• Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

storytime7

Because there might be some people (not me, when my three young nieces visit me, they INSIST on watching the show) might actually like to watch the show, exactly. icon_rolleyes.gif
Well, most people on SBC are teens or young adults, soo...

Because there might be some people (not me, when my three young nieces visit me, they INSIST on watching the show) might actually like to watch the show, exactly. icon_rolleyes.gif
If I had a dollar for every time you had a post that made someone roll their eyes at one of your posts, I would have 187 dollars so far......

If I had a dollar for every time you had a post that made someone roll their eyes at one of your posts, I would have 187 dollars so far......
I GET IT, CUZ 4EG HAS 187 POSTS, and YOU SAID ONE DOLLAR, SO YOU MEAN EVERY POST HE MADE!

But seriously, 4ever? Bye.

You seriously make me want to get rid of the rolling eyes smiley.

Too late, there's already a big screen adaptation remake heading into movies later this year (oh NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AKA Epic Scream! 285539.gif
But it contains Neil Patrick Harris in it (oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

^

You are one of the MANY males on the internet (myself included) who have become fans of this show. 428899.gif

@Uncle_Dolan,

It airs on The Hub:

HUB-3D-VECTOR-4c-242x300.jpg

....Also, to anybody who isn't sure if they wanna watch it or not, Lauren Faust, Craig McCracken's (Creator of The Powerpuff Girls, and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends) wife is working on this show. 428899.gif