• Advertisement

Beavis and Butt Head

trixiE.

Y'know, I was looking at the older posts in this thread and laughing out how everyone was trying to out-smart each other by pretending to hate it with a burning passion and praise shitty shows like Scrubs.

On-topic, this is a classick series, and it's nice that it's back. Newer eps are just as good. The movie is awesome too (hence why i nominated it for the "Best Movie Ever" thread.)

On 3/11/2015 at 7:54 PM, Fred Rechid said:

Uh-huh-huh-huh. You said "bump". Uh-huh-huh-huh. Uh-huh-huh-huh.

Time for me to actually discuss this show instead of saying crap like this.

Anyways, I love this show. I know its humor is pretty low-brow, but I think Beavis and Butthead's antics are pretty amusing. I also like when they mock music videos and reality shows in-between the segments. This one is one of my favorites.

I remember first finding out about this show way back in 2007. I saw some of the movie and laughed my ass off at it before my mom had me turn it off. I didn't seriously watch it until 2010 when I started looking up episodes of it on Youtube. Good times. My favorite episodes were Candy Sale, Ding-Dong-Ditch, The Great Cornholio (big shocker), No Laughing, and Beavis and Butt-head are Dead.