "It gets kind of stale."

"You got to use it pretty well when you killed David and Mitchell," said Glinda. "You saving my life could not have been done without this training."

"I guess that's true," said Bryan.

Outside they heard music.

"What is that?" Bryan pondered.

"Let's go and see."

A teenaged girl was running around singing "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EGSlwGiXTs).

"There's a stranger in my bed,

There's a pounding my head

Glitter all over the room

Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a minibar

DJ's passed out in the yard

Barbie's on the barbeque

There's a hickie or a bruise

Pictures of last night

Eended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on tabletops

And we took too many shots

Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night

Yeah we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

We went streaking in the park

Skinny dipping in the dark

Then had a menage a trois

Last Friday night

Yeah I think we broke the law

Always say we're gonna stop-op

Whoa-oh-oah

This Friday night

Do it all again

This Friday night

Do it all again

Trying to connect the dots

Don't know what to tell my boss

Think the city towed my car

Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favorite party dress

Warrants out for my arrest

Think I need a ginger ale

That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night

Ended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Damn

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on table tops

Last Friday night

Yeah we maxed our credits card

And got kicked out of the bars

So we hit the boulevards

Last Friday night

Skinny dipping int he dark

Always say we're gonna stop-op

Oh whoa oh

This Friday night

Do it all again

Do it all again

This Friday night

Do it all again

Do it all again

This Friday night

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on table tops

Last Friday night

Yeah we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

Skinny dipping in the dark

Last Friday night

Always say we're gonna stop

Oh-whoa-oh

This Friday night

Do it all again."

The girl then said, "Shit. I have to get on Fishbook and delete those pictures before my parents see!"

"What was that?" Glinda asked, confused. "Why was she singing?"

"I have no clue..." said Bryan. "But... there was background music. And there are no speakers anywhere near us. Supernatural?"

"Definitely."

"Time to hit the books."

It's been a while since this has happened, but hell must have froze over. 428899.gif

Q: Holy shit, do my eyes deceive me? Is that who I think it is?

A: That depends, am I the same person that is coming up with your questions?

Q: True...so why now? Why are you back in the spin-off business?

A: Because I missed it. I lost all hope in my abilities as a writer because I couldn't come up with a single solid idea for a premise without cancelling and/or ending it.

Q: Is that why you retired?

A: Partially. The other part is because I felt scared about all these changes that have been made since I left back in Sept '09. Spin-offs are much longer now and are more detailed with the inclusions of longer dialogue and music. I tried to keep up with the changes, but I just felt hopeless and confused.

Q: So what are you trying to say?

A: I'm saying that I am just going to compose my future spin-offs in whatever model I choose to do them in. I am going to write them the way I feel is creatively right to me. I'm not knocking anyone else whatsoever because they have their methods, while I have my own.

Q: Wait, did I read that right? Is that plural as in spin-offs?

A: Yep. While I am going to keep writing SOI, its going to eventually become a recurring spin-off with episodes coming not as often, in favor of my new spin-off once its conceived.

Q: Do you have another idea in mind for a spin-off?

A: Yes, while we are on that topic, let it be known that I am trying to compose a new spin-off. This spin-off will actually be posted at least once a week like others have been doing. I promise to find time to make it and hopefully make it the reader's while.

Q: Can you give us any hints on what the concept of this spin-off will be?

A: It was originally going to be a second attempt into high school spin-offs involving them breaking into song, but I had a nice long chat with fellow writer ExKizuna. He helped me realize that the more I thought about it, the more out of place it was sounding. I mean who wants to read a spin-off without thinking that the plot sounds a lot like High School Musical or Glee?

Q: So.....are you going to give us hints or not?

A: Oh, sorry. Well I am still brainstorming, so I can't give any hints just yet, but maybe if something comes up, there will be a part 2 to this interview?

Q: Ok thanks for stopping by.....for now.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Q: So, what do you have planned for the rest of this season of Bikini Top?

A: Really, it's calmed down, to be honest. The vampire and supernatural stuff is taking a break for the teenagers, because they're graduating from high school and that's what matters right now. They're going through an important transitional period at this point in the show, and their lives have and always will be the core for the show.

Q: So there will be no supernatural developments in the final two episodes?

A: I didn't say that.

Q: What does the next episode center on?

A: The next episode centers on the events that occur during Charlea's first birthday party, which is nice because it lets the group come together in one place and needless to say... things go down.

Q: Will Anna and Molly get back together?

A: No comment.

Q: Seth and Heather?

A: No comment, still.

Q: Jake and Morgan?

