• Advertisement

Season 4 Discussion

70s

THE MOST UNDERRATED SEASON EVER!

It had tons of great episodes, Fear of a Krabby Patty, Dunces and Dragons, Krusty Towers, Wishing You Well just to name a few. It went downhill in the second half but was still at least enjoyable. The show went downhill in this season, but not by too much.

• Like 1

Spoiler
Spoiler
Yeah i agree, an underrated season. Some of my favorites from it were Krusty Towers, Once bitten, and some more.

I'd give it an 8/10.

Yeah I agree with jjs but I'd give it a 9/10. I really liked it!

So underated I could cry.... but i won't.

This was a fairly good season with some shining episodes, and some weak ones. wishing you well= My favorite episode of the season. A masterpiece. well, maybe not a masterpiece but you get my point.

Spoiler
Spoiler
The first half was great so was majority of the 1st part of the second half but after that all were bad (Besides Squidtastic voyage, That's no Lady and Bummer Vacation)
Yes, but squidtastic voyage isn't a great episode, it's ok in my opinion.

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'll see your opinion and raise you an All That Glitters and a Funny Pants.

I admit that those episodes both blow, but those two can't be blamed for the whole season..All that Glitters should've won the recent Worst Episode Ever Round.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I admit that those episodes both blow, but those two can't be blamed for the whole season..All that Glitters should've won the recent Worst Episode Ever Round.

The majority of season 4 was pretty much below average. But as with all seasons, there were a couple of wonderful episodes that reminded us exactly why we loved SpongeBob and stick around for the shitty episodes.