• Advertisement

Rebecca Black

Doogle.

I just listened to the song for the first time today. Holy crap, that song is terrible, yet very addicting. Can't begin to count how many times I've played it.

BTW, am I the only one who noticed that she and her friends ditched school? (what happened to her bus?)

BTW, am I the only one who noticed that she and her friends ditched school? (what happened to her bus?)
Gotta catch my bu... oh wait, there's my class-cutting underage driving friends, let's roll!

Such a good underlying message. 630566.gif

This song is a work of literature, really. Future generations will be studying this in English class, being asked about the explicitly stated messages (In what container did Rebecca Black insist on having which breakfast food?) and implicitly stated messages (What does Rebecca Black's bowl that she insists on using to contain her breakfast symbolize?)

This class will take place when "Baby, Yes? A Deeper Look Into Justin Bieber Lyrics 101" originates.

This song is a work of literature, really. Future generations will be studying this in English class, being asked about the explicitly stated messages (In what container did Rebecca Black insist on having which breakfast food?) and implicitly stated messages (What does Rebecca Black's bowl that she insists on using to contain her breakfast symbolize?)

This class will take place when "Baby, Yes? A Deeper Look Into Justin Bieber Lyrics 101" originates.

Both of these classes can count as electives towards my degree! Yes! I can now graduated if I pass both these classes!

Guest hilaryfan80

Am I the only one who thinks the song isn't all that bad? Yeah sure the vocals are terrible and poorly edited, but there has to be something good if the song is catchy.