• Advertisement

064a. Skill Crane

Pakasa43

I love this episode. It is one of my favorites and one of the best Spongebob episodes in my opinion. This really was a good one and the storyline was fresh and felt classic just like all the ones from seasons 1-3. The concept of it was awesome. I loved the idea of having a Claw Machine in the Krusty Krab. I also loved how Spongebob won by closing his eyes and being the crane. AND EVERY SINGLE TIME TOO. I also loved how Squidward pretended that the tractor was also the crane machine. Overall a great episode.

Another excellent season 4 episode. It was very funny and orijinal. All characters were funny in this episode but Squidward was the best in this episode. SpongeBob keeps winning a prize and Squidward keeps losing a prize in this episode and I thought that was very funny. Squidward using his eye to turn on TV was very funny. Squidward acting like a machine and destroying Krusty Krab was very funny too. Mr. Krabs counting Squidward's quarters was hilarious. I definetly recommend this episode. This episode is better than It's sister, Good Neighbors. 10/10