A: If I didn't have a comment on the last two, what in the hell makes you think I would have a comment for this couple?

Q: Is there a reason so many couples have broken up recently?

A: Because, relationships are not always smooth sailing. There are break-ups, there is fighting, and there are reunions. Will ALL of these couples reunite, and be happy again? I can't say.

Q: Will any of them reunite?

A: I really can't say that either.

Q: What is planned to happen between Bryan and Jackie? Will she eventually win him over?

A: I have something great in store for the two of them, and their story will carry over into the third season of the show.

Q: Will Jackie still be in high school next season?

A: No, she will not be. I have something planned for that that may not be what you're expecting.

Q: What is going to happen between Brenda and Hersht, now that they're together when she's still married to Tristan?

A: We'll have to see in the next episode. It will have huge developments with Brenda and Tristan since it is their first anniversary.

Q: Wasn't Mikayla supposed to be integrated into the main group after Temperance's death?

A: She was going to, but instead I had her make a friendship with Naomi, one that will carry over to the third season. She will go to college with the rest of the kids, and become one of their friends.

Q: Don't you think it's a little risky, following the group into college?

A: Many teen shows have problems with it, yes. But, Bikini Top is so much more than a teen show. It's not ABOUT high school, it's about this group of people... or fish and the things that happen to them, and around them.

Q: When do you plan on bringing back Hitting Rock Bottom, if you are still going to?

A: I estimate around Christmas.

Q: Any plans so far for its return?

A: No, but I think I'll start with all the planning I need to do for the relaunch around mid-September, but I have been getting some ideas floating around in my head that really excite me.

Q: The show has been called too similar to Friends. Will that change?

A: Oh, definitely! Early on in Bikini Top, it was god-awful. Too similar to Twilight, and badly written, I freely admit that. But soon it distinguished itself and became a much better show and the same will happen with Hitting Rock Bottom, I can guarantee that.

Q: When will Misadventures return to finish its fifth season?

A: After season 2 of Bikini Top ends, which should be towards the end of July or beginning of August.

Q: Have you begun work on it?

A: Yes, the return episode is done, and the next episode in progress.

Q: Any plans for the movie trilogy?

A: Plans are just beginning to form.

Q: Any estimated release for the first movie?

A: Not yet.

Q: Thank you for coming.

A: That's not a question.

Best New Spin-Off

Squiddy Adventures - I must say this is very interesting spin-off which featured Squidward in his very own Spin-Off series it was great start but few flaws but great storyline.

CDCB's BBA ÔÇô It was very impressive Spin-Off which focus on fellow SBC user CDCB as he being sucked into Bikini Bottom. It has great plot, storyline & of course good development.

Skodwarde - While I think it's not that bad but great plot that's all I have to say.

SBC Theater 400 ÔÇô Well, let's say needs to work on the Spin-Off. I think it needs more improvements that's my advice.

The Under WATER Angets - It seems rushed but needs to work on it but also good 3-part pilot you made.

Storm Racer - It's pretty good but I don't quite see how this series goes on it but great storyline though.

SB at Hi-Seas ÔÇô It's OK but it needs more episode ideas.

Runway Sponge ÔÇô It's just simply awesome.

Overall: For Best New Spin-Off is CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures.

Best Spin-Off

Down Under ÔÇô it's not too bad but when I first read in 1st ep of this chapter, I find it that very good promising to set it up for this series. However, I lost track when S2 premiere which is really confusing but I don't even understand what are they talking about and why would this series focus about Redman killing Wimbo's family (it doesn't seems right to me), another thing is what makes me even more confusing that what has to do with Mastermid or Redman, it makes reader so confused about the series. I guess it's the plot which suspposedly about SBC users were being trapped in Bikini Bottom and they'll have to find way out back to way they were. It has few flaws butneeds to fix the confusing parts.

UWS SBC Style ÔÇô a great spin-off which is based of TD series so I really loved it so far.

Bikini Top ÔÇô it's reminds me of Glee which I was being one of awesome spin-off i've ever read, I do liked how 70s making series with musical segment which is one of my fave so good work!

Coral Drive ÔÇô another great spin-off which is drama related series but it was great too though.

Adventures of Underground City ÔÇô hmm, it was great but good plot too and it seems the tittle reminds me of SB ep *MM&BB: The Motion Picture* so yea but still good thogh.

The Journey of Sebsitan ÔÇô it was ok but the plot doesn't sounds promising to me (it's my opinion).

Team SpongeBob ÔÇô it was great & good storyline.

My Legs! - same thing from above

Pisces Moon ÔÇô Once again, same reason from above.

