• Advertisement

Animal Crossing series

Clappy

The Gamecube and Nintendo DS versions were really fun! 125508.gif I plan on playing the Wii version someday, and I heard that they are developing a version for the Nintendo 3DS! 239236.gif It sure will be cool to see that version come out! 893573.gif

That giraffe lady with the fancy car can suck it. I wanted a fashionable shirt and she gives me a lame design. I totally washed her car to the best of my ability!!

I always washed her car the best and all she ever gave me was rags. Never a Gracie original design.

I've played City Folk before (I also have the DS game.) I like the games but it's not easy to return because something might happen like people moving away and stuff :(.

Don't forget your town being full of weeds.

Update: I've played and "Beaten" (by beaten, I mean I upgraded the house of two different personas to its maximum capacity, paid off their entire loans, got all of the bugs, fossils, paintings and fish I was interested in getting, and saw all of "Animal Crossing City Folk" that I was interested in seeing.) :D Enough said! ;)