• Advertisement

046b. One Krab's Trash

70s

I'm not trashing it; read my review, I said it's a great episode. However, it's not funny in the slightest. It's humor is nonexistent in comparison to The Snowball Effect, which is easily one of the funniest of Season 3.

Yet Smoothe Jazz is considered hilarious to you...?

You have a strange sense of humor.

Meh, this episode is one of my least favorite pre-movie episodes, in that humor is almost non-existant except for some specific parts, and I've never been a fan of these kind of plots anyways.

6/10

WHAT?! You like Pineapple Fever more than Chocolate With Nuts and this?! *rages*

Great episode but what I don't understand is why they all offered Krabs so much money for that hat then not long after he came back with it, they acted like they didn't know what he was talking about and told him he's crazy and made fun of the worthless warehouse. WHAT IN THE ------??? YOU'RE EITHER IDIOTS OR YOU'RE JUST JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE DO YOU HAVE SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS???

This episode is so underrated and It's another perfect season 3 episode in my opinion. It's not amazing as Snowball Effect but It's still a great episode. I really enjoyed watching the fight scene and there were some funny parts in this episode like Mr. Krabs saying "that hat makes you look like a girl.", then SpongeBob saying "Am I a pretty girl?" and then Mr. Krabs saying "Oh, well, um... you're... you're beautiful.", Floating Shopping List, Squidward's scenes and the ending. 10/10