Overall (my vote): I think UWS SBC Styles goes my pick.

Best Recurring Spin-Off

S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B

The Minorly Average Show

Guru Gakuto

The Years Before SpongeBob

Coral Drive

PatrickÔÇÖs Big Break

An A-B Conversation

Z-Storm

Best Male Main Character

that70sguy92 - Down Under

Nathan - Storm Racers

Bryan - Bikini Top

SpongeBob - Team SpongeBob

Fred - My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred The Fish

Sebastion - The Journey of Sebastion

Squidward - Skowarde

CDCB - CDCBÔÇÖs Bikini Bottom Adventures

Best Female Main Character

CF - Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Ginger - Down Under

Temperance - Bikini Top

Monique - Z-Storm

Erica - Coral Drive

Marina - Years Before SpongeBob

Darsun - Storm Racers

Sandy - Adventures In The Underground City

Best Antagonist

Cymtrax - Storm Racers

Spongebobs1fan - Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Plankton - CDCBÔÇÖs Bikini Bottom Adventures

Yang - Pisces Moon

Mysterious Fish - My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred The Fish

The Runaway Sponge - Runaway Sponge

The Mastermind - Down Under

Vandyke - Z-Storm

Best New Writer

William Leonard

Spongedude121

CDCB

SpongeSebastian

Old Man Jenkins

WWESpongefan

Best Side Character

Cooper Jones - Runaway Sponge

SOF - Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Zach - Z-Storm

Mrs. Puff - CDCBÔÇÖs Bikini Bottom Adventures

Big Mike - The Adventures of Tom & Lou

Kaan - Guru Gakuto

Best Location

Bikini Bottom - Down Under

Bikini Top - Bikini Top

Coral Drive - Coral Drive

Underground City - Adventures In The Underground City

Karate Island - Team SpongeBob

Shellside Shores - Z-Storm

Best Quote

"Well, well, well....old Massan got sunken, sadly," Massan's boss said.

He turned off the screens and sighed.

"But....he was a much better friend than 70s WAS TO ME!" said Massan's boss as he turned around his chair to reveal the face of thesuitelife44.

Best Storyline

CDCB is turned into a fish! - CDCBÔÇÖs Bikini Bottom Adventures

SBC users are warped to Bikini Bottom - Down Under

SpongeBob and friends defend Karate Island - Team SpongeBob

Three undercover agents fight crime and search for anything around the ocean - The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents

7 pre-teens try to restore peace in Bikini Bottom - Guru Gakuto

The Undersea Force search Zones for Universe Keys - Storm Racers

Best Pilot

Some Talkshow Claps Found - SBC Theater 3000

Tiki House of Horror - Squiddy Adventures

The Force Assembles - Storm Racers

Splitting Images - S.P.O.N.G.E.B.O.B.

The Case of The Broken Heart - The Under W.A.T.E.R. Agents

Best Season Premiere

Violets Are Blue - Down Under Season 2: Red and Black

The Beasts From Below - Team SpongeBob Season 5: Rise of The Demons

Wedding to Forget - Adventures In The Underground City Season 3

SandyÔÇÖs Explanation - The Journey of Sebastion Season 2

My Big Fat Chum Wedding - The Minorly Average Show Season 3

Best Episode

Super CDCB! - CDCBÔÇÖs Bikini Bottom Adventures

Big Cities, Vampirism, and Thewots - Bikini Top

Maneater - Down Under

Improvisation - Team SpongeBob

A Health Note - PatrickÔÇÖs Big Break

SebastionÔÇÖs Reflection - Journey of Sebastion

Best Holiday Special

Be Happy, ItÔÇÖs Christmas! - Coral Drive (Christmas)

DonÔÇÖt Fear The Easter - Adventures In The Underground City (Easter)

I Like Green - Years Before SpongeBob (St. PatrickÔÇÖs Day)

ValentineÔÇÖs Day - Pisces Moon (ValentineÔÇÖs Day)

The Haunted House - CDCBÔÇÖs Bikini Bottom Adventures (Halloween)

Best Scence

SOF & GBF fight scence in Goosey's Serect - SBCPU

Best Lit

RustyÔÇÖs Raping Rampage

SBC Parallel Universe

The Adventures of lolnathan

And Then There Were Less 2.0: SBC in England

SteelÔÇÖs Digimon Adventure

Junkland

Hall of Fame

User

Libraman_92

GIRBoyZim

jordanb103

Fa

teenj12 (NEW)

Sabresponge (NEW)

Show

Good OlÔÇÖ Krabby Days

Perfectly Plankton

Rock Star!

