• Advertisement

099b. SpongeHenge

spongebobiscool

I can't believe this. This episode is among my favourites! I think the w(hole) idea of this episode was very clever, and a definate highlight of season 5! I thought all events were very interesting, eventually leading to a 'SpongeHenge'. Very cool! 9,5/10.

• Like 2

I think many people will disagree with me but to be honest, I like this episode. This episode is one of the most hated SpongeBob episodes and I can understand why. This episode makes no sense, It was depressing and It was unfunny but I like this episode because I love dark stories in a show and I think this one is exectued well. I thought the plot was interesting and I barely get bored when I watched this episode. The plot reminded me of Jellyfish Jam and we all know Jellyfish Jam is way better than this episode but this episode is not bad either. Even though this episode wasn't funny, this episode had actually some funny parts like the begining, Mr. Krabs trying to catch SpongeBob with fishing rod and SpongeBob talking with his statue. This episode is not without falws though. This episode makes no sense, plus the part when SpongeBob went back to Krusty Krab was very depressing and sad. WTH was that? It was like the end of the World. Plus, the ending was very weird. Even though I like this episode, this episode is not for everyone and most of you willl definetly consider this as one of the worst episodes when you watch it but If you like dark/creppy stories like me, you might like this episode too. There are still some SpongeBob episodes that couldn't handle dark/creppy tone and much worse than this episode (I'm looking at you, One Coarse Meal, Sponge-cano, Squid's Visit and To Save a Squirrel) 8/10

• Thanks 1

Yeah ^ if you don't like dark humor or hate pre movie squids day off you will hate this episode. I'm not such a downer on creepy plots and even with all the weird stuff I actually like Spongebob in the cave building an army of stone replicas it was just so damn goofy and then there was the throwback scene at the end to the planet of the apes

Ending was weird though

7.2/10

• Like 1

Here is my first review:

This is a Spongebob torture episode but like most Spongebob torture episodes(except The Splinter) Spongebob is not tormented physically but mentally. Patrick is where half of my hate for the episode comes from, Patrick is just a jerk and kicks out Spongebob because he a "bad influnce" really!? Just that one line just angers me and doing this when clearly there is some thing going on that might kill everyone(Patrick really is dumb now and now wants Spongebob dead)!? During this episode I just cant help but overly think so much about it...But the more I did the more I died inside. One detail that made me really die inside is the fact that Squidward and Mr.Krabs and yes even Patrick all died I just could not help but nearly cry as well.To sum it up Spongebob had lost every

thing he loved such as the Krusty Krab, his friends, and his home was just sad.       

The middle is just worst as Spongebob now lives in a cave to excape the Jellyfish and he started to lose his sanity. He creates a statue as a friend and he realized it creates the same wind sound but to Jellyfishes it sounds bad. It was actually entertaining to see Spongebob build giant ones though... Now Spongebob could escape he ran back home....Or least it's remains as he finds the Krusty Krab destroyed as Spongebob says NOOOOO. The ending did not help at all and when the song played there it was unfitting and scary.

I need to fairly judge this so lets see...

Premise: 5/10.  I actually thought the premise was good but they did it wrong.

Tone: 3/10. The overall feel of it was not really Spongebob at all I made it this because some parts of it were kind of was.

Ending: 2/10. Even though it did scar me I have to say that the building part was entertaining but was still weird.

Overall: 3/10. Even though I really dont like this episode it was trying something new (something I can understand) but due to the fact that this is not really fitting in Spongebob and for it being to dark I gave it this.

0.5/10 My least favorite episode. It's so bad that "The Two Faces of Squidward" deserves to be 22 minutes just because this is its sister episode.

It has a terrible ending and the jellyfish lead SB into a cave all because...they love his music. HE GOES JELLYFISHING YOU KNOW!!! The only two qualities is that the joke about it getting serious is funny and the music is catchy. If you want to watch this episode, go ahead. Want to throw the TV out the window then push it into the street.

Highlight: The episode seemingly gets serious...until Spongebob decides to make a bunch of them.

Lowlight: The ending

Alternate title: The Worst Episode Ever

Non-Joke Alternate title: Pores of the Music

Edited by Atlantis SquarePantis is Amazing