• Advertisement

Future Season 8 Episodes

Jjs Goodman

http://www.experience-it-all.com/?p=12332

"In "Bubble Buddy Returns", SpongeBob's Leif Erikson Day friend comes back to Bikini Bottom and Sponge offers to babysit his kids"

"Plankton will steal SB's DNA so that he grows a second eye"

"Mr. Krabs has a nightmare and turns into a mustard dispenser"

I just don't know what to say about those plots...

There are some more, which include:

"SB and Patrick will house sit for Sandy"

"In "Mermaid Man Begins" we will learn the origin story of the underwater superhero and his sidekick Barnacle Boy"

"In "Ghoul Fools" the Flying Dutchman returns and funnyman Chris Elliot will voice the First Mate ghoul"

"Plankton and Man Ray will join forces (and Man Ray will get fat from eating too many Krabby Patties)"

Yay! They're finally bringing back the Friday nights routine! :D

Unfortunately, I'm usually at my dad's house Fridays, and the cable package we have there doesn't carry Nick, but I'll try to see if I can catch any reruns when I'm at my mom's (and see if they're available online).

Found a few future episodes.

173B is called "Demolition Doofus" - it will have the following characters in it: SpongeBob, Squidward, Mrs. Puff, Injured Driver 1, Injured Driver 2, Injured Driver 3, The Kruncher, Doctor, Captain Lutefisk, Blowtorch, Orderly and The Crackling Cruiser.

Based off of the title and characters, sounds like a demolition derby.

172A is called "Face Freeze!" - it will have the following characters in it: SpongeBob, Narrator, Face Freeze, Nails, Patrick, Marker, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Fish, Sandy, Mom and an Old Lady

Not sure what to say here. Maybe Face Freeze is a famous photographer?

I also found an episode called "The Priceless Patty". Not sure what it is about though, or what its code is. Any speculation?

(credit to CDCB for the characters via credits)

173B is called "Demolition Doofus" - it will have the following characters in it: SpongeBob, Squidward, Mrs. Puff, Injured Driver 1, Injured Driver 2, Injured Driver 3, The Kruncher, Doctor, Captain Lutefisk, Blowtorch, Orderly and The Crackling Cruiser.

172A is called "Face Freeze!" - it will have the following characters in it: SpongeBob, Narrator, Face Freeze, Nails, Patrick, Marker, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Fish, Sandy, Mom and an Old Lady

I also found an episode called "The Priceless Patty". Not sure what it is about though, or what its code is. Any speculation?

Cool Finds, jjs and CDCB. :)

Woah.... Thanks CD and jjs. :) These are real episodes? Also, what's with the new, random fish in every other episode?

Woah.... Thanks CD and jjs. :) These are real episodes? Also, what's with the new, random fish in every other episode?

Yes, they are real. They were confirmed via the credits. The Priceless Patty I found out through a schedule mistake.

About "The Priceless Patty":

I don't know what nick.com has done but this episode was scheduled every day on their site.

Maybe this isn't even an episode - just a filler. Strange things happen sometimes.

The other titles and production codes are real.