• Advertisement

Rebecca Black

Doogle.

Meh, I actually really don't hate her. I hate the song, but not her. From what I've heard it makes it sound like her mom wanted her to do the song and she obviously didn't write the song. Plus, for some reason Katy Perry's Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) video made me like her a little.

Meh, I actually really don't hate her. I hate the song, but not her. From what I've heard it makes it sound like her mom wanted her to do the song and she obviously didn't write the song. Plus, for some reason Katy Perry's Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) video made me like her a little.

^This.

And I'm kinda sympathetic for her. Like Steel said, the kid is getting death threats and she's 13! The song isn't THAT bad...

She's a big 13.
She turned 14 yesterday brah. (no, I don't stalk her or anything, I read it on a youtube comment, and then googled it. Her birthday was in fact yesterday, and she was in fact born in 97)

Sorry to double post, but, a dare.

Friday = A+

I LOVE THIS SONG! I mean, it's so creative with the lyrics. I mean, wakes up at 7 AM, she gets dressed, has some cereal, just, flowing with creativity! I lovez it! Also, stop saying her voice is annoying. It sounds like a hymn of the angels! You go Rebecca Black! Sing, sing about Fridays! Also, the rapper who appears in the middle, great touch brah. Oh, and that does NOT make this like "Baby". Because, this was thought of first, even though Baby came out last year and they just thought of this song this year! But I just can't get enough of this song! Also, the beat is awesome. I can definitely get up and bust some movez to this. Just...great. Awesome. Fantastigreatness!