• Advertisement

How About Last Night?

Steel Sponge

You guys decide if this is the most ironic thread I've made by far. Last night, 4EverGreen said he's now sick of being judged for using smilies in his posts. Sure I've lol'd at his posts, and got a little annoyed by his smilie usage, but at the honest point, so what if he always uses smilies? It's not like the person who uses them can become the laughing stock for eternity or anything.

So, I think it's time to give him a break about judging him for his smilie usage. Another reason being to make sure he doesn't leave. And that's why I'm actually sparing him for once.

Steel, you make a very good point and have made me change my whole thought process about 4EG. I mean it is annoying when he uses them out of context, but so what if he uses them in posts correctly.

Side note, I am actually considering locking the thread where his smilie usage discussion is taking place since it got incredibly off-topic to begin with.

I guess you're right Steel, but I still get aggravated by him constantly using smilies. He uses so many of them in his posts, and I don't even understand the point of it. I one time got a warning that I would get suspended for using three smilies in one of my posts.

Anyway, so long as the smileys 4Evah uses fit the context of the post, I don't really have a problem.

That said, there are some completely unnecessary smileys we have, mostly the SpongeBob ones.

Anyway, so long as the smileys 4Evah uses fit the context of the post, I don't really have a problem.

That said, there are some completely unnecessary smileys we have, mostly the SpongeBob ones.

Plenty of SB smilies could be used in the context of a post, and the rest are pretty much just Spambox fodder.