• Advertisement

Season 4 Discussion

70s

Has 2 of my favourite episodes: Krusty Towers & Wishing You Well.

And then it has 2 of my least favourite episodes: Ghost Host & All That Glitters.

So a VERY hit and miss season in my opinion.

Also, I personally think Karate Island is underrated. Even if it did (undeservingly) get #1 during the Best Day Ever Marathon.

Also, I personally think Karate Island is underrated. Even if it did (undeservingly) get #1 during the Best Day Ever Marathon.

I agree with this post. Sure, it's not great, but I think it's a decent episode. But I can understand the hate on "Best Day Ever". That episode was a disappointment, and really wasn't that good anyway. 305752.gif

• Like 1

I agree with this post. Sure, it's not great, but I think it's a decent episode. But I can understand the hate on "Best Day Ever". That episode was a disappointment, and really wasn't that good anyway. 305752.gif

Yeah, even the song can't save the episode, since that was originally from the movie. 428899.gif

And it was awesome in the credits. Honestly, when I hear the song I associate it with that, not the episode. In fact the real song isn't even completely heard in the episode. Instead they gave us a different, inferior version. 428899.gif

And I'm sure it helps that the ending of the movie was SpongeBob's REAL best day ever. 893573.gif

Yeah, I wouldn't know. I left the theater right when it was over. xD

But Season 4 was pretty terrible...but Season 7 was the worst out of all SB seasons which is why I find it odd that Season 7 is there on the "Best Season Ever," thread.

Yeah, I wouldn't know. I left the theater right when it was over. xD

But Season 4 was pretty terrible...but Season 7 was the worst out of all SB seasons which is why I find it odd that Season 7 is there on the "Best Season Ever," thread.

I think Season 7 has been a glorious comeback. Season 4, on the other hand, got off to a very rocky start. I know most like it more then seasons 5 and 6, but I think it's the worst season. 305752.gif

• Like 1

I think Season 7 has been a glorious comeback. Season 4, on the other hand, got off to a very rocky start. I know most like it more then seasons 5 and 6, but I think it's the worst season. 305752.gif

Season 4 had some pretty good episodes such as "Krusty Towers," and "The Lost Mattress." But you're right; there is no denying that there were few exceptions to marking the season's quality "terrible."

Season 4 had some pretty good episodes such as "Krusty Towers," and "The Lost Mattress." But you're right; there is no denying that there were few exceptions to marking the season's quality "terrible."

ZOMGZ big quote pyramid.

The thing is, when S4 episodes were good, they were GREAT.

When they were bad, they were CRAP.

• Sad 1