• Advertisement

What'cha Watching? (TV)

70s

Now that I've watched every single episode of the original "Yu-Gi-Oh!" animated series at least once, I'm now watching it's first sequel, "Yu-Gi-Oh GX" on Hulu! :D I'll start with the first season, and if it's good, I'll watch the other seasons as well! :cool:

Via Blu-Ray Player: In honor of the upcoming 25th anniversary (MAN!!!! Does THAT make me feel old...er!) :hysterical: of "Mighty Morphing Power Rangers", I'm starting to watch the ENTIRE first two season collection on Blu-Ray! o.o It's AWESOME!!!! :D Enough said! ;)

Finally finished up Luke Cage season two. Personally thought it was much better than the first. I hope the same can be said for Iron Fist season two when that drops. I liked how they handled Danny during his guest spot in episode 10, so hopefully that's a sign.

• Like 1

...my sisters, my mom and I have been watching season 5 and the first five episodes of season 6 of The Next Step. Honestly, I'm not overly interested in this show, but once it's on in the house for a while, you get used to its existence. I've watched most of the episodes in the previous seasons, and god, are half the characters annoying. The plots are also predictable as anything.

My mom is probably more invested in this show than my sisters are, tbh. ?