• Advertisement

036b. Krusty Love

Karen

It IS kind of funny how Mr. Krabs can't seem to make up his mind and keeps FORGETTING his OWN promise to SPONGEBOB!!!! :D /

Mr. Krabs: (Happily) "Spongebob! Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat! :) (Angrily) You're spending all me money! :angry: (Happily) Puffy needs a new pair of shoes! :wub: (Angrily) You're breaking me, boy! :pinch: (Happily) She needs fine jewelry! ^_^ (Shocked) Not THAT fine! :o (Switches between concerned and angry) Spongebob; Spongebob! Spongebob; Spongebob! Spongebob; Spongebob! Spongebob; Spongebob!" (Repeats "Spongebob" rapidly) Spongebob: (Gasps for breath). Mr. Krabs: (Happily) Spongebob! I'm glad I caught you! I want you to buy--!" Spongebob interrupts: WAIT!!!! o.o DON'T TELL ME! You want me to RUN down to the store, and buy Mrs. Puff something SHE DOESN'T NEED; then you want me to RUN back here, so you can say; 'Arr, Spongebob, you're spending all me money!' And then I'll say; 'But Mr. Krabs, I'm only doing what YOU SAID!' :S Then you'll say; 'But we're not talking about THIS; (air draws a square) or THIS; (air draws a triangle) we're talking about THIS!!!!'" <_< (Tries to air draw a circle, but his hands end up air drawing all over the place!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes, there's just NO way of winning with some people! B) Enough said! ;)

This episode has always been a good one. It's nice to see Mr. Krabs' love life and to finally know what happened to Mr. Puff. When Mr. Krabs falls in love, he really goes all out. I love how he can almost disregard his love for money for the people he loves. Another example being "Whale of a Birthday", where he doesn't mind spending money on his daughter (until he finds out the bill :P). Like others said, I do feel bad for SpongeBob at the end. The ending wasn't the best, but I like the kiss at the end. Too bad the show didn't continue with Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff's growing relationship.

9/10

It IS kind of funny how Mr. Krabs can't seem to make up his mind and keeps FORGETTING his OWN promise to SPONGEBOB!!!! :D /

Mr. Krabs: (Happily) "Spongebob! Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat! :) (Angrily) You're spending all me money! :angry: (Happily) Puffy needs a new pair of shoes! :wub: (Angrily) You're breaking me, boy! :pinch: (Happily) She needs fine jewelry! ^_^ (Shocked) Not THAT fine! :o (Switches between concerned and angry) Spongebob; Spongebob! Spongebob; Spongebob! Spongebob; Spongebob! Spongebob; Spongebob!" (Repeats "Spongebob" rapidly) Spongebob: (Gasps for breath). Mr. Krabs: (Happily) Spongebob! I'm glad I caught you! I want you to buy--!" Spongebob interrupts: WAIT!!!! o.o DON'T TELL ME! You want me to RUN down to the store, and buy Mrs. Puff something SHE DOESN'T NEED; then you want me to RUN back here, so you can say; 'Arr, Spongebob, you're spending all me money!' And then I'll say; 'But Mr. Krabs, I'm only doing what YOU SAID!' :S Then you'll say; 'But we're not talking about THIS; (air draws a square) or THIS; (air draws a triangle) we're talking about THIS!!!!'" <_< (Tries to air draw a circle, but his hands end up air drawing all over the place!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes, there's just NO way of winning with some people! B) Enough said! ;)

You have more enthusiasm than anyone i know on the website so far

• Like 1

Speaking of episodes that show us a side of Mr. Krabs that we don't get to see often, Krusty Love gave us a pretty good idea of what would happen if Krabs found something that he desired as much, if not more, than money. That something came in the form of a character we'd seen a couple of times before: Mrs. Puff (as for Mr. Puff, she doesn't like to talk about it). After playing a game of babble like an idiot with SpongeBob as his translator, Mr. Krabs manages to score a date with her, but after inadvertently showering her with expensive gifts, he gets a bad feeling in the pit of his wallet, and instead of making a choice that he really doesn't want to make, he appoints SpongeBob as his financial adviser, and as you can expect, it doesn't really work out too well for either of them. (Wow, that's a long sentence. :P) Basically, SpongeBob ends up cussing Mr. Krabs out, and Mrs. Puff returns the presents because she never really liked being spoiled in the first place.

This was Mrs. Puff's first major appearance outside of a boating school episode, and in my opinion, she's at her best here, as we get to see her not as a teacher but as a regular ol' blowfish. Though she's understandably cautious around SpongeBob, he doesn't take up the bulk of her attention for once, allowing for a lot more character development on her part and a stronger episode overall.