• Advertisement

117a. Shuffleboarding

Karen

Didn't like it, and it is hard to believe I disliked a MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy episode. The episode barely focused on Shuffleboarding at all (seriously, all we saw was their trophy). It was also very out of character for Patrick and SpongeBob to disobey their heroes, and the "putting people in jail" joke got tiresome after they arrested the fifth person. Not even the Man Ray fight can save this, because I honestly thought that was childish (filthy shorts attack..really?). Though his shrunken head was kind of funny. Overall, episodes like this show why Season 6 is one of the worst seasons. 2/10

• Like 1

All i can say about this episode is that the title is so misleading - there was some good potential here,

but instead we see SpongeBob & Patrick arresting citizens. Eugh.

Like people have said, the title is very misleading. This is also one of the very few episodes where I thought that Spongebob was being an absolute jerk. (The other two being Plankton's Regular and A Pal For Gary.) But, I am still going to have to give this episode a 8.5 because I did enjoy everything else about it.

8.5/10

Didn't like it, and it is hard to believe I disliked a MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy episode. The episode barely focused on Shuffleboarding at all (seriously, all we saw was their trophy). It was also very out of character for Patrick and SpongeBob to disobey their heroes, and the "putting people in jail" joke got tiresome after they arrested the fifth person. Not even the Man Ray fight can save this, because I honestly thought that was childish (filthy shorts attack..really?). Though his shrunken head was kind of funny. Overall, episodes like this show why Season 6 is one of the worst seasons. 2/10

This is pretty much how I feel about the episode. Why call it Shuffleboarding if IT DOESN'T FOCUS ON SHUFFLEBOARDING? That's misleading, man. Other than that, it was okay. 3/10

I wish the writers focused on suffleboarding more. I was looking forward to this episode but I was very disappointed. The worst Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode, I've ever seen. This episode is even worse than Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 4 (I actually liked that episode). The title shouldn't be "Shuffleboarding" because we didn't see SpongeBob and Patrick when they played shuffleboarding. I really hated that Spongebob and Patrick arrested everyone. They arrested Man Ray but Man Ray did nothing wrong. I really felt bad for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy when everyone chased them. SpongeBob and Patrick didn't even get what they deserved. This episode was really terrible. This episode is not even funny or enjoyable. At least Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 4 has funny moments. This episode is just waste of time. 0/10