• Advertisement

The Movie Discussion

Ron

Yeah, still think this is overrated. It's amazing that the yellow guy hit the big screen, but he wasn't really cut out for it. The movie itself seemed a bit contrived, and the humor was... different, and not really in a good way.

Totally Spongetacular. It cheered me up when I saw it. Why? Because I was seven at the time, and had to have surgery on my teeth. My mouth hurt, I couldn't eat any popcorn, and we were fifteen minutes late on its opening day (the theater was PACKED) but it cheered me up SOOOO much. Sure, it hurt to laugh, but it was worth it. I've seen it so many times, I nearly have it commited to memory now. XD

This movie was a big part of my childhood, and I still love it. 8/10.

Yeah. I remember when I got it on DVD when I was eight. I also got a play guitar too. So whenever the Goofy Goober Rock scene showed up, I'd turn the TV up all the way and pretend to play the guitar solo like a spaz. Good times... 630566.gif

Yeah. I remember when I got it on DVD when I was eight. I also got a play guitar too. So whenever the Goofy Goober Rock scene showed up, I'd turn the TV up all the way and pretend to play the guitar solo like a spaz. Good times... 630566.gif

I watched it in theaters when I was eight, and watched the DVD when I was nine. I didn't have a play guitar though.

I thought it was excellent. And the underlying plot of SpongeBob and Patrick wanting to prove themselves is great! I also found it to be hilarious. From the beginning it was really funny, and I have always loved the Thug Tug scene. I think my favorite part of the film is "Now That We're Men". The movie even manages to be really sad sometimes, like the Shell City scene. The SpongeBob Movie is one of my favorite movies of all time!

630566.gif