• Advertisement

Rebecca Black

Doogle.

The lyrics are...well actually I've already written half a page worth on a word document ranting about the lyrics so I won't go into that. 428899.gif

But actually now I've heard it more the lyrics are quite funny. In a bad way though.

Heard it on The Soup. AWFUL.

I thought it was a parody or something, but it's real.

lol

But yeah. She sounds like a congested nerd, to be honest. =/ The way she says Friday...she could easily be singing about french fries.

After listening to that song and reading these posts, I have discovered three things

A - This song makes Whip My Hair seem like a masterpiece

B - Rebecca Black could be mistaken as a younger version Ke$ha except for the fact that Rebecca has heard of soap and water

C - Wumbo mispelled epicly, but still won

SPONGEBOB COMMUNTIY OBITUARIES

Rebecca Black

Singer

"A gentle soul", described by her parents. Rebecca Black, at thirteen, slit her wrists in her dressing room after she got hysterical about not knowing which seat to take, when there was only one seat. Black had a syndrome where she would get very over excited over normal things such a days of the week.

Good night sweet Pirncess.

"May the God of all comfort, comfort the family, and friends of Warren Christopher. We can all look forward to the time when "all those is the memorial tomb will hear Jesus' voice and come out." We can also look forward to true peace and security under his everlasting ruler ship." - Tom Smith (MD)

SPONGEBOB COMMUNTIY OBITUARIES

Rebecca Black

Singer

"A gentle soul", described by her parents. Rebecca Black, at thirteen, slit her wrists in her dressing room after she got hysterical about not knowing which seat to take, when there was only one seat. Black had a syndrome where she would get very over excited over normal things such a days of the week.

Good night sweet Pirncess.

"May the God of all comfort, comfort the family, and friends of Warren Christopher. We can all look forward to the time when "all those is the memorial tomb will hear Jesus' voice and come out." We can also look forward to true peace and security under his everlasting ruler ship." - Tom Smith (MD)

Sliting wrists don't kill people, however random rapper that did not get name recognition looks suspicious. He is probably 3 times her age and is allegedly tight with her. I think we found our culprit.

My Fridays are now ruined for life. Thank you Rebecca Black.
My Fridays have been ruined for quite some time now, you'll get use to it. Rebecca Black overestimates her days of the week.