• Advertisement

125b. Chum Caverns

Jinjo

I enjoyed this episode quite a bit, although it doesn't have the most original plot it did keep me entertained throughout. However I'm getting quite tired of Plankton getting customers this season (This episode "Chum Bucket Supreme", "Plankton's Regular") The whole point is that he doesn't get any customers and it seems he's getting a few every evil scheme he has nowadays

Sorry to revive this thread that's been dead for a year now, but I just rewatched this episode and I loved it! 125508.gif I thought the plot was really original and some of the jokes were actually pretty decent.

Pretty good, but not one of the best of season 6, i didnt like the ending that much with everyone in the krusty krab being trapped there, although im glad Squidward wasnt trapped, makes some abuse go away.

7/10

Yeah, that's true. And really?! xD I loved the ending. 428899.gif

I wonder why Plankton was working at the krusty krab at the end.

He was? I could've sworn it ended with them getting buried alive, and then it ends with them all standing in the front room. xD Eh, my memory is foggy even I just recently watched it. 801173.gif

He was? I could've sworn it ended with them getting buried alive, and then it ends with them all standing in the front room. xD Eh, my memory is foggy even I just recently watched it. 801173.gif

Yeah, the customers were standing in line, Plankton was standing on the cash register with the krusty krab hat along with the cave dweller.

Pretty good, but not one of the best of season 6, i didnt like the ending that much with everyone in the krusty krab being trapped there, although im glad Squidward wasnt trapped, makes some abuse go away.

7/10

This pretty much sums up my thoughts, although I'd probably go with 6.5/10 instead of 7.

Yeah, the customers were standing in line, Plankton was standing on the cash register with the krusty krab hat along with the cave dweller.

Oh, that's weird. xD

But nonetheless, I still loved the episode just because I liked the idea.