The New Adventures of SpongeBob and Friends

MermaidMan & Barnacle Boy: Unite!

Hitting Rock Bottom (NEW)

It's time:

Best New Spin-Off: SBC Theater 4000

Runner-Up: Skodwarde

Best Spin-Off: Adventures In The Underground City

Runner-Up: Coral Drive

Best Recurring Spin-Off: An A-B Conversation

Runner-Up: Patrick's Big Break

Best Male Main Character: CDCB (CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures)

Runner-Ups: that70sguy92 (Down Under), Nathan (Storm Racers), Bryan (Bikini Top) and Skodwarde (Skodwarde)

Best Female Main Chatacter: CF (Underwater Survivor: SBC Style)

Runner-Ups: Ginger (Down Under), Sandy (Adventures In The Underground City) and Erica (Coral Drive)

Best Antagonist: Shady Fish (My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred The Fish)

Runner-Ups: Yang (Pisces Moon), Spongebobs1fan (Underwater Survivor: SBC Style) and Plankton (CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures)

Best New Writer: SpongeSebastian

Runner-Up: Old Man Jenkins

Best Side Character: Cooper Jones (The Runaway Sponge), Kaan (Guru Gakuto), SOF (Underwater Survivor: SBC Style), Zach (Z-Storm) and Mrs. Puff (CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures)

Runner-Up: None

Best Location: Bikini Bottom (Down Under)

Runner-Ups: Karate Island (Team Spongebob) and Bikini Top (Bikini Top)

Best Quote: All quotes nominated for Best Quote

Best Storyline: 7 pre-teens try to restore peace in Bikini Bottom from DoodleBob's army (Guru Gakuto)

Runner-Ups: SBC users are warped to Bikini Bottom (Down Under) and CDCB is turned into a fish! (CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures)

Best Pilot: Some Talkshow Claps Found (SBC Theater 4000)

Runner-Up: The Force Assembles (Storm Racers)

Best Season Premiere: Violets Are Blue (Down Under Season 2: Red and Black)

Runner-Up: Wedding to Forget (Adventures In The Underground City Season 3)

Best Episode: Squidicide (Adventures In The Underground City)

Runner-Up: A Health Note (Patrick's Big Break)

Best Holiday Special: The Haunted House (CDCB's Bikini Bottom Adventures)

Runner-Up: Be Happy, It's Christmas! (Coral Drive)

Best Scene: All scenes nominated for Best Scene

Best Lit: SBC Parallel Universe

Runner-Up: Rusty's Raping Rampage

Hall of Fame:

User: Sabre

Show: Perfectly Plankton

That's all folks. I hope you enjoyed these awards. I'll leave this open for cheers and all.

Best New Spin-Off

Best Spin-Off

Down Under ÔÇô it's not too bad but when I first read in 1st ep of this chapter, I find it that very good promising to set it up for this series. However, I lost track when S2 premiere which is really confusing but I don't even understand what are they talking about and why would this series focus about Redman killing Wimbo's family (it doesn't seems right to me), another thing is what makes me even more confusing that what has to do with Mastermid or Redman, it makes reader so confused about the series. I guess it's the plot which suspposedly about SBC users were being trapped in Bikini Bottom and they'll have to find way out back to way they were. It has few flaws butneeds to fix the confusing parts.

UWS SBC Style ÔÇô a great spin-off which is based of TD series so I really loved it so far.

Bikini Top ÔÇô it's reminds me of Glee which I was being one of awesome spin-off i've ever read, I do liked how 70s making series with musical segment which is one of my fave so good work!

Coral Drive ÔÇô another great spin-off which is drama related series but it was great too though.

Adventures of Underground City ÔÇô hmm, it was great but good plot too and it seems the tittle reminds me of SB ep *MM&BB: The Motion Picture* so yea but still good thogh.

The Journey of Sebsitan ÔÇô it was ok but the plot doesn't sounds promising to me (it's my opinion).

What do you mean by that? TJOS is coming to an end, there's only two episodes left of the series. Anyways, congrats to the winners!

Best Spin-Off: Adventures In The Underground City

Runner-Ups: Sandy (Adventures In The Underground City)

Runner-Up: Wedding to Forget (Adventures In The Underground City Season 3)

Best Episode: Squidicide (Adventures In The Underground City)

User: Sabre

Wow 499524.gif Thanks guys

PS. Great job Jjs 125508.gif

Thanks everybody! Again, I apologize for the lack of DU episodes and I promise to release an episode sometime soon, just because I won Best Premiere and Best Setting when there was so much heavy and worthy competition! 125508